Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

what is this new thing I heard..Arti chabaria complained to PH that DD is getting importance and she despite bwing a bollywood actress isnt..
weird if true

😆..funny contestants ! 

Originally posted by: Manonids

😆..funny contestants ! 

and funnier forum
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Ami Cari supported DD and her dress in one of the DD bashing post..!!
Someone quoted and mocked her..she reacted and quoted back...and then...all HM came..
and started calling her crazy DD fan...lol...So again the blame is back on all DD fans..!!

The funny thing is they mock DDians saying for DD fans all non DD fans are ST fans...
But they themself categorise all member's who support or say anything positive about DD..into "crazy DD fans"..!! That's what happened with Cari too..!!

About Arti...yeah...i heard something like that too..!

Manonidz thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHUHGwA4bJM\

DD JDJ promo -VD free ðŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail

Awesome DD interview ! ...😛

Originally posted by: devikamd

@Ami Cari supported DD and her dress in one of the DD bashing post..!!
Someone quoted and mocked her..she reacted and quoted back...and then...all HM came..
and started calling her crazy DD fan...lol...So again the blame is back on all DD fans..!!

The funny thing is they mock DDians saying for DD fans all non DD fans are ST fans...
But they themself categorise all member's who support or say anything positive about DD..into "crazy DD fans"..!! That's what happened with Cari too..!!

About Arti...yeah...i heard something like that too..!

Did Cari faint with shock .on being called a crazy DD fan 😆
Jokes apart nice of her to support the dress and for me unexpected too..

@labeling: Devu they are prejudiced like anything..the bash anyone who so much as tells them not to bash her, leave aside support her unless they personally know that the said person is not a DD fan..I have seen that happening with many many people.what else would explain what happened with Cari

the same is true other way round aswell..a few of her fans bash anyone who so much as criticizes her (not bash) and label them as bashers..

the thing is that both have become overtly sensitive to praise and bashing respectively..and generalise the whole of IF in two categories - crazy fans and bashers
all that is still OK..what I detest is the personal attack and slur on character

Manonidz thumbnail
Gawd...saw Lauren's jdj promo...now isint this calls for moral policers to stage dharna in frn.t of Colors office...huh..
-poodles- thumbnail
Let me just clarify..

I did not watch Remos interview . Only read about it in DD Salman AT and immediately posted it here so someone could watch it and let me know .

If what he said was along the lines of why Azi said then i take my words back ! I really hope that is what he meant because otherwise it will e really sad to see a dignified judge like Remo diss DD for no fault of hers ...

-poodles- thumbnail
Carisma a crazy DD fan ????????

Is she in a state of shock ...?

I was also told that she's heaping loads of praises on her ...!

Ye chamatkar kaise ...?

Not watched Laurens promo ... I'm sure it's bold but who cares ... DD just has to expose her belly or flash a leg and that will outdo the rest !
any one home

I saw Lauren's promo
they are making out on the stage
and no one's chacha mama, neighbour or maid has any problem anymore 😆