Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Shanzy, this is what happens.  The ring-leaders have been peddling this 'channel connections' conspiracy theory for the past three weeks.  They've all made countless posts with these allegations, but because they are the ring leaders no one from their group wanted to go against their assertions--that is, the ones that didn't agree...some others were glad to silently or not-so-silently go along with the 'memo.'

I have no respect for anyone who peddles such conspiracy theories about an actor, 

As for character bashing. I have no problems with character bashing.  If I disagree and care enough to argue, I will.  But let it go all ways: Allow us to criticize RK in even a similar way to their 'bashing' of Sultan.  I would still never 'bash.'  (Unless I'm really in the mood to piss some people off that annoy me.)  But they want to 'bash' Sultan, Meera, Madhu (when they're not worried about the backlash😆), yet we can't talk freely about RK. 🥱 🥱

I agree with Swati's post a few pages back.  Don't care about the bashing posts, just give us the space and freedom to discuss how we see the show and characters, too.
Edited by likarsh - 10 years ago
Lucky1123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

shanzy th prob is they r hving a very hard time to deal with it...can't blame them coz even I m stunned to see SULTANs effect in the shw...never seen a new hero doing chutti to the old hero chutki mein...the more i praise gautam sir n raghu sir for giving us sultan the more it falls short...the more i m in AWE of AR portrayal of Sultan the less it seems...i never thought the character will hv SUCH a HUGE Impact in the shw n CREATE a separate fanbase inspite of the leads being so popular...plus the characters around him be it aryan kaka and now meera adds EXTRA weight to it...NOT TO FORGET the AMAZING SULBALA BOND of TRUST n RESPECT FIRED up by AVISHTI MINDBLOWING CHEMISTRY...every1 is mixing sulbala relation with this track saying sultan doesnt luv mb nymore or mb doesnt care for sultan nymore BUT TRUTH IS SULBALA RELATION APNE JAAGE ND SULTAN REVENGE FOR THE KUNDRAS APNE JAAGE...yes sulbala relation will b affected but in a positive way with this track...AMAZING POST...a REAlITY check was needed...can't always let others dance on our heads

I agree with you abby i have never heard people liking the antoganist in the show as much as Hero in any other show that is why so much hatred for the sultan character if they had bring an actor who is not good looking who could not have any screen presence they would not mind Sutan character i bet it just the fact he looks good with every character including the female lead and having a great screen presence is what generating all the noise.I myself  was getting bored with show before his entry and stop watching i started iikeing the show after his entry
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: genger

of course actors always get better with experience Avinesh is getting better day by day i already saw so much improvement from when he started and now so the more experience you get the better you will and he always very humble about it and admit that he is still learning so what more people need from an actor

Yup that's true! He's improved a lot. The emotional scene with meera was really good. He's been in this industry for a while and has struggled a lot. We should respect his hard work. Similarly, Vivian started with Kasam se at age 18 and now he is going to be 25. It's been a long journey for him too. His early years were pretty rocky. And he started out as a model. I don't really know much about Avinesh but I've heard of his show Chal. It replaced the show I used to watch.
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta2728

Yup that's true! He's improved a lot. The emotional scene with meera was really good. He's been in this industry for a while and has struggled a lot. We should respect his hard work. Similarly, Vivian started with Kasam se at age 18 and now he is going to be 25. It's been a long journey for him too. His early years were pretty rocky. And he started out as a model. I don't really know much about Avinesh but I've heard of his show Chal. It replaced the show I used to watch.

Yep i heard he is only one show old so needs time to perfect which he is trying very well
-Shanzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: likarsh

Shanzy, this is what happens.  The ring-leaders have been peddling this 'channel connections' conspiracy theory for the pas three weeks.  They've all made countless posts with these allegations, but because they are the ring leaders no one from their group wanted to go against their assertions--that is, the ones that didn't agree...some others were glad to silently or not-so-silently go along with the 'memo.'

I have no respect for anyone who peddles such conspiracy theories about an actor, 

As for character bashing. i have no problems with character bashing.  If I disagree and care enough to argue, i will.  But let it go all ways.  Allow us to criticize RK in even a similar way to their 'bashing' of Sultan.  I would still never 'bash.'  (Unless I'm really in the mood to piss some people off that annoy me.)  But they want to 'bash' Sultan, Meera, Madhu (when they're not worried about the backlash😆), yet we can't talk freely about RK. 🥱 🥱

I agree with Swati's post a few pages back.  Don't care about the bashing posts, just give us the space and freedom to discuss how we see the show and characters, too.

The ring-leaders seriously need to get a life then as their conspiracy theories are showing nothing except for their mentality and upbringing. Such people don't deserve to be respected. Even friendly behaviour is taken as a conspiracy. Character bashing should also be done in a civilized manner. calling names and abusing is just disgusting. I wan't the leaders to comment here because they have their chamchas doing the work 🥱 I don't think they'll ever give is the space. They love us you see 😆
alina.b thumbnail
@genger

I think he was also in Dil bole Hadippa
Lucky1123 thumbnail

@genger

I think he was also in Dil bole Hadippa

is that a movie or show
alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: genger

is that a movie or show

Its a movie but he had a small role in it. You might find it on YouTube.
Lucky1123 thumbnail

Its a movie but he had a small role in it. You might find it on YouTube.

ok thaks!
Mula thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Dearies😊
@ Shanx, nice post as usual dear😊 And also love your sense of humor❤️

@Shweta,liked your post too and I completely agree with you😊 Hopefully,some members may change their way of thinking and learn to respect and appreciate the hard-work of ALL the actors in this show.