Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
This thread is a proof enough how fanatics don't even hesitate a second to get personal with members here for having different viewpoints. Throughout the thread, all I can see are personal remarks "jealous fools" "losers" "get well soon" yada yada  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bravo DD fanatics (not talking about the sane fans here), you guys proved it yet again and lived up to an expectation of how fanatics behave on IF with others who have something different to write πŸ˜‰

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SavyDobrev

These polls/posts are so irrelevant but regardless of what a "section" of a certain actor's fans might think, Drashti is a good dancer, but she still has a long way to go in terms of being perfect, however, She is a good dancer and her performances are definitely amazing if not perfect. 

Point is, every celebrity on that show is slogging their bottoms out and working hard, you can't write off an actor saying the channel is paying the judges, you don't know that, you're just assuming about it. 

Among the females, i think Drashti and Lauren are strong contenders.. 

Its very visible in the types of performances they deliver week after week 

Also a little tip for you, focus on voting for your favorite than dedicating so much time hating on a celebrity you clearly dislike. 

if it would be irrelevant mods would closed the polls by now..

i'd never keep Dhrasti with Lauren πŸ₯±

RED you also can't say channel isn't paying the judges,can you? you're just assuming it πŸ₯±
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
All reality shows are same..nothing new in them..They have .contestants drama..and in shows like DID  they choose those  people who have some dukhbhari daastan to say..and cry buckets ...even KBC is doing samething...for them more the tears and emotional drama more TRP ..huh...

Originally posted by: -Aakash-

Already answered ur so called POLL...check previous pages if you have timeπŸ˜‰...

Then why u again dropped the spamming garbage on my thread?

🀣...You are asking me that ??/πŸ˜•πŸ€£...

ajeeb kalyug hai drashti hai ki brush karti nai hai n uske fans namak wala toothpaste laga laga ke dant dikhate hai,plz gift her a toothpaste so that she could brush
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All reality shows are same..nothing new in them..They have .contestants drama..and in shows like DID  they choose those  people who have some dukhbhari daastan to say..and cry buckets ...even KBC is doing samething...for them more the tears and emotional drama more TRP ..huh...

i just want to ROFL... ROFL... ROFL and puke worthy reply...

@Bold they aren't writing those people's dukhbhari daastan.. isn't ppl suffering those problems on their day to day life... they are showing them.. because its reality show..isn't it? they're showing common people's daily problems they share.. believe me those shows specially DID is helping to reach your sky high dreams.. think about them who're doing so well.. don tell me Salman, Shakti,Raghav.Dharmes.Prince and the list goes on.. would reach the positions they are in.. its rwality show which showing reality and making sure your dreams comes true at the same time... tell me what Gurmeet and other winners did getting the title.. just money.. anything else... just because your favs participated you can't support it blindly, can you?

See the popularity honesty n simplicity DID or KBC showing which making them win the common peoples heart.. don tell me in india everyone is high class ppl.. but see millions pf ppl is struggling hard in their daily life.. those shows are bringing them, their problems.their dreams.. then they are showing their real problems which is dreamy journey for them.. those are reality shows.. not like scripted antics and promoting your shows by a show selling the name reality..

i'm highly highly disappointed the way phankha's thinks for their favs.. you might take them dhukbhari daastan because you aren't belong to those common people who're fighting their daily life but that never means everyone is like you finds them dhukhbari dastan... πŸ₯±

i must had to see this cz your reply is no where related to the poll Edited by -Yaariyan- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

i just want to ROFL... ROFL... ROFL and puke worthy reply...

@Bold they aren't writing those people's dukhbhari daastan.. isn't ppl suffering those problems on their day to day life... they are showing them.. because its reality show..isn't it? they're showing common people's daily problems they share.. believe me those shows specially DID is helping to reach your sky high dreams.. think about them who're doing so well.. don tell me Salman, Shakti,Raghav.Dharmes.Prince and the list goes on.. would reach the positions they are in.. its rwality show which showing reality and making sure your dreams comes true at the same time... tell me what Gurmeet and other winners did getting the title.. just money.. anything else... just because your favs participated you can't support it blindly, can you?

