Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Stop stalking the CC Sidra πŸ˜²πŸ˜† waise 2013 mein aap stalk karna chalu kiya hai toh username Sidra Stalker rakhna tha🀣

ya jaise 2007 mein aapne college start kiya isliye aap ne sidra2007 rakha waise since you started something new ...that is stalking you can now keep your id as 2013 ... year toh phir pucca yaad reh jayega πŸ˜†
Edited by DJ.. - 10 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

Stop stalking the CC Sidra πŸ˜²πŸ˜† waise 2013 mein aap stalk karna chalu kiya hai toh username Sidra Stalker rakhna tha🀣

ya jaise 2007 mein aapne college start kiya isliye aap ne sidra2007 rakha waise since you started something new ...that is stalking you can now keep your id as 2013 ... year toh phir pucca yaad reh jayega πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Happy Friday folks!
DJ.. thumbnail
Mujhe ab dus min mein Happy Saturday bolna padega ..πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey everyone :)

Got a new couple - Kunal and Shraddha from Meri Bhabhi πŸ˜‰
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
At SAIFTA

-Harshu- thumbnail
Karan Wahi @karan009wahi 2h Supa respose at #SAIFTA yestrday,nt to frget the DURBS love the #indianidoljunior jokes... @VishalDadlani iam gna b back wit betta ones soon

Karan Wahi @karan009wahi 2h By the way for all u enthu cutlets...iam cmin bck on #jhalak...
-Harshu- thumbnail
Don't mess wit me...hahahah pic.twitter.com/ZquAZPl6L0
nikita_88 thumbnail
Hey all! 
How are we all? 

I am liking the new IPK and I don't like Chote Bahu guy... Though there is nothing new about it there is something that is making me watch... I think it has a more stable story compared to IPK1...

Lennie - OMG Shaddra annoys the life out of me, she is a waste of space, I love Kunal and Kittu... I can't watch the show cause of Shradda... 

I have also been watching SC - Hahahahhahaha, I was wondering if JW is representing real life on there 🀣 I was watching it and thinking that this is just her and KSG relationship she has married him and he is still sleeping around with other woman 🀣 and she is fighting to stay with him 🀣
Though SC and Kusum scenes have been fun to watch, I can not wait for them to get married πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
WHAT??? Seriously - No 
He is sleeping around???

Shraddha's ok when she is constantly crying and so on lol - Kunal brings the spunk back in her and she needs that sort of guy in her life to do that and bring her back from sadness etc
DJ.. thumbnail
@Lennie There was quite a bit going around with the co-star of his ...

@Nikita I just land up reading SC and makes me wonder how come SLB is doing this to the novel ...

Star I feel loves glorifying emotional infidelity in the name of call first eternal love bit ... I somehow won't be surprised if saras and kumud also indulge in a full fledged extra marital affair ...

Somehow I feel bad for the Kusum character whom I am sure will be forced by Kumud to marry Saras in the end ... 🀒