Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations Shishir! When I was a silent reader I used to just wait for marauder's analysis posts to get a feel of d episode.. And today I'm so proud dat I know you! Your posts are being read by so many n Palki herself so that means a LOT! Congratulations again!
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i was pretty late to listen to dat n wen i heard dat i was like πŸ˜² even palki maam???cha gaya tu bhai like a boss πŸ˜Ž she was sooo impressed wid u n nuthing wrong wid dat coz u deserve every bit of praise...
bt i sooo agree wid u shishir it was her n her team who inspire all the TM to write something or the other about swaron..

n yaa i m  looking forward for SS story as well as mindblowing posts frm u πŸ‘πŸΌ
-dark.horse- thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa_Forever

res
unres

SHISHIRRR xD xD xD !!! Ok comedy k pehle thoda seriousness se baat kar leti hoon!! Yes indeed u deserve this appreciation. tu basically SS fans ka representative hain. 😎 Ur posts are enjoyed by everyone here and aaj to meri Palki ne bhi bol diya 😳 !!

But wat makes me even more happy is the way it happened. her "DUDE wat name did u say?" wen ur name came up, was so effing hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! And wats more is palki maam ne humaare replies se tera real naam bhi nikala hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! Tu to boss star ban gaya ! Actually star tha 😎

Abse sab posts tu banaega πŸ˜ƒ !! But Shishir my point is, list ko aur KITNA badhaega?? 😲 Sudhar ja Murderer πŸ˜†

@IB nw u r asking to much πŸ˜† kisko sudharne bol rahi hai πŸ€£like shishir ko???swayam the loverboy ka fan bt actually me playboy hai ye πŸ˜†
blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, when I logged on FB, I was suprised to see the posts with your name everywhere and I was just clueless, for sometime and then, I got to know, what the actual reason is! Well, Congratulations, Marauder! πŸ‘ 

Last Sunday, jahan dekho wahan SwaRon nazar aaraha tha and iss Sunday ko, SwaRon ka fan, Mr. Marauder/Shishir nazar arahai hai. Wah! Kya baat! Kya baat! πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well, I just want to say that, you better wake up. Coz, this is not a dream. LOL! πŸ˜† Seriously, your posts have always been a treat for the readers. Your dedication for SwaRon is just unbelievable. You started this journey by commenting on SwaRon topics and then, raised your self to the BEST TOPIC MAKER on this forum. Be it either your comments or your posts, they have always been a sorted one. You are one, The BEST CRICTIC for SwaRon.  

So, yeah you deserve all this appreciation. πŸ˜ƒ I guess, I already said enough, Enjoy your day, Shishir! This is your day for dedicating, almost two years for SwaRon. And this day, being followed immediately after the SwaRon confession is really, like a treat given to you, From SwaRon. ENJOYY! πŸ₯³
shaani2209 thumbnail
Congooo ShishirπŸ₯³ πŸ˜Ž You truly deserve it πŸ˜Ž Humsabko itne acchi tarah se represent karta hai tuπŸ˜ƒ Thank you SS ko IF pe zinda rakhne ke liyeπŸ˜ƒ 

abse I have evidence ki tere posts padhe jaate hai...ab jab bhi meri khichega, dyan rakhiyo tuπŸ˜† 
Edited by shaani2209 - 10 years ago
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sach mein even mujhe FB mein kal late night ko pataa chala ki ye sab chamatkar ho gaya...maine abhi tak IV suna nahi. mauka nahi mila but jitne positive vibes miley Shishir tumhare liye, usse obvious hai that u mean a lot to a lot of pepl out here...well thanks to SwaRon and thanks to Palki Maam too then!!! Keep basking in the glory man, u deserve it!!! πŸ‘   
Ardour. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arrey wah, tussi toh chaa gaye Mr. Marauder! πŸ˜†
An appreciation from Palki Mam really means a lot. Felicitations dude. πŸ₯³
Your posts are profoundly descriptive and you summarize the points quite effectively. You truly deserve all the adulation man. Congrats! 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Something special had to be in store for someone as sweet and helpful as you and getting appreciation from the creator of SwaRon herself truly means a lot. I went 'whoa' when she took your name so confidently. Must have read your posts and yes they are always a pleasure to read. And yes i have to agree to the way you have put it- if cv's wudn't have written SwaRon story so beautifully,then fans bhi kaha se itne dil se feedback dete.
Congratsss Bro once again.

PoonamSwaRon23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha..really you deserve this..you are an awesome post maker :) & yep!!thank you so much palki ma'm for praising both vrushii & shaan & as well as for reading fans post & taking it into consideration :) nothing can be better than this :)
marauder thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanHa_Forever

res
unres

SHISHIRRR xD xD xD !!! Ok comedy k pehle thoda seriousness se baat kar leti hoon!! Yes indeed u deserve this appreciation. tu basically SS fans ka representative hain. 😎 Ur posts are enjoyed by everyone here and aaj to meri Palki ne bhi bol diya 😳 !!

But wat makes me even more happy is the way it happened. her "DUDE wat name did u say?" wen ur name came up, was so effing hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! And wats more is palki maam ne humaare replies se tera real naam bhi nikala hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜† !! Tu to boss star ban gaya ! Actually star tha 😎

Abse sab posts tu banaega πŸ˜ƒ !! But Shishir my point is, list ko aur KITNA badhaega?? 😲 Sudhar ja Murderer πŸ˜†

Thanks IB. And seriously ab tu sudhar ja 😳