See the popularity honesty n simplicity DID or KBC showing which making them win the common peoples heart.. don tell me in india everyone is high class ppl.. but see millions pf ppl is struggling hard in their daily life.. those shows are bringing them, their problems.their dreams.. then they are showing their real problems which is dreamy journey for them.. those are reality shows.. not like scripted antics and promoting your shows by a show selling the name reality..

i'm highly highly disappointed the way phankha's thinks for their favs.. you might take them dhukbhari daastan because you aren't belong to those common people who're fighting their daily life but that never means everyone is like you finds them dhukhbari dastan... πŸ₯±

i must had to see this cz your reply is no where related to the poll

wordπŸ‘
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Final Note:

Drasthi can or cannot dance: Opinion

Drasthi looks like ***, her looks, her soap, innovative nicknames: Bashing

members comment  on her dancing and performance, heavy critique or flowery eulogy:  OPINION

Members comment on other members over their intelligence, education,life, member seniortiy, unnecessary attack for not having same opinion, ganging on, unnecessary sarcastic jibes, veering away from topic:  BASHING MEMBERS

IF you have some personal issues to settle, use the excellent pm service, this is a discussion topic, not spam thread.

If you have nothing to contribute on topic, refrain from commenting, just because some member do not like drashti's dancing does not make them loser, jobless or jealous. Just because some member like her dance does not make them crazy fangirl.

End of the day, respect each others opinion. If the DT members find out any member attacking another member personally, bashing them and name calling them, after this note, there will be a straight WL rise for all parties involved  no matter how severe the other person's mistake was or how much you were instigated.

Thank you.
JDJ DT.
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

Final Note:

Drasthi can or cannot dance: Opinion

Drasthi looks like ***, her looks, her soap, innovative nicknames: Bashing

members comment  on her dancing and performance, heavy critique or flowery eulogy:  OPINION

Members comment on other members over their intelligence, education,life, member seniortiy, unnecessary attack for not having same opinion, ganging on, unnecessary sarcastic jibes, veering away from topic:  BASHING MEMBERS

IF you have some personal issues to settle, use the excellent pm service, this is a discussion topic, not spam thread.

If you have nothing to contribute on topic, refrain from commenting, just because some member do not like drashti's dancing does not make them loser, jobless or jealous. Just because some member like her dance does not make them crazy fangirl.

End of the day, respect each others opinion. If the DT members find out any member attacking another member personally, bashing them and name calling them, after this note, there will be a straight WL rise for all parties involved  no matter how severe the other person's mistake was or how much you were instigated.

Thank you.
JDJ DT.

The only moments when you can actually trust few DTs around here. Thanks Viewbie. People need to go through the definition of cyber bullying really. Appreciation for this DT. Only if DTs like Levithan or Ridz revist the Cyber Bullying Global Announcement and understand that celeb bashing is NOT equal to member bashing. I guess they just like the post without actually reading it πŸ₯±
Edited by IloveMyself. - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: LeadNitrate

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">Final Note:</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">Drasthi can or cannot dance: Opinion</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">Drasthi looks like ***, her looks, her soap, innovative nicknames: Bashing</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">members comment on her dancing and performance, heavy critique or flowery eulogy: OPINION</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">Members comment on other members over their intelligence, education,life, member seniortiy, unnecessary attack for not having same opinion, ganging on, unnecessary sarcastic jibes, veering away from topic: <font size="3">BASHING MEMBERS</font></font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">IF you have some personal issues to settle, use the excellent pm service, this is a discussion topic, not spam thread.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">If you have nothing to contribute on topic, refrain from commenting, just because some member do not like drashti's dancing does not make them loser, jobless or jealous. Just because some member like her dance does not make them crazy fangirl.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">End of the day, respect each others opinion. If the DT members find out any member attacking another member personally, bashing them and name calling them, after this note, there will be a straight WL rise for all parties involved no matter how severe the other person's mistake was or how much you were instigated.</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">Thank you.</font>
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#ff0000">JDJ DT.</font>

awww u r the best DT ever,n ur dp is also nyc unlike a particular DT whose dp is very scary,mumma bachao

keep it up,u r doing a great job