Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I think...now start...love triangle... Rajii--- sohum-- Bani... tomuch  irritating track...😭
beingloved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fijiana

seems like I should stop watching tv shows. every show i watch the two sisters are part of the triangle. but rajji loves amreek, i hope he comes back and decides to win rajji's love and rajji and amreek decide to unite sohum- bani

That would be too good to watch ðŸ˜Š
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beingloved

Count Amreek also.. who knows Amreek makes a re-entry in near future??

may be.. but i thing it will be take long time...so that days...  if raji and soham... will be understanding their feeling each other... anything can happen. in cv..😕
cazwhyso thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I'm so glad that Raji isn't forgetting about Sohum's love for Bani and is still fighting for Bani and Sohum (doing everything she can in her power really). 
sfdiva23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your right that is exactly what happened today.  Soham will marry Rajji and think she is Bani.  Poor Soham, he has been the most supportive to Bani and her family and this is what he gets in return.  Bani doesn't really love him otherwise she would never be okay with Soham marrying Rajji.  Desho is not being fair and honest she is only concerned with what she wants and thinks is best for her and Bani, in some ways she is a very selfish person. Especially,l when Soham stepped up when Desho thought Parmeet wasn't going to show up for the wedding.

Poor Soham!!!  Poor Raji!!!  It is hard to feel sorry for Bani when she is not being fair to Rajji by letting her marry someone who is in love with someone else.

Edited by sfdiva23 - 10 years ago