Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
congrts buddy nd isis bahane me humko thoda jaldi aur badiii vali update tho de do na 👏👏👏
jineejiggs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
see you all in thread 2

Edited by jineejiggs - 10 years ago
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on completing 150 pages
leena04 thumbnail
Part 6

u know i don't feel bad for Priya but feel bad for Ram b'coz Priya klost the person who was never hers but Ram lost the person who was is & will be always just his & who love care & respects him the most after knowing his true sole... by going silently Priya made clear how much she love care & respect Ram if she wanted she could create darma & made Ram look bad fron of all his family but she leaved silently & what Ram did he made Priya culprite he even didn't respect the girl who helped him out such a selfish men aage ka toh pata nahi but i really don't want Priya to forgive Ram if letter he regrates on his mistake he simple doesn't deserves Priya... i want Priya to lead happy life alone she really deserves best... i m happy that NeVi got married Vik is such true friend he know Ram so well & might be have hint of truth too... moving on next...
leena04 thumbnail
Part 7

awww awesome update dear so happy Priya finded her happiness in kids she is doing very gud work giveing love & care to its needed people so happy to see that she is trying to move on in life... so Ram's true face & his true emotions finally came front of Priya... but Nha hurted her the most all b'coz of Ram & his lie so sad but she dicided to move on in life with whole heartdly now... after reading end i guess it is something to do with Ram... i don't want Priya to forgive Ram so soon & so easily she should made him understand among what she had suffred in this last 3 months... well as update is on so moving on to read it
leena04 thumbnail
Part 8

so finally truth is out NeVi knows the whole truth Ram humself told to Vik... Ram is getting confusing here to me do he have feelings for Priya or not or he is living in his own world without thinking of others... whatever i m happy that Priya has moved on she leaved Ram & his love way back so gud to see... now it will intesrting to see how Priya will be strong front of Ram & who is coming in Priya's life now...
leena04 thumbnail
Part 9

awww awesome dhamakedar update hai yaar i didn't like what Priya said to Ramabt aborting the child but Ram was actually need the reality chack to get to know abt Priya's pain so i guess what Priya was right there... slowly but Ram is started to come closer to Priya & story getting more & more intesrting Priya is so atteched to LA's kids its very nice to see & very thouchy ab Ram peeche peeeche waha bhi aa gaya... moving on next...
leena04 thumbnail
Part 10
awww awesome Neha dicided to unite RaYa once again even she told truth to family too its amezing Nehans plan is suparb... i was angry with Ram but after knowing his other side i felt ghe did all thouse mistake in his Goluness & he will regrates on it soon... so haapy maa & Dadi will go to meet Priya now they will surly gives Priya the love care she deserves too gud & awesome update loved it...