Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya_ss9 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Wow Biki, it's beautiful...aweee...miss them so much and how they threw away this chemistry and broke our💔
Biki just like you it's beautiful...🤗
Sneha.Love thumbnail
 Prego, my dear Lili, sestro slatka (sweet sister)😛 Love you back  Me to you graphics

Riya, moja draga prijateljice (my dear friend)😛, smart ex gajibv audience run as fast as they can after seeing what gajipra &co. made out of gajibv, well I believe our guruji, our captainji was for sure in first rows, ready to prepare safe place for all of us, where we can laugh and be happy together.

Hello Biki, duso slatka (sweetheart)😛 I see that you are also here together with your beautiful creations.

So Riya, I teach you a little bit from our language.😊
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

Wow Biki, it's beautiful...aweee...miss them so much and how they threw away this chemistry and broke our💔

Riya,my heart...Thank a Lot!❤️  For SY❤️
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kybeq2dWBf8[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya_ss9

[QUOTE)

Riya, that is exactly what I can not understand, up till today. People have such a goldmine in their hands, they did not have to do anything, just to show in every epi a little bit of SY and we would watch all the other crap they would show. They could go like this 1000 episodes more and be the winner between the other showsRace car graphics but they did what they did, and now they are Collision graphics
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

My Branka🤗 Wonderful post👏       Texts mini graphics    Love ya  Love mini graphics

Biki dear ❤️🤗 Love you back Hearts graphics

I am happy that you like my post. Love your beautiful creations of our SY
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Branka exactly, I agree with you, we would have tolerated any craps as long as our Ansh would have been there😭 Now it's back firing on them.

And Branka I am noting down your greetings now...

Biki it's beautiful..have to listen again.

And I am going...Boss peeping.

bye and have a nice day🤗 
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Branka ,❤️Riya❤️  Love Ya🤗
Enjoy with this song😳  Bye...Bye
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9755RnDqMFQ[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Bikica - 10 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Beautiful  creation Biki, of our uniquely magical SidYusha ❤️❤️ I still believe that this awesome and unforgetable couple will one day (soon) be together and that we will all watch them together again. In that believe, and in such a hope I am going to sleep (you my smart girls have three time right to guess whom I am going to dream about 😆)

Sweet dreams to those who are going to sleep, and a beautiful day ahead for those who just started their days.

Love you all beautiful SYians, you are such an amazing bunch of great souls
❤️
Me to you graphics
Ok, I have to come back😊, and say thank you Biki for the songs you posted here🤗, especially this last one that brings back memories😳😭 on some unforgettable and beautiful days, when my husband used to send me all his love in long , long letters (still have them) sealed with a kiss, while we were separated due to his work. He used to sang that song to me, and now I have his voice in my head.😳

So scratch that dreams I was planning to dream, I know I will dream about my angel instead ❤️
Edited by loveansh - 10 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Edited by Jaymaa - 10 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Superb Biki darling...love ya...😳 🤗