Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
thank you so much for the lovely comments. i know i never reply becoz i am being too lazy and secondly, i am really short on time. next update coming up in few minutes...

love peehu 🤗
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
such a cute update..
Abhay couldnt recognize piya cause she changed her surname.. 😲 damn mr. dobrial..golu still cares for her..so sweet 😳 ...
Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😆Res. 😊

**Unres**
Amazing Update Peehu!!👏👏⭐️Loved it alot.❤️
Why Why Why did you make Pia to change her surname?!😲😡I thought They both will recognize each other and Give a tight wali Jhappi to each other☺️😳😆But Damn this Surname thing😡But Ya I know Stories can't be so happily ever after so easily.😆
Is there a Role reversal for Panchi here?!😉She have become worse than T I must say.🤣 🤣The way She said Abhay He is Hot,I was like dead 🤣 🤣 by seeing her desponess.🤣😆
Jeh ne Panchi ki mast band bajaayi.I loved that scene.😳 😆
K and Abhay as cousin brothers are really Just Super Cool.😊
I want Abhay ko jaldi pata chale that Pia is his Pichku Dobriyal😉 😳And hope That Panchi don't create any problem or MU for them.😳
And What do you mean by You won't continue?!😲Pls Continue and PM me links of your other works too and Incase you are busy,No worries I will stalk your post to Read your Awesome Works.!!😉😆😳
Thanks for the PM.😃
Edited by janvie - 10 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww... that was sucha  sweet and cute update peehu. i loved the story in OS form too and even here it's really cute/
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing upate peehu! Wonderful! 👏 Quite dreamy n emotional!! ❤️ Abhiya moments and their convo were very cute.😳
This story is different. Please carry on..👍🏼
And thanks a lot for the pm. 🤗
rockstarashu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.the scenes where abhay carries piya just remind of pkyek where piya ankle got hurt and abhay carried her.thanks for pm do continue soon
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awe... its soo beautiful yaar😭 I could feel Piya's pain Have i ever told you that this is one of my favourite ss? probably not😆 i know i am lazy at penning down my thoughts😆 but i really really really love ur works... Please keep writing and thanx for the pm. and i promise u, from next time onwards i will be commenting for ur each updates😳
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awsome update di.finally abhiya met.poor piya i can feel her pain.even after meeting her golu she cannot tell him that she is his pichku.i loved jeh how he bajaoed panchi.she really deserves it.pls update soon and thanks for the pm.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was very beautiful Peehu.. loved it. I wish Piya would have asked him but never mind now they will know each other and become friends all over again. but i really wanna see when they will know each other. continue soon.