Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congrats to all participants, snehal and mano
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😃😃 And i am really happy 😃😃

Congratulations mano 👏

@Debasree what do you mean by liking and hoping i will use the siggy?? Haan? I loved it and putting it on right now!! 😃
Edited by snehal. - 10 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: snehal.

😃😃 And i am really happy 😃😃

Congratulations mano 👏

@Debasree what do you mean by liking and hoping i will use the siggy?? Haan? I loved it and putting it on right now!! 😃

Thank you Snehal 😳

And you did very good job 👏
-SNEHAL- thumbnail

Originally posted by: debasree04

Thank you Snehal 😳

And you did very good job 👏

Except the list of absence - as i checked only the WU and my memory, not the videos 😆 and the dialogues.. I thought i heard shayad shamsher ko maloom nahi  but as per you its daya, shamsher ko maloom nahi. Check that once. 😃
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Congrats MANO Billi, so Once again CID encyclopedia Beats all Pedias only...👏⭐️👏

Big Claps for SNEHAL for Nick to Nick fight...👏👏

DEBA, Wonderful Thread, at Initially i saw queries and said, boss Mushkil hay, is ko tou Touch nahi krna hay, ye apnay bus ka nahi... then DEBA PMed me and just after Reading it, I feels karna paray ga yaar, chahy Aik Sawal ka jawab aata ho...😆
Yaar poori raat Sehri tak, main nay Google kiyey Answers, CID ARCHIVE uthaya, CID ALL CASES LIST aur pata nahi...
its really an Excillent Approach to give Readers Some Information about the Celebrity wraps in Entertainment...👏👏
the Complete Home Work of U visible in Ur Queries...⭐️⭐️
I really enjoyed it alot rather its Hectic for ME but I feel really Proud that U really Originated Q/A in a Lovely manner...😳😳😳

debasree04 thumbnail

Except the list of absence - as i checked only the WU and my memory, not the videos 😆 and the dialogues.. I thought i heard shayad shamsher ko maloom nahi  but as per you its daya, shamsher ko maloom nahi. Check that once. 😃

Actually, Daya sir said the previous dialog of it then Abhi sir started the dialogs with his name...😛
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
As i said "i thought i heard" 😛 I might be wrong.. and its just a simple contest so its ok. What matters is i got "adi" sir's siggy to flaunt 😉
debasree04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

DEBA, Wonderful Thread, at Initially i saw queries and said, boss Mushkil hay, is ko tou Touch nahi krna hay, ye apnay bus ka nahi... then DEBA PMed me and just after Reading it, I feels karna paray ga yaar, chahy Aik Sawal ka jawab aata ho...😆
Yaar poori raat Sehri tak, main nay Google kiyey Answers, CID ARCHIVE uthaya, CID ALL CASES LIST aur pata nahi...
its really an Excillent Approach to give Readers Some Information about the Celebrity wraps in Entertainment...👏👏
the Complete Home Work of U visible in Ur Queries...⭐️⭐️
I really enjoyed it alot rather its Hectic for ME but I feel really Proud that U really Originated Q/A in a Lovely manner...😳😳😳

GD...i m really appreciated that u participated...u know that u could not answer so many still u participated...i really like this...thanx to all of u participated in it...
maximum person think if we cant win then there is no meaning to participate that's why we get so many less participants...but i think participation is most important...if u dnt participate how u can know u would win or not...

debasree04 thumbnail

As i said "i thought i heard" 😛 I might be wrong.. and its just a simple contest so its ok. What matters is i got "adi" sir's siggy to flaunt 😉

hehehe 😳