Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Waiting fr the Update..!

kashmirbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ur title really sounds interesting...!!
honestly ,
i've got that red highlighted word 'kiss' but nothing else!!
thanks for the pm...
devilaonmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
virmanfan013
ya ya saw the significant of the title nw jaldi se update kar

Reply...
Dekhli tune ... 😃...
Jaldi aa rahi hu... tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

Syed695

Waiting fr the Update..!

Reply...

A little bit more wait yaar... will appear like a ghost with the first part
soon... 😊 😊...

kashmirbeauty

ur title really sounds interesting...!!
honestly ,
i've got that red highlighted word 'kiss' but nothing else!!
thanks for the pm...

Reply...

Thanks buddy...
yeah you got the right thing...
I am so proud of you... 👏

can i get a pm for this story to 😭
i knw i havnt been commenting on the other story but i dnt come on IF much these days so i promise i will read and comment to the other story by the end of next week. 
but i love the title of this story plz plz pm me to 
Jannat94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
waiting 4 d update dear and thank you
devilaonmoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sia12345

can i get a pm for this story to 

i knw i havnt been commenting on the other story but i dnt come on IF much these days so i promise i will read and comment to the other story by the end of next week. 
but i love the title of this story plz plz pm me to 

Well ok... yaar its ok... I understand... 😊
Will send you pm of this story when I updt...

devilaonmoon thumbnail
 Hey everyone... I am here with the first part of my new virman os...
But before that I want to say that I am a goldie now ... yeahhh... 😃 😃... feeling really super- happy yaars...
And this os is dedicated to vampuuu... yeah as I promised ...
So nomore bakar bakar and here it is...

His brain was boiling in anger. He furiously switched off the cars radio and sped up his car even more.
" Damn it.. every radio station... every news channel is just going on and on with the same thing. Dont they have anything else to rot ?"
He slammed his cars break and car stopped with a screeching sound in front of vadhera house. He exited inside and his loud footsteps dragged everyones attention towards him. All the family members were discussing something among themselves and they shushed seeing him entering. Viren cleared his throat purposely and winked at jeevika. Jeevika signaled viren no through her eyes but how could viren loose such a great chance to tease his brother. He lazily with an attitude stopped virat in the way as virat was trying to hurriedly sneak into his room.
" Arre arre .. ruk  jaa mere bhai ... Where are you going in such a hurry ? At least celebrate with us, today your dream came true bhai.. News reporter virat singh vadhera has become a national hero, tera face toh har ek channel pei chaya hua hai... "
Virat tried to walk past viren but viren stopped him by holding his shoulder again.
Virat was getting irrtated with this teasing session more and more.
" Bhai please... let me go.. I am really tired.. "
Viren smirked at his sentence,
" Yeah you should be but come on naa ... this is not fair. Lets celebrate bhai... "
" What celebration bhai !! hell with all the celebration crap... "
" Arre yaar ... ruk toh... "
Before viren could stop him , virat went into his room and banged the door shut with a loud noise. He could clearly hear his dear elder brother viren singing outside the door,
" Jumme kei din kiya chumme ka wada...
Oyee hoyee...
Jumme kei din kiya chumme ka wada,
Jhumaa chumma dedei.. jhumma chumma dedei
chummaaa... "

Virat shouted on top of his lungs,
" Bhai just stop it right now... "
Viren chuckled and without loosing hope sang a few more lines of the song. After a while virat heard jeevika and vanshika's voice outside, the singing stopped and their voices slowly got inaudible. Virat guessed maybe jeevika bhabhi and vanshika ma decided to show some mercy on him and viren bhais taunting sessions got a little coma for sometime. Virat sighed deeply and collapsed on his bed. He was feeling like all hell broke loose for him and he was just a victim. Yes it was true, he was nothing more than just a victim of this unfateful incident.

Suddenly his eyes fell on the newspapers kept on his bed. There were three newspapers on his bed.

" Why these newspapers are kept today this time in my room... on my bed.. this never happened before. "
Virat thought confusedly and the thing clicked in his mind, it was obviously another way to tease him. He took one newspaper and opened it to read the headlines..
" Young reporter followin the shown way of akhi sawant "
" Virat vadhera and the kissing tragedy "
He threw away all the papers and was shaking in anger, he collapsed on the bed frustratedly and taking a pillow he pressed it on his head,
" Argghhh... Manvi Chowdhuri... Virat Vadhera wont let you off the hook so easily... you will have to payback... "

<<<< hee hee...😆... really sorry to stop here...
First part is not completed, you will get the continuation of it with necessarry flashback in the next update.
If you want a longer update next time pls press the like button and comment, the number of likes will also decide - how soon I am gonna come back...😉...
Till then take care and tada... forgive all the grammatic errors and I hope you enjoyed reading it. >>>>

shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing start
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!!
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar am sure this another crazily hilarious OS of your this short one itself i couldnt stop laughing on the way viren was teasing and singing for him 😆 😆
so its all related to kiss tragedy on friday haan that also virman kiss 😉 😆 😆
and also virat bechara he was just a victim and mamvi the one who loot his so called izzat 😆 😆
plz plz update next part sooon and thanx for the pm 😊
kulsum_virman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
and congratzzz on being a goldie 🥳