Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

one n only 3 years 🤣 sorry i should stop chatting 🥱 this isn't for chatting 🥱 Don you think DD needs improvement

UYah three years ...so i know types of members here... .And as such i m here for chatting as this topic makes no sense to me...DD is doing good job if she needs improvment y are we bothered...Its her problem naa 😉
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

UYah three years ...so i know types of members here... .And as such i m here for chatting as this topic makes no sense to me...DD is doing good job if she needs improvment y are we bothered...Its her problem naa 😉

i don think anything wrong about this post.. this is kinda fans feedback whether she should improve or not.. is she flawless?? certainly not.. then she should improve.. how wrong in it.. 🥱
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

i don think anything wrong about this post.. this is kinda fans feedback whether she should improve or not.. is she flawless?? certainly not.. then she should improve.. how wrong in it.. 🥱

I think on this earth no one is flawless except god...so thats not the point..I feel there are other too in this show...DD is doing great and according to you if she needs improvment she will improve ..thats not an issue for us rite..Bcz if she gets 30 marks then thats  not gonna help me in my career and if she is not doing well then neither you gonna get something...😉 so thats d reason i find nothing in this topic...same people same thread  nothing new...😉
.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Members are requested to refrain from the discussion of matters not related to this thread out of it, personal issues are not to be brought here, if you have a issue query with a member PM them to sort it out

If members continue to divert from the topic further action will be taken
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
she can dance..she's flexible and she deserves 30
dd is doing her bit she is improving so no complaints .
if dd will win jdj or not doesnt matter dd will learn different style of dance before jdj gets over that's enough.

Originally posted by: chinkti10

dd is doing her bit she is improving so no complaints .

if dd will win jdj or not doesnt matter dd will learn different style of dance before jdj gets over that's enough.

so far i dint see any improvement in her . what i see more of her is - drying her wet hair , getting licked at the end of performance, doing same repetitive dance steps. no innovation and no improvement whatsoever viewers got to watch in her performances yet but her fans have been able to watch everything that she dint even try yet .😆

Originally posted by: Leviathan

Members are requested to refrain from the discussion of matters not related to this thread out of it, personal issues are not to be brought here, if you have a issue query with a member PM them to sort it out

If members continue to divert from the topic further action will be taken

did you ever check out appreciation threads of fans created for their favorite stars ? they ,instead of worshiping their favorites there , discuss forum members whom they don't like ...😆

Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

did you ever check out appreciation threads of fans created for their favorite stars ? they ,instead of worshiping their favorites there , discuss forum members whom they don't like ...😆

Better would be if the moderator actually checks page 8 for the little 'message' I left for her ðŸ˜› Include that as a subject title. Hopefully she'll check it then ðŸ¥±
Edited by IloveMyself. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IloveMyself.

Better would be if the moderator actually checks page 8 for the little 'message' I left for her ðŸ˜› Include that as a subject title. Hopefully she'll check it then ðŸ¥±

may be she already checked it out and got  flabbergasted  just seeing the number of likes it got 😲as her warning message might not have got even single 1.😆