Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
kobe bought his innocence AND his wife. Salman tried to buy his innocence, he has a very famous politician friend, cant remember her name, shes always rallying for him. neertheless, i hope they get him this time. 

its really admirable that hes changed, but he still has to do time just like everyone else. cant let him off, it was a freakin murder, no less. his statement of " i didnt know this was gonna happen" is sh*t because its a cardinal rule to not drive when youre drunk. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 10 years ago
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

kobe bought his innocence AND his wife. Salman tried to buy his innocence, he has a very famous politician friend, cant remember her name, shes always rallying for him. neertheless, i hope they get him this time. 

its really admirable that hes changed, but he still has to do time just like everyone else. cant let him off, it was a freakin murder, no less. his statement of " i didnt know this was gonna happen" is sh*t because its a cardinal rule to not drive when youre drunk. 

Worst is he run away from the victim  how coward can u be πŸ€’
AdInfinitum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

Oh yeah. Who can forget that 4 million dollar bling he bought for Vanessa? 🀣 Kobe is my favorite player but he was guilty. No question.

You talking about Beena Kak? She isn't that powerful. She can't help him in the hit and run.

Again, if he's proven guilty he'd do the time.
Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
AdInfinitum thumbnail

Originally posted by: fannywanny

Okay W*F? Now this is insane ROFL..I pity these dimwits 

Calm down and learn to be respectful. Who are you calling dimwits?
AdInfinitum thumbnail

Umm what? did you just say that Beena Kak woman is not powerful? πŸ˜³ I beg to differ, in fact you should be thanking her every single night because she is one who helped out Salman in his poaching case.

"Just wanted to throw this out there, that there is a certain politician from Rajasthan, Beena Kak, who made her big screen debut in Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya, and has subsequently only acted in Salman's movies (Salaam-e-Ishq, God Tussi Great Ho). I wonder whether that has anything to do with his Black Buck case still not being resolved."

I know nothing about Indian politicians. She doesn't seem like a national level politician. I was talking about her not being able to help him in the hit and run case. Why are you bringing up poaching case? πŸ˜† And lastly, he should go to jail if he's proven guilty. I am done discussing this.
Edited by SalmanFan - 10 years ago
AdInfinitum thumbnail

^Read my post again missy 

You just edited it. πŸ˜† And don't call me missy. Thank you!
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sanasufi gets banned and moral lectures if she posts tweets of katrina fans but here personal tweets of salman fans are repeatedly being posted and mocked but not a word so i guess there are indeed different rules just for salman fans here πŸ˜•
Rockthenation thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

Sanasufi gets banned and moral lectures if she posts tweets of katrina fans but here personal tweets of salman fans are repeatedly being posted and mocked but not a word so i guess there are indeed different rules just for salman fans here πŸ˜•

I though she posted tweets of one of the hardcore Katrina fan on BS instead of some random Katrina fans. Am I right?
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay now W*F? Now this is insane ROFL..I pity these dimwits 

1. I support Salman ?@iamRangil7h

if Govt. of india allows me,i wont give a 2nd thought shooting tht #Aishwarya bitch cz of whom our #Salman khan is in this case trouble ...

Collapse 
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
    • 7RETWEETS
    • 1FAVORITE
    12:39 AM - 25 Jun 13  Details
  2. STAND BY SALMAN ?@MehakShona257h

@iamRangil me too vese hi I hate her so freaking much :/

Expand
  3. Rinky Gupta ?@Rinkkyy7h

@iamRangil Yes. Thats right. U are absolutely right. It is only cos of Aish that . @BeingSalmanKhan . landed in this Hit n Run trouble.

Expand
  4. Rinky Gupta ?@Rinkkyy7h

@iamRangil N ..now Aish is living a lovely life. ..n.. @BeingSalmanKhan 's life got spoiled cos of her n cos of her behaviour towards him.

Expand

Like seriously? Why is Ash being trashed, this is too much🀒
Che.Guevara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _NaughtyBoy_

Are u one of those which are being posted here?πŸ˜† cuz i wont be surprised if that was the case πŸ˜†