Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The storm at the castle was well depicted. I like your version of IPK .
Jammy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
🥺🥺What the hell is happening?! It just breaks my heart to read this... Poor Khushi! I cannot help but feel pity for Lord Arnav too... 🥺🥺
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What on earth is being brought down from the attic to help Arnav?

Arnav is an ass. I feel for Khushi... How could she have been used to cure Shyam's curse?
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
good going..interesting update..continue soon..😊
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the beautiful update..:(
I am feeling so horrible for Arhi especially khushi..:'(
I am so confused with general's character .. Is he good or evil.. ?
I didnt understand this part..:/
Lord Arnav looked at Lady Anjali though his words were addressed to the servant, "Call your brothers and get it down from the attic."

shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel like I am reading a thriller...
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

blithebay thumbnail
I am a new reader , I just read whole full threads  from 1 to 6 at a stretch ,I have never been much interested in any love subject much except with few author offcourse but I really love your work a lot 👏Actually I am quite good at explaining which I like , but my explanation will not do justice to your work 😉But I think my best wishes from the bottom of my heart will do ❤️continue ur wonderful wonders ,"the beast and the bleeding roses" new admirer 
 I must say that ipkknd is the 1st serial I have ever watched in my life ,and fell in love with it ,( I was a person who makes fun of those who watch serials of my age or little above or below my age,and pass comments along with my few male cousins brothers. My mother,and father also don't watch any serials ,they just watch news and reality shows ,but my yelder sister watches almost all the Hindi serials to maintain her hindi ,is the reason I became crazy fan of ipkknd and I could improve my Hindi also coz I am a tamilian )but sadly after the remarriage , I was not all happy with its moving ,even I had expected some blasting for Shyam' true colours ,and I was never a one for expeting more ☺️ Scenes( I don't expect them to do only lovely Dovley scenes ) ,wt I really loved was the Nok jok between the couple,fire between them ,sizzling chemistry,and small rabbi ves.( I am  not someone who likes to read Payal akash love story very smooth one but still it added innocence to the plot  ) 
 Thak you for reading those non scence p: , 
I loved each and every chapter of yours ,after the serial this ff of your's  
Made me crazy ( ipkknd 2 should be Made by ur plot with the same team ) I with u all the very best 4 ur future chapters .

-DobByDoDgeR- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was awesome
Very well written and created
samarablog thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok, i literally imagined the chase..its bloody scary..
wonder what happened and as we are still to know what Khushi does in this situations..poor girl..its bloody scary..
:)
please update soon, can not wait!
 :)
:D
:D