Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achyutha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
noo one can play savitha character except usha ji,she is amazing wonderful .noo one can replace her😭
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ushaji was best as evil Savita.
And Ankita is the lead of this show, not a nobody.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikitagmc

What is with this charade against Ankita that every other character/actor seems to be having? Ankita is the lead of the show for god's sake! And yet she doesn't have a prominent role in the plot. The story is basically revolving around Purvi!

Yes, Ushaji and various other actors have not been given much screentime. But that is not a recent event! It has been so since a long long time, after Savita became positive she hardly had much to do in the show, villains like Punni and Mittal were given more importance. She was clearly being side lined even before. In fact, ever since the new generation has been introduced, much of the old cast  has been sidelined.  So why blame Ankita for it?

I hope Anki had just quit instead of listening to Ekta and coming back. Clearly no one is appreciative of it.

Agree with all that you said Nikita, especially @bold.
I had said before, when news of Ankita returning first surfaced, that I was extremely disappointed in her decision!

I had said that if the character had substance to it, and the story lines were good, it wouldn't be so bad.
However, PR has been a mess for years now, and it only keeps getting worse!

I can never accept anything related to PR again, so am praying that Ankita gets a new show altogether, (not a new version of an old show), so that I can watch Ankita act again.
I miss seeing her act.

However, I can never accept any PR character she plays, as all the nonsense that has occurred in the show in the past, cannot be erased, and will therefore affect any PR character Ankita plays.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U so much Usha Ji. Good Decision.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I used to think that Ankita would come back much stronger but I was so wrong ..The show is only and only about Purvi ..Every other character has been pushed back ..Maybe little bit of Soham but that's it ...even Arjun has little to do ...

Ankita does not have any role in any important story track ..she is only used to show her face so why say that she is getting prominence ???

Best of luck to Usha Ji ...
Wish Ankita had never come back .She clearly got tricked by Ekta Kapoor ...

Tanya,
I knew it was a mistake from the beginning!!!
The show is a mess and has been so for years, with no hope in sight for any improvement!
Ankita, and other great actors like Ushaji, cannot make PR great again!
It's the writers who can do that, and they haven't lived up to their responsibilities!

The past plots cannot be erased, so Ankita should have known that an offer to have her play a character her age thru' a generation leap, would not change the fact that the show is a complete failure!
She should never have returned as I'm sure she can get much better offers!