Does drashti need to improve?[NOTE pg 8 /17]

Poll

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Whats ur view friends,
give ur votes so that we could know that viewers kya sochte hai drashti ke dance ke baare me

MEMBERS ARE HEREBY INFORMED; UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES , A TOPIC TITLE OR ITS OPENING POSTS SHOULD BE RE EDITED ONCE THE DT HAVE EDITED IT AND PUT A NOTE IN THE TOPIC TITLE.

Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago

WreckLass thumbnail
First, let her start dancing and then we can talk about her improvement😃
All she does is act...yeh Madhubala nahi hain...dance show hain...first dance and then do the bekar ki nautanki😆
Ainvayi chale aate hain dancing karne🤔
🤣hello edwardji teekho aap.
Nice topic enjoy bhai Saab Edited by chinkti10 - 10 years ago
she cant dance thats it ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: chinkti10

Dd can't dance 😆 joke of the day 😆

hawww don't talk double meaning stuffs here
passion4ever thumbnail
Im not her fan and have never seen her Madhubala show but guys isnt this taking it too far. Her dance was good this week and she deserved that 30. When Shaan and Lauren can deserve 30's why shouldnt she?

I didnt see anything amazing in Shaan's dance and Lauren is good but her trademark is the Ballerina step. She is flexible but not everyone is perfect and this goes for Lauren or Dhrashti or anyone on the show. 

They cant learn all the dance forms in few days time and considering that, they are all trying. Every week, one or two couples show amazing dances or couple of amazing steps but Im sure they are not perfect every week. I have seen this pattern since beginning...no single couple shows that perfection every single time.

I think Dhrashti was the best this week. Yes, she didnt have dance but doing those stunts is equally hard and if we see something different..we should appreciate it.

BIG DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT HER FAN!!!  I saw her in Dil mil gaye and always thought she's cute...thats it.
EnchantedForest thumbnail

Originally posted by: passion4ever

Im not her fan and have never seen her Madhubala show but guys isnt this taking it too far. Her dance was good this week and she deserved that 30. When Shaan and Lauren can deserve 30's why shouldnt she?

I didnt see anything amazing in Shaan's dance and Lauren is good but her trademark is the Ballerina step. She is flexible but not everyone is perfect and this goes for Lauren or Dhrashti or anyone on the show.

They cant learn all the dance forms in few days time and considering that, they are all trying. Every week, one or two couples show amazing dances or couple of amazing steps but Im sure they are not perfect every week. I have seen this pattern since beginning...no single couple shows that perfection every single time.

I think Dhrashti was the best this week. Yes, she didnt have dance but doing those stunts is equally hard and if we see something different..we should appreciate it.

BIG DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT HER FAN!!!     I saw her in Dil mil gaye and always thought she's cute...thats it.

Some here just have a hard time digesting others do well while their favorite continues to suck every week!!!!

Originally posted by: passion4ever

BIG DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT HER FAN!!!     I saw her in Dil mil gaye and always thought she's cute...thats it.

omg itna lamba bhasan,buddy agar itna lamba answer tum exam me likhte to jarur top karte

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Some here just have a hard time digesting others do well while their favorite continues to suck every week!!!!

don't use double meaning word like suck,
n i'm not a useless fanboy,so none is my fav,i watch jdj to watch some good dancingEdited by .EdwardCullen. - 10 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail

Originally posted by: .EdwardCullen.

don't use double meaning word like suck,
n i'm not a useless fanboy,so none is my fav,i watch jdj to watch some good dancing

Rights that's why you spend hours defending Shweta? And try to degrade Drashti because she is doing better than her!! Anyone watching for good performances would Shweta to leave even her own fans agree now!!!