Originally posted by: Bablylovely20

Awww grate promo doll :-)

thank u di. N c i m a gud girl jo ki apne bado ka kehna manti h
Ankita__S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -pranjal-

Excellent Promo Anku👏👏

Cant wait to read next part after this please jaldi likho tuesday tak wait nahi hoga Who is there is Meet Aru? Kumud? ya Rudra? LOL i am getting too many names in my mind😆Sorry

thank u di n abt that prsn u want to know is not in next update n its ok. Updt is almost ready 😊
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticlover

I want update after this promo!!!

awww di i will post it soon
Ankita__S thumbnail

Originally posted by: shreya_arjuhi

awesome update so something hidden by arjun...

update ASAP

thank u di n yup many things r hidden from arjun. N next updt is almost ready
Ankita__S thumbnail
PART 4

Arjun who was in his room didn't notice wen mrng came. He wants to refresh his mind so he went towards da balcony n stood their wid closed eyes. Even da chilly weather of da mrng was unable to sooth him. Wid closed eyes he started remembering da day which changed his life completely.

Flashback

Arjun-"bolo arohi kya kahogi."
Arohi-"arjun mujhe wo wali ice cream khani h." N arjun just crossed da road n stood dere wen he was abt to came back he saw a speeding truck is coming in arohi's direction n he thrown ice cream dere n ran towards arohi who was confused wid his actions. Just dats when arjun reached n pushed arohi. Arohi was saved but arjun got injured badly.
Arjun's chain of thought broke when he felt a hand on his head so he opened his eyes to luk at da prsn. Rudra was standing dere wid a smile on his face. Arjun got up n said-"gud mrng dad."
Rudra-"gud mrng son."
Arjun-"aap aaj itni jaldi kaise uth gye????"
Rudra-"ese hi bas tumhe ye btana tha ki aaj ki mr.mittal wali meeting tum attend karoge." Arjun nodded yes.
Rudra-"gud n arjun meine tumhare liye ek ladki pasand ki h ab tum bhi shaadi kar lo arjun. Ab to wo arohi bhi aage badh chuki h."
Arjun-"dad mujhe thoda tym do mei iss baare me sochunga aur dad aapko kisne btaya ki arohi shaadi kar rhi h???"
Rudra-"wo...wo nat...natasha natasha ne btaya." Arjun nodded.

Aluwahlia house

Arohi was still in her thoughts but her thoughts broke wen her phone rang n da no.which was flashing on da screen was unknown to herr but she picked it up n got shocked after hearing da voice.
Prsn-"arohi mujhe tumse kuch baat karni h"
Arohi-"par mujhe koi bhi baat nhi karni."
Prsn-"arohi mere liye na sahi par arjun ke liye to tum aa skti ho na."
Arohi thought for a while n said ok.
Prsn-"meet me at xyz hotel at 8pm." Then da prsn hung up da phone n arohi thought"now what dis prsn wants from me???"

Singhania mansion at 7pm

Natasha was getting ready as she is going out for dinner wid aman. Aman is here to pick her up but got mesmerized coz of da sight infront of him. His natasha wrapped in a blue saari which he gifted her on valentine's day n natasha blushed coz of his reaction. They both reached da hotel together. N sat on dere reserved seats. Natasha n aman both talked a lot n enjoyed too but suddenly nuts eyes fell on da entrance from where she saw arohi n thought"what she is doing here but then thought dat i have nothing to do wid it." Aman ordered soup for natasha n ice cream for himself but when da waiter was placing them on da table then by mistake ice cream fell on nuts saari. Waiter said sorry to nuts n told her abt da way to da washroom.

In washroom
Natasha was cleaning her saari n wen she was done wid it she came out of da washroom. But her steps frozed in their way when she heard very familiar voice so she decided to check da room infront of her. The door was not locked so nuts slightly push da door so that she can see da prsn but she was unable to do see da prsn
Suddenly arohi came into her view n now she desperately wants to know that what is going on. But then she noticed dat arohi is coming out from da room so she hide herself behind the pillar. Arohi was abt to leave but she turned around n said-"mei arjun ko kabhi nhi pta chalne dungi ki 5 saal pehle kya hua tha" n wid dis she went towards da stairs. Natasha is confused abt y arohi said dis nd more importantly she was saying dis to whom. But after a minute or so she noticed a prsn coming out from dat room n after seeing face of dat prsn natasha's eyed widened wid shock.

Natasha went towards her table n said to aman"i want to go home."
Aman-"what happened??? Is everything ok???"
Natasha-"sumthing is fishy" n she told everything to aman who was equally confused so they both decided to tell dese things to armaan,jay,nikhil n ridhima also. So they both called dem to aman's apartment

In aman's apartment

Everyone was dere n dey all were curious to know dat what is it dat nuts wants to tell dem now in midnight. Thats when they saw nuts n aman.
Armaan-"kya hua nuts sab thik to h na???"
Jay-"tune itni raat ko hum sab ko kyu bulaya h???"
Nuts-"mujhe tum sabko kuch btana h"
All said nuts to go ahead n finally she told dem what she heard n saw. Everyone was confused as well as shocked but armaan n jay refused to believe dis n said-"ye bhi uska koi natak hoga." But nuts said-"meine bhi yahi socha tha but jab meine uss insaan ko aate hue dekha jis se arohi ne ye sab kuch kaha i was unable to believe what i saw n u all also won't believe me but the prsn was dad. N dis shocked everyone even more.

Precap-

Nuts-"namaste bhabhi kya aap mujhe shefali ka no.de sakti h wo mujhse uska no.miss place ho gya h"
Purvi-"ya y not note it down."

Natasha was so happy but all other prsns were still confused. Nuts hot her forehead wid her palm n said-"hey bhagwan ok c shefali arohi ki dost h to ho skta h ki kuch pta chl jaye"
Dats wen they come to know her plans.

This updt is dedicated to rimpi di. But dis updt is so so so boring so plz try to bear dis. N pranjal di only for u i exposed da prsn who separated arjuhi Edited by ankita2013 - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is ths doll itni chotu update and promo wala part vi u didnt add :-(. But update was nice with lost confuson. Arjun loved arohi more than hs lyf :-* i thnk arohi too bt my arjun is best :-)
Ankita__S thumbnail

What is ths doll itni chotu update and promo wala part vi u didnt add :-(. But update was nice with lost confuson. Arjun loved arohi more than hs lyf :-* i thnk arohi too bt my arjun is best :-)

di now it is completed
Ankita__S thumbnail

Oh you complete the story?

no di meine abhi apna torture khatam nhi kia but if u want me to end dis then just let me know n i will end dis den coz i know this story is so boring. I think dat i must not write my other SS piya aae na so i m gonna discontinue itEdited by ankita2013 - 10 years ago
Bablylovely20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita2013

no di meine abhi apna torture khatam nhi kia

its nt caled torture its caled twist bt what is the meaning of "it is completed" you said to me
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so natasha knws d truth..yayyy😃

rudr😡😡😡😡

i hope they clear all MU between our arjuhi😭

thnx for the pm😊