Users

Frequent Posters

Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
^^^ O GWAD

N WATS THIS

Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 22m
Iraq is a mini India,u will find Unjustic every where,corruption&more corruption,if u get justic then u r in the wrong country #WeLoveSalman
Expand
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

🤣

The last one is just epic ðŸ¤£

it is war at twitter right now ðŸ˜† SRK fans defending the jury and Sallu fans attacking the system ðŸ˜†
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KARAN888

it is war at twitter right now ðŸ˜† SRK fans defending the jury and Sallu fans attacking the system ðŸ˜†

🤣 ðŸ¤£

War in twitter? ðŸ¤£

I have nothing to say its so funny... ðŸ¤£
Salman Khan Fan Club ?@SalmanFC_com3h

Its The High Time To Support Ur Idol Salman Khan. Almighty Is Watching. #IStandBySalman #judiciaryGoSlowOnSalman

Even dragged the almighty for Sallu 🤣

Go slow 🤣

Che.Guevara thumbnail
Billa must be on attacking mode right now ðŸ˜†
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Almighty is watching?

Yeah almighty also watched when that innocent man was killed.
So yeah almighty supports the good people not murderers.

I cant believe some people at times.

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KARAN888

wait yeh dekh ðŸ˜†

1. *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 17m
    If am in #India I will organize a #Protest against the unjustic that been taken torwards #Salman @BeingSalmanKhan u are fanz?then show it.
    Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 20m
    What makes me so furious is the fact that I can do nothing but typing some stupid words tht cant help him @BeingSalmanKhan bear my stupidity
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 22m
    Iraq is a mini India,u will find Unjustic every where,corruption&more corruption,if u get justic then u r in the wrong country #WeLoveSalman
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 26m
    Here I am with my stupid words that will do u no justic @BeingSalmanKhan just typing some rubbish words that cant help u,excuse my inability
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 29m
    Every1want JUCTIS!define justic? Was it to put innocent ppl behind bars just for the pleasure of the judge,who give him that right ! #Salman
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 48m
    ?? ?? ??? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ??? ???? ?? ????? ?? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ????? -- ???? ???? #Hadith
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 52m
    Lets all get punished for being humans,if thats what it takes to be good kind person,if that's the price to pay then let it be #WeLoveSalman
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 55m
    If #Salman is bad boy&deserv to be punished then I pray that the whole humanity be as bad as him bcz then we will have heaven on earth,LvSK
    Expand
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 57m
    @SalmanKhanFact @BeingSalmanKhan great quoting,now u must tag this quotation vit catkaif bcz basically this is what she is doing #Disgusting
     View conversation
     *~Maya Salman~* ?@NesSrinSalman 1h
    @SalmanKhanFact @BeingSalmanKhan I think he said that to cat kaif...ect but no one listen to #Salman,she dnt deserv to shar him screen space
     View conversation
    Why good innocent humans meant to suffer in this stupid life ! Why it's not the bad guys who get punished for their sick sins #WeLoveSalman
    Expand
    I can't stand this world any more,everything is running in the Oppsite,evil,bad&disgusting creatures left to celebrate their sick existness.
    Expand
    The creatures who must be punished left to live VIP life while this corrupt system is busy targeting #Salman! Oh God plz save him from them.
    Expand
    Why #Salman being punished! For what! They after him for being a great human being or bcz he is so famous&loved by ppl so thy can drain him.
    Expand
    Heartless,rutheless criminals left to be roaming the streets spreading fear in the society while this corrupt system is after #SalmanKhan !
    Expand
    The guy didnt kill any 1#SalmanKhan it was he stupid driver,why it's so hard to belive him,some leeches working so hard to bring him down !
    Expand
    I hate this life it's too unfair&disgusting,why all the time #Salman being punished for something he didn't do ! Idiotic system #Disgusting.
    Collapse   Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More

😲😲 wow to that extend!!! being a fan its to the limit but fanatic there is no cure for that!!! Sallu is one of my favorite since i watch his movie as a kid and like him since then...but for something he did wrong i cant call it right...wrong is wrong even its a star a normal people or anyone from ur family!!! I admit it wasn't intentionally but it did caused something which caused a loss for some people i will be happy if he go and finish his trial and come back as fresh one with no burden on his shoulders at least justice will be made!!!
Edited by J3SANGEL - 10 years ago
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
  1. Ramesh Srivats ?@rameshsrivats5h

Salman Khan given a month's time to appear before the court. Enough time. So he can drive slowly and safely.🥱😆

Che.Guevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: adhd

Almighty is watching?

Yeah almighty also watched when that innocent man was killed.
So yeah almighty supports the good people not murderers.

I cant believe some people at times.

Gandhi,Almight,God what is next? ðŸ˜† speaking of crazy fanatics  even Billa and Nicko wont fall in this level ðŸ˜†

Che.Guevara thumbnail
SHWETA ?@shweta_khairnar2h
Right now all I wanted to do is gng 2 court&2dismiss all the cases against @BeingSalmanKhan &want him2be free I wish I could have this power
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

SHWETA ?@shweta_khairnar1h
I want to say salman's lawyer do whatever. .corruption, any illegal thing any means any...but plz save salman I want him to be free  ðŸ˜² 

SHWETA ?@shweta_khairnar2h
Im damn worried now god you can't do the things with salman which u've done wid sanjay dutt...plz everyone pray for salman plz...

BeingAsif ?@kingasif72h
@shweta_khairnar @BeingSalmanKhan don't worry God has that power and he will free Salman In sha Allah
 View conversation  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

jeez!! cant believe some of those tweets. ðŸ˜µ