Meera- the woman used, abused, scorned, cheated

practicecalm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Why don't our hearts cry in pain for a woman who's innocence, faith, trust, belief have been taken from her?

Think of her as a woman.

She trusted someone. She married him. She bore a kid for that man.

What did that man do?

He used her. He married her and without telling her married someone else for money. He stole the kid and forcibly removed the kid from her. He got her thrown into a mental asylum.

Any woman in her place would go mad if cheated. We have recent cases of suicide that support it.

Any woman in her place would go mad when her kid is taken away from her.

Any woman in her place would go mad when her beautiful dreams of a loving husband are turned upside down and that husband turns to be a cad and an abuser.

What drove Meera to become mad?

Or did she become mad because of medicines?

Or did Mohan Kundra drive her insane?

Does Radha already know about Meera?

Is Sultan Radha's son or Meera's son?

And now, to twist the tale upside down, what if Sultan is Radha's son?

CVs have so many possibilities.
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armummy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What is the poof of this story ?only rashid?   A greedy drunkard ?
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
i just finished posting a topic on the uselessness of the current track.

but the idea of radhaji being the mother sounds interesting. nice twist
practicecalm thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

i just finished posting a topic on the uselessness of the current track.

but the idea of radhaji being the mother sounds interesting. nice twist

What if this scenario plays out bips:

U know CVs are smart, they would make Sultan into Radha's long lost son...and RK the adopted beta...

May be Meera's kid died in childbirth itself but Mohan Kundra does not know that and someone put Radha's baby with Meera and MK thought that it is Meera's baby

MK did not know that his child from Radha was the one he gave to Rashid

Rashid and Nazia move away

MK and Radha adopt RK

Meera tries to take RK or something and that is when MK gets her admitted in mental asylum

MK dies with that thought that he deprived his wife of his real kid

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: practicecalm

What if this scenario plays out bips:

U know CVs are smart, they would make Sultan into Radha's long lost son...and RK the adopted beta...

May be Meera's kid died in childbirth itself but Mohan Kundra does not know that and someone put Radha's baby with Meera and MK thought that it is Meera's baby

MK did not know that his child from Radha was the one he gave to Rashid

Rashid and Nazia move away

MK and Radha adopt RK

Meera tries to take RK or something and that is when MK gets her admitted in mental asylum

MK dies with that thought that he deprived his wife of his real kid

though the whole scenario strains credibility, but this can be really interesting. Madhu is a softie towards sultan, now imagine if mom goes the same way. rk will go half crazy, bent hell on destroying sultan. and sultan wanting to boot out rk completely from the life of the 2 women that are close to his heart. fireworks!
practicecalm thumbnail
I don't know why I have this Karna symbolism in my mind where Sultan goes, and what if he is NOT MK-Meera's beta but Radha & some Mr. X ka beta :)))

Lol!!!

It will be ultimately, Kunti pleading Karna for Arjuna's well being and hence Karna gives  a promise that he will never hurt Arjuna - what if our understanding that Kunti is Meera is turned upside down and Radha is Kunti 😆 😆 😆
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
problem is that cvs never used SULTAN character same like they portray him in start if he was gangster they will show us that he is gangster and negative or he kidnap madhu for money etc.
and RK try  to save madhu
but as always GH mind on vocation spoil characters
like RK than madhu he done same with sultan
ppl don't like him lovely drooly bhai log me too like avinesh but not sultan character which cvs try to portray now new track he is RK brother mera is his mother 30 years unconscious than suddenly conscious its totally fooling us or illogical never interested to watch this same like RK revenge track madhu revenge track.
he don't want to give peace and calm to our mind and in this forum
writer has no story only playing with fans emotions and like fighting them
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: practicecalm

What if this scenario plays out bips:U know CVs are smart, they would make Sultan into Radha's long lost son...and RK the adopted beta...May
be Meera's kid died in childbirth itself but Mohan Kundra does not know
that and someone put Radha's baby with Meera and MK thought that it is
Meera's babyMK did not know that his child from Radha was the one he gave to RashidRashid and Nazia move awayMK and Radha adopt RKMeera tries to take RK or something and that is when MK gets her admitted in mental asylumMK dies with that thought that he deprived his wife of his real kid

GH already tweetd rk is mk n radha's son. D nly possiblty is sultan is neither relatd to meera nor to mk. He is actually fooled by rashid n meera.
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Meera has been abused by Rashid . Neeli Neeli ankhoin wala beta is of Rashid . 
rkmad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masan1

GH already tweetd rk is mk n radha's son. D nly possiblty is sultan is neither relatd to meera nor to mk. He is actually fooled by rashid n meera.

i like it because their is no logic in mera story
i want to see that its mera and rashid plan and they are using sultan