Was Drashti & Salman performance..?[NOTE PG 6] - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

jealous of her physical appearance, which gets her snide remarks from majority of viewers.

Originally posted by: nikita59

It is like when members who bash DD's performance everytime go away, a new one comes out! 😆..! I think it will be more decent and intelligent to not open up posts on DD on this forum, b/c that would atleast maintain the dignity and respect of this forum...

DD, u made me proud today! What matters is you know who you are and how much ur fans support you. I hope that u don't read all the horrifying things these haters say about u,b/c they are NOT ur fans, merely are just here to open posts like this to get attention...Thanks for today's performance, it was one of the best ones after Lauren!

LOL. Personal attacks anyone? 👏

basically, opening millions of post of praising an actor 24*7 and attacking non-fans is the key to  being a sucessful, decent and intelligent being, innit? 😉

**edited removed content.
Edited by LeadNitrate - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Aji.Suniyo.Ji

jealous of her physical appearance, which gets her snide remarks from majority of viewers.

***please refrain from commenting on personal appearances 

debaleena_tunai thumbnail

where did u get them dancing together? Also, It was more like they were playing coca cola fenta game inside the loop. And yes for once drashti even ran away from Salman as if he was about to nab her to win that game.

First of all it was an ariel act & most of the time they were dancing inside the loop...When they both were inside the loop they can't dance together at the same time...If u see Shaan's wheel act then can see that they both did the same kinda thing...They too never dance that much together while they both were on the wheel...They can't take risk na!This loop thng & wheel act was quiet similar...When they do this kinda act they had to keep this few thngs in their mind...
*removed edited content.
and response to it

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Yeh lo ji...where is Vijay when he is needed? Or does he just ignore these comments?

Clearly, the TM put forward his/her POV and look at the comments, he/she is getting🤢
Sick to the core😡

no point of calling him in here to see what Drashti fans doing to me. Before he fst takes action against them, he would check my IP and If by chance my IP matches with IP of any of my siblings' Id, i will get banned by vijay that i am MID of them, and may be they too get WL hike.Edited by Aji.Suniyo.Ji - 10 years ago
WreckLass thumbnail

no point of calling him in here. If by chance my IP matches with IP of any of my siblings' Id, i will get banned by vijay that i am MID of them, and may be they too get WL hike.

Yes, but he will never even give a warning to these fans🤢
I do see bashing in this topic but its nt DD bashing, its yours😆
debaleena_tunai thumbnail

Originally posted by: romiosugar1

I did not understand the relationship that they were portraying, but I have to admit that I enjoyed watching their performance. It's commendable that she attempted something like that (aerial act) despite busy schedule and not being great dancer.

Agreed..Thats what I'm saying...She did a great job today...

Originally posted by: T1ddlyW1nks

Yes, but he will never even give a warning to these fans🤢
I do see bashing in this topic but its nt DD bashing, its yours😆

thats clear they would not get anything from vijay even virtual scolding. But if i report them to their posts,fst action will be taken against me as why i created such thread.
-Rimsha-sizzles thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: peekid

jealous of her bra size?😭

I feel pity for for u and for your family...u are taking about a women like this how disgusting...i know my comment is not gonna change you or your thinking but still not as a fan but as a person i am telling u this