abhiya os rain of fire part 4 updated pg 11

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Get lost!!...i said i don't love you...he slammed her to the car doar angrily...
oh really!!...she clutched his collar like a wounded tiger and dragged him so closure that his breathing was fanning her lips...
his face become tensed for a moment as if he was getting weak..
what!!...why are you silent now...speak...tell me your dearest line "stay away"..chup kyun ho...or my closeness is effecting you!!...she smirked and threw his bomb back on him...
but abhay is abhay..not so easy to melt...he quickly composed himself and again threw her back on the car doar..
no!!..never...dont give yourself so importance piya...a random girl like you can't effect abhay raichand!!...he said it with closed eyes...he knew he had hit the wrong side...
is that so!!...ok...this random girl will end your fake pride...piya splited fire with her words and turned him with a jerk...
before abhay can think anything, she slammed her lips on his...she punished him with a rough and painfull kiss...abhay was perplexed and his inner demon growled in response...he was about to kiss her back but just then she pushed him...
abhay's eyes shot opened in shock...piya laughed evily and smirked..
tsk...tsk..tsk...raichand...you were about to kiss me back...i disappointed you right!!...she laughed again...
you!!...abhay was about to grabb her...
no...no..no...don't touch this random girl...raichand pride will be hurt!!...piya made a frown...
abhay's eyes were burning red in anger...he never ever thought piya can act like this...
confused??...she said and winked..
ok..let me kill the suspense raichand!!...you wanted me to stay away...i will...from now on..she beamed..
.but i promise this time you will follow me everywhere...you will confess by yourself raichand...but i m not gonna come back to you anymore..and this kiss was the last gift for you..toodles..piya quickly drove away from there...
abhay was confused...whats with this girl...should i be happy or sad..is she really not gonna see me again...abhay got fraustrated and ran towards his mansion...

so..piya...when did he proposed you...are you two gonna marry??...ruhi asked with excitement...
not so soon dear!!...but we are going to be engaged soon!!...piya said smilingly..
oh...wow...wow...congrats piya...congrats Jay!!...ruhi jumped in joy and hugged them...
tracker just hold on!!...its not their wedding yet...let her live her college life in peace...misha smacked ruhi and they all laughed ..
abhay kicked the pillar hard when their convo hit him like hundread bricks...
piya!!...he roared in jealousy and anger and ran off...
plan A complete!!..raichand is boiling...piya gave a high five to misha jay and ruhi...they giggled hard...

it was cloudy weather...piya thanked jay for dropping her to misha's house...they shared a light convo and a friendly hugg.."i will pick you up in an hour" jay spoke and left..
as soon as jay drove away, a strong hand dragged to a nearby tree shade and slammed her hard...
piya's eyes popped out seeing abhay in a horrific state...he was looking pale, torn and devastated but his eyes were full of fire..
stop it!!...he roared like a angry lion and grabbed her tightly...
what!!...piya asked with a shocked voice...
stop playing games i said!!..leave that jay!" he hissed coldly...
i am not your puppet abhay!!..its my life...i can do as i wish...just leave me!!...piya tried to be free from his grip but he slammed her closure in his chest...
you are playing all this to effect me right!!...don't..i will kill that jay..abhay spoke in dangerously cold voice...
i don't need to play anything abhay!!..its you who is playing with my life...what do you think i am huh!!...a toy!!...no...i m a human...a human...who needs love to survive...i am not a everlasting creature like you abhay!!...i m human who wants to be loved...jay loves me and i will live for someone who loves me not for someone who breaks my heart repeatedly...so its reality u see...so from now on you better stay away from me...piya's voice choked while speaking all this...
no...you can't be with him...no...abhay's voice made her scared...
why not!!...
because...because you are mine...abhay's eyes spoke volume of love and care...
i was...i was yours...but no more...go away...its too late abhay...piya turned to leave...
abhay grabbed her hand and thurst her back in his embrace...he slammed his lips on hers...
the sky was deep dark...it growled and lightened heavily and started to rain heavily...as if the rain were raining for them...
u..r..mine...abhay mumbbled between his kiss...he hungrily savoured her mouth and sucked her sweet taste passionetly...the rain was burning their senses...they were drenched...
a heavy lightening sound made piya jumped in fear and she hugged him tightly...abhay was spelled in her scent...today his every barrier broke...he gave in his passion and clunged to her petite structure...
piya clutched his jacket tightly...she was still unaware about abhay's reaction..but a sudden light pain made her senses come back to reality...she felt a little bite on her earlobe...

abhay lost himself totally when piya reacted with a moan as he bit her earlobe...the rain got more fierce and piya was shiverring..😳
abhay covered her face, neck with wet kisses...piya was now totally lost in his sweet torture...she captured his lips in her and kissed him like a wounded lioness...her anger, pain, love every feelings were visible in that kiss...she grabbed his hairs and dragged his face more closure...she bit his tounge...abhay growled in passion..πŸ˜†

they were loosing their senses...piya felt his hands under her top caressing her waist and back...she kissed his neck...jawline..😳

suddenly...a loud car horn honked and broke them out from their paradise...😭

piya realized she went a little far...she saw jay on the car and looked back at abhay's flushed face...he was still looking lost...

i still love you...but i can't come back..its too late...piya whispered sadly in his ears...kissed his cheeks..sat inside the car...and left from there with jay...😲

i will get you back...u r mine...abhay said with agitated tone and left... 😑

part 1- PG 1
part 2- pg 6
part 3- pg 8
PART 4- PG 11
Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
read allready...so romantic and hawt update samba...i was blushing in each and evry line...happy to c piya saying abhay to stay away..πŸ˜†
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ifians

read allready...so romantic and hawt update samba...i was blushing in each and evry line...happy to c piya saying abhay to stay away..πŸ˜†

me too was blushing while writing...;-);-)
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
hot passionate os... pls continue...n unite abhiya at d end
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uff sona di i love u.ki update.akdom hot hot.my phone is on fire.atodin por amar wish puro hoyegalo.piya telling abhay to stay away and abhay running after piya.pls pls updt soon.cant wait.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG!Sona ji That was Just Super Awesome Man!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ I loved it so much.!!❀️
This is kind of Role reversal and a Good lesson for Abhay!He should also know how it feels when your love told you to "Stay Away"and When you roam around with Misha,Panchi,T,and all the girls of Dehradun to make Pia stay away. 😑 πŸ˜†Just loving him tasting his famous own medicine. πŸ˜‰ 😳
I just love this Piya sho much.❀️Muaah Muaah and lots of πŸ€— πŸ€—for writing this one. 😊 Love you.!❀️
And The last scene was such a treat Man!!What can I say after such intense raw passion and romance between My Abhiya,I'm just red by ☺️ ☺️ LOL. πŸ˜†
Pls Continue Soon... 😳 I can't wait. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† 😳
Thanks for the PM. πŸ˜ƒ
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its best... is sadu raichand ke saath asa he hona chahiye... nice os waiting 4 next part...
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I always wanted piya...to react in same way and make abhay...follow her...it was do hawt update.. Amazing
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*blush* *blush* oh my god!! what a passionate update... and dhat there ki >_< ye end time pe jeh kahan se tapak gya
abhay k sath yehi hona chahiye tha :P
plzzz jaldi she next part :D desperately waiting
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
romantic & passionate os
happy also , pia give good medicine to abhay & he deserved it ,
hope abhay learnt mistake & abhiya accept each other
continue soon
thanks for pmEdited by singhshailesh86 - 10 years ago