Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

Zara, since i am done with the replies of my post, i was coming to your post only🤣Can't wait to read it.

🤣
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nah nah chakku
What we learned? Don't trust CVs too much.
Actually bechari CVs aren't at fault. Somehow they have to force channel boy on us.. Channel said so na!
Love evil RK 😎 but today he still was too kind!
He should have beaten the guy black and blue before informing the cops.
But stupid promise 🥱
He could break his promise - I wouldn't mind 😳
I mean bhai more than deserves it!
Today wee saw his sexy evil smirk again *yaaay* missed this evil smirk of my RK 😎
I won't accept sadakchap ever.. Doesn't matter with what tracks they try to force him on us! Channel should search their boy another show to destroy 😃
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Aliya- If they paint RK black for the channel boy and make him the villain, then also I'll love him more🤣🤣

I don't mind him breaking bhai's legs and limbs. Bhai deserves the punishment for his CHINDIGIRI.
angelluck thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
was really missing that rk a lot
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Aliya- If they paint RK black for the channel boy and make him the villain, then also I'll love him more🤣🤣

I don't mind him breaking bhai's legs and limbs. Bhai deserves the punishment for his CHINDIGIRI.

🤣 "CHINDIGIRI" 🤣 🤣 🤣
Agree with every single word!
They won't be able to make us hate RK and like our bloody Barbie bhai 🤣
Hi2life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rk is ruthless, though he too lost his dad n his mom in a younge age, he fought his way through the world and became a self made superstar
Inspite of the bitterness outside people around him love him to bits and they are taken care of perfectly
Be it madhu Radhaji or Bittuji
Sulthan either needs his Handicapped son or Dead wife or Insane mother as bait all the time
He failed in taking care of all of them and now madhu sympathizes with his duke Bhari kahaani always
He lays his weaknesses before the world to gain sympathy, 
Cvs aur kitna sympathy khareedne ki koshish karte hain

How much hard they try to paint RK grey or crazy or obsessive, VD makes him pass through every hell with flying colors,
cardio21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't mind this RK.. But I hate how this gangster will be glorified at his expense. I can't believe people have the gall to write that what he is doing is right.. It is like RK fans justifying the unwedding.. ðŸ¤¢

Brace ur self.. This Dard ki Dukan is gonna bore us to death.. And Madhu is gonna be shown as a social worker who will have to face the wrath of regular audience... I m already hating this track..
Bth my crazies will be criticized n bhai will show his crocodile tears.. Hate him..
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cardio21

I don't mind this RK.. But I hate how this gangster will be glorified at his expense. I can't believe people have the gall to write that what he is doing is right.. It is like RK fans justifying the unwedding.. ðŸ¤¢

Brace ur self.. This Dard ki Dukan is gonna bore us to death.. And Madhu is gonna be shown as a social worker who will have to face the wrath of regular audience... I m already hating this track..
Bth my crazies will be criticized n bhai will show his crocodile tears.. Hate him..

@bold - I will happily sit through the croc tears only if they spare us the mother Teresa track ðŸ¤¢
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So true chakku I loved RK today the evil manipulative Right Kameena he was the cherry on the cake today.

I feel the same I don't mind watching if our evil Right Kameena is back.

Well I couldn't stop myself from saying today that our Right Kameena was looking Hott hott today in the baarish and to top it up his evil smirks.

I couldn't take my eyes off him today 😳
..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the witty RK is back no doubt but he is not ruthless yet i mean he didn't show his right kameena side to bhai and we all know bhai can't stand infront of RK😎