Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shourie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Leesan

OMG! Me?  Really? I won? ( Lee puts on tiara crown πŸ˜†,grabs the mic and walks up to the podium!)  πŸ˜Ž

" First, I would like to thank the Academy, director,cast and of course my family,whose support..."  β­οΈ

Someone shouts " hey! Wrong award who do you think you are? Meryl Streep???!! πŸ˜‘  Or Miss World? πŸ˜›"

Lee looks all crushed, embarrassed ,and stomps off the stage! πŸ˜†

Seriously, thanks ever so much to everyone! And to  those who voted for me ,a special thanks !! πŸ€—  

Due to travel,I only found out about this contest near the end, but thanks to Polly for organizing it and to Poo for helping count ...and steer the votes her way!!! πŸ€£  

These days I'm holding onto NBT by tooth and nail, savoring every last  moment whether enjoyable or not! πŸ˜‰   Because when it's over, I'll really miss everything re the show ,but mostly I'll miss the forum and you guys most of all!! πŸ˜”  So in the meantime lets live ,love and laugh together! 😊  Life is short, cheers! 

Leesan you should finish your speech!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
do not just stomp away like that!!!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and btw..congrats πŸ₯³
rajbijz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

These days I'm holding onto NBT by tooth and nail, savoring every last  moment whether enjoyable or not! πŸ˜‰   Because when it's over, I'll really miss everything re the show ,but mostly I'll miss the forum and you guys most of all!! πŸ˜”  So in the meantime lets live ,love and laugh together! 😊  Life is short, cheers! 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Lee,

so agree vit u - whether I like NBT or not  - i am stull watching it  - cause somewhere deep down I am still connected & want to be part of it till it ends. & I know i will be able to continue without NBt but dont know if i can say that about our forum πŸ˜”
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations everyone!!!

Honor Award---???? πŸ˜† Sounds like the lifetime achievement award aka ab nikal lo tumhara retirement ka time aa gaya award!

Anyway thanks a million for the honor and Renu-Mohan award. Full credit to Vyas, our Laphanga Patrakar πŸ˜†

Thanks!!!
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Congratulations everyone!!!

Honor Award---???? πŸ˜† Sounds like the lifetime achievement award aka ab nikal lo tumhara retirement ka time aa gaya award!

Anyway thanks a million for the honor and Renu-Mohan award. Full credit to Vyas, our Laphanga Patrakar πŸ˜†

Thanks!!!

@ red πŸ˜† yeah.. Congrats honorable Neelu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
LavleenaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations to all the winners !! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😭..Mujhe ek bhi award nahi  mila ...bcz i  m TRP guy...πŸ˜”...
Harshad_dbest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi...guys..today went through this..first of all thanku...but am totally confused about this one...tannu of the forum..??πŸ˜† explain plz..am i so funny and haramkhor...πŸ˜†..plz explain..
Sweet-Lioness thumbnail

OMG...My second award of IF.. I am so happy..πŸ˜ƒ

First of all...A very big thank you to Polly for doing all this..πŸ€—

http://www.best-sa.net/pic/uploads/287a1ef6f5.jpg

Fantastic Job Polly...πŸ€—

To all the winners...my heartiest Congratulations to each and every one of you...i know to myself that each of you completely and fully deserve your awards...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Congratulations to all the winners...all are worthy winners ...πŸ₯³

n last...I won an award.."Most Colorful Personality of the forum"...which i am surprised about...i mean i am truly happy i won " most Rangeeli of the forum"πŸ˜† thankxxx to all those who nominated me as "Rangeeli"...πŸ˜†

(Vyas bhai...aap bhi meri katar mein hain...πŸ˜†)

I don't think words will ever be enough to thank you guys for this honor but still i say thank you from the bottom of my heart.πŸ€—

Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

To all the winners! πŸ₯³   πŸ₯³
sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners.
Rajul Congrats dear you are the sweetest member of the forum😊