Just about Everything#2(Strictly inviting only)

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Open to very limited members...

As of now this is the list..

KittuPratzz
Aashu
Ami
Chinkz
Merry
Reni
Ashi
An
Nids
Azi
Rolzz

If anyone stalking around..you wont much gold here πŸ˜†

PS: Just doing this on behalf of Rolzz as she's not around😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning! πŸ˜Š 

Bookmarking and Thank You Ami for sending the link. 
-poodles- thumbnail
Hewelllooo...

Vatsal Seth and Karan Patel are wild card contestants .

So 5 officially confirmed ...

Other speculations -

DJ Mantra
K Tacker
Sengar
Mukti

I really reaaallly hope it's Tacker ... Nah , don't like him but he has crazy fans and bashing will be divided ( to some extent) bw him and DD ... I'm evil !

I think Vatsal Seth is a good dancer . No idea about Katan Patel . Who is he ..?
-poodles- thumbnail
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 | 1:18:40 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) |Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz|15 Comments|504 Views
Colors popular celebrity dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa: Dancing with the Stars is going to take a fresh new twist in the upcoming episodes.
The very talented Telly town actor Karan Patel who rose to fame with shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Kasturi, Suvivor India-The Ultimate Battle, Kasamh Se and Nach Baliye 3 is all set to shake his leg in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa: Dancing with the Stars.
In conversation with TellyBuzz, Karan Patel confirms the news about his entry in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. He says, "Yes, I have been approached for Jhalak for a wild card entry and I have considered the offer as well."
This is not the first time that Karan will be seen dancing, earlier in Nach Baliye Season 3 too, Karan along with his partner Amita Chandekar entertained us with their mesmerising performances.
Talking about Jhalak, Karan says, "Jhalak's dancing level is way ahead in comparison with other dance reality shows. While the rest of the shows contemplate on celebrity fame power, Jhalak Dikhla Jaa concentrates completely on the contestant's dancing skills and the overall presentation."
Karan who is excited about his new project further goes on to say, "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa has come as a challenge to me that I've accepted. But apart from the high-level competition it is, the three judges have added stars to the show. I believe that gchance to perform in front of - the dancing queen Madhuri Dixit Nene, an amazing filmmaker Karan Johar and country's one of the wonderful choreographer Remo Dsouza , is itself a very big achievement."
When asked about the competition factor, Karan takes it sportingly. He says, "At present, the show encompasses some fine dancers and they all are doing a real good job. Amidst the stiff contest, Lauren Gottlieb is a tough competitor. It seems like she is from another planet. Though she has entered as a celebrity contestant, but I'm sure she can choreograph better than the other existing choreographers on the show."
"Other than Lauren, Siddharth Shukla and Drashti Dhami are on the competition list since both of them are face of Colors channel and are backed with huge popularity. So it would be a great experience to be a part of the show. I will have to work twice hard to match-up with the race."
Karan also goes on to say that he is looking forward to Jhalak and is very keen on learning different forms of Dance!
We at TellyBuzz wish the young actor all the good luck!

Do you like this article?

Dude ne aane se pehle hi aag me ghee daal Diya by taking DD 's name ... πŸ˜†Edited by miraya_shivya - 10 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
πŸ€” How many wild cards are coming. Does the channel think it's wild jungle out there and putting more contestants in it will increase its fanimal count and thus revenue? Edited by an12345678 - 10 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Aarti and Ekta in a face-off and Sid is safe. 
-poodles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

πŸ€”How many wild cards are coming. Does the channel think it's wild jungle out there and putting more contestants in it will increase its fanimal account and thus revenue?

πŸ˜†

Ekta vs aarti

I want Ekta to leave because Tushi is a threat ... Although if he returns with a wild carder it's even more dangerous so I hope aarti leaves for now.

And Sid safe , wow ! Dude has a following ...! Cool !
Taiyo thumbnail
He does have a following thanks to his role as Shiv. Me think Ekta is going to say tata-tata good-bye. 
Tushar wont go..BAS..

jokes apart he might in all likelyhood if they take only cintestant into.considersation..even.though Arti is dheela she is far better than.Ekta :(

@Karan Patel: LMAO..he is the same kasturi dude na..I am sure he has created a ruckus with his comments evwn before he has entered...stupid fellow

Originally posted by: an12345678

He does have a following thanks to his role as Shiv. Me think Ekta is going to say tata-tata good-bye.

NAhi..and this was not for Ekta..

An he has following..plus his fans are busy asking their friends to vote..they are campainging for him even in a certain thread in MB forum..
though I like the chap..its a shame he is not that flexible..but he has def improved thanks to yoga