Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Incredible one..bcoz of ur writing i m in love with this Ram nd priya of ur SS
The way u re taking story forward nd describing little things about chars is simply flawless.. 👏 👏
Priya's motherly love towards Meethi, their inseparable bond nd how much they both love each other is perfectly portrayed.. 👏
Priya's rage full rply to Ram nd her emotions re truly justified nd beautifully penned down..👍🏼
Ram has something in his heart for priya bcoz he can see pain in Priya's eyes nd cant see her like this which shows in his restlessness nd moreover whenever Priya says something to him its pinches him which is so not like him..but he is not realizing it now..
Is this Little Angel is that trust which Ram is secretly running on his father's name?.. 😛
Now unknowingly Meethi will help Ram to realize nd accept what his heart is saying to which he is not listening..in this way ( also other than filling the lonliness )Meethi truly came as an angel in Priya's life 😃
Thanx for PM..

thanks for commenting😊...thanks for liking the character of my SS, am really humbled, thanks for liking, yes both Priya and Meethi share an inseparable bond...I was a bit hesitant to write such but later thought to go with it, actually somewhere I too feel such way , and am glad that my readers appreciated Priya's emotion, yes Ram do have something but he is unknown to that, he doesn't like tears in her eyes, he feels that restlessness in him whenever he meets her but can't understand...no Little Angels is not that trust Ram is secretly running, don't what Meethi will do but I guess a both will share a beautiful relation, yes Meethi is true angel in Priya's life...my pleasure
jineejiggs thumbnail

hope I have cleared ur worry and tension, so be happy😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

priya n meethi 's relationship is too good 😊

Ram did jassosi onPriya to clear his doubts 
Ram at ngo but y? does he donaes money there ya phir kuch aur cheez ke liye he made a visit to ngo?
thank u for pm

thanks for commenting😊, yes Ram needs to clarify his doubts and after hearing such from Priya he can't control himself😉, the reason behind his visit will reveal with time, so wait for that, my pleasure
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

thanks for commenting😊...thanks for liking the character of my SS, am really humbled, thanks for liking, yes both Priya and Meethi share an inseparable bond...I was a bit hesitant to write such but later thought to go with it, actually somewhere I too feel such way , and am glad that my readers appreciated Priya's emotion, yes Ram do have something but he is unknown to that, he doesn't like tears in her eyes, he feels that restlessness in him whenever he meets her but can't understand...no Little Angels is not that trust Ram is secretly running, don't what Meethi will do but I guess a both will share a beautiful relation, yes Meethi is true angel in Priya's life...my pleasure

Ohh ok..sorry for wrong ques nd thanx for rplying..
Hmm they will..Meethi is so sweet that no one can stop themselve from loving her.. 😊
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: vironikajain

Ohh ok..sorry for wrong ques nd thanx for rplying..
Hmm they will..Meethi is so sweet that no one can stop themselve from loving her.. 😊

don't be sorry dear, its absolutely okay to clear the confusion, yes Meethi is such sweet that no one can stop loving themselves
Dsudipa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Ujjaini sry 4 late reply 
wonderful update 
u written very well
hope Ram fall 4 Priya soon
pls continue soon
thx 4 PM
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsudipa

hey Ujjaini sry 4 late reply 

wonderful update 
u written very well
hope Ram fall 4 Priya soon
pls continue soon
thx 4 PM

thanks for commenting😊, hope so, fingers crossed, my pleasure
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Pehle sorry for late commenting thank u for PM. So formalities dil se puri kiya so no tension for me now. 😊
Well done priya. What a determined and sensible thought, matlab samne wala hil jaata hai. Accha laga ye dekh ke the ram kapoor ko zaroorat padne pe ek mahila e bhi sikha Sakti hai ki paise life me Mayne rakhte hai par usse kayi important cheezein hai Jo life mein matter karte hai, duniya dikha sakti y she do not want a baby agar maa bacche ko iss duniya mein laane ki himmat rakhti hai to uske hisse har sukh usse dena bhi chahti hai. Truly admirable.
Interesting move in the story line is ram getting involved in priya's life without his knowledge, and wo haq jamana asking her to sit in the car , n priya's faith on him still not diminished. Though not interested she left with him n calmness in the tone hit ram directly to heart. Wo priya ko pasand nahi karta ho par uske Jo principle hai ya fir uski Jo sachhayi ko saamna karne ki himmat hai ya fir ye kahoon uss vyaktitv ne kahi dil ko choo liya hai. Bas ye kaafi hai parivartan laane mein. when a woman made up her mind , though she is lost somewhere never show her pain n stands determined n strong covering all her emotions , acts she is tough n ready to accept the challenge

I just loved it . Grt job ujjaini. The way u write is absolutely making justice to raya. Dono kitne alag sochte hai. Well depicted their self thoughts for each other.
devmohan thumbnail

Originally posted by: jineejiggs

for that u have to read the updates...waise u tell me?, what do you think, is he still like that or he has changed...comment bada tha toh but I enjoyed it, I liked the way u presented it, writers always in want of readers response and comments😊

I think he has changed now, as every time he'll go near another women, he will hallucinate priya's face, as his heart  is in direct war with his own mind... well thats only wat I feel...ammm are u going to clarify this next updates 
jineejiggs thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Pehle sorry for late commenting thank u for PM. So formalities dil se puri kiya so no tension for me now. 😊
Well done priya. What a determined and sensible thought, matlab samne wala hil jaata hai. Accha laga ye dekh ke the ram kapoor ko zaroorat padne pe ek mahila e bhi sikha Sakti hai ki paise life me Mayne rakhte hai par usse kayi important cheezein hai Jo life mein matter karte hai, duniya dikha sakti y she do not want a baby agar maa bacche ko iss duniya mein laane ki himmat rakhti hai to uske hisse har sukh usse dena bhi chahti hai. Truly admirable.
Interesting move in the story line is ram getting involved in priya's life without his knowledge, and wo haq jamana asking her to sit in the car , n priya's faith on him still not diminished. Though not interested she left with him n calmness in the tone hit ram directly to heart. Wo priya ko pasand nahi karta ho par uske Jo principle hai ya fir uski Jo sachhayi ko saamna karne ki himmat hai ya fir ye kahoon uss vyaktitv ne kahi dil ko choo liya hai. Bas ye kaafi hai parivartan laane mein. when a woman made up her mind , though she is lost somewhere never show her pain n stands determined n strong covering all her emotions , acts she is tough n ready to accept the challenge

I just loved it . Grt job ujjaini. The way u write is absolutely making justice to raya. Dono kitne alag sochte hai. Well depicted their self thoughts for each other.

thanks for commenting😊, my pleasure...I just wanted to say that a mother has every right to carry and abort the child, I know I might sound harsh and rude, but its true, she is the one who gave life to the child, if she thinks that she can't provide her child with all that things which is important in life she has that right...yes without his knowledge he is getting in Priya's life, somewhere he feels something for her but that is unknown to him, Ram was shocked to hear such from her, never expected such, her personality made him puzzled but its that which draws him more towards her, thank u so very much for liking the part