Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wreeti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Definitely indicates to Ayaan falling in love with Zoya, but very unlikely that they would get married.

Zoya knows now that she loves Asad, she is not going to get in a marriage commitment where she knows she cannot love.

Another thing we are forgetting is that if they had to show that Zoya and Ayaan would get married, there was no point of showing the Tanveer-Zoya showoff. They could have just showed Asad and Tanveer track with Zoya totaly oblivious of Tanveer's intentions.

So Ayaan and Zoya marriage is out of window but there is a certain Ayaan falling for Zoya after todays episode.

Also with the rapo Zoya and Ayaan share we would have Zoya back in her skin, happy, laughing and crazy with a lot of Mona Robert fun. And not just Zoya but also Ayaan. I would love to see the happy, flirty crazy Ayaan. This would be a good track for vikraant to show how good he can do the happy guy part.

You know this is not going to be so bad. Everyone loves this serial but if Asad Zoya get married now, then what next. There is a saying, " there is no heaven without a hell." So to enjoy the mitwa moments there have to be cursing and crying and fighting and all hell breaking loose. Imagine a tadap tadap ke sequence if the marriage did not break. And now that Asad has lost Zoya he can actually realize how important she is for him and respect her more and finally tell her that he loves her.

So enjoy the ride...😉

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
No it wont  as it just wont fit into the story as per the spoilers
I personally don't think Zoyaan will happen but hey, Zoya does need to make her way to the Siddiqui house to confront Razia and Ghafur so therefore, Gul might come up with some contrived shit to make Zoyaan happen.. But I don't see it happening... But yes, never expect anything from GUL...
nautanki_anu thumbnail
I personally want Zoe to go to NY n find a hottie for herself as both khan bros are as dense as the forests in Assam 😆
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ayaan is so dumb that even if he sees asad and zoya in the same condition how zoya saw jammy and tannu...ayaan will say my bhaijaan does not love zoya may be they were watching movie last night and zoya must have made him bored with her shayries thats why they slept together😆 Edited by sujataraje - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

ayaan is so dumb that even if he sees asad and zoya in the same condition how zoya saw jammy and tannu...ayaan will say my bhaijaan does not love zoya may be they were watching movie last night and zoya must have made him bored with her shayries thats why they slept together😆

🤣 🤣 Well said 👍🏼 This can be expected from Ayaan after today's epi 😆
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ayaan will definitely fall for Zoya. That would be his life learning lesson! 
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

Ayaan will definitely fall for Zoya. That would be his life learning lesson! 

falling for zoya even after witnessing their love for each other..😡 but i dont know why he keeps forgetting this truth..but anyways falling for her is ok but marriage track🤢
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

falling for zoya even after witnessing their love for each other..😡 but i dont know why he keeps forgetting this truth..but anyways falling for her is ok but marriage track🤢

Sujata, I am still not convinced about ZoYaan in terms of a marriage happening between them. At this point, it'll be just some contrived crap if it happnes but I can see Ayaan probably getting infatuated with Zoya and it'll be one-sided. Zoya will reject him and this is how he'll learn to value Humeira and realise that he was being such a jerk to her.
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Sujata, I am still not convinced about ZoYaan in terms of a marriage happening between them. At this point, it'll be just some contrived crap if it happnes but I can see Ayaan probably getting infatuated with Zoya and it'll be one-sided. Zoya will reject him and this is how he'll learn to value Humeira and realise that he was being such a jerk to her.

shreya i can never take this track chahe kaise bhi ho trapped,out of compulsion ,one sided kuchh bhi..i am not at all comfortable with this niether i will be in future