Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome part..update soon
Happy new year dear rish..loads of love

saru di
alisha1810 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow...ab rey kaise react karega jab use yeh sab pata chalega...next update karo na jaldi jaldi...
plzzz
..Rish.. thumbnail
I have decided to update it. You'll get an update soon guys πŸ€—Edited by ..Rish.. - 10 years ago
sharif_lafungi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Rish..

I have decided to update it. You'll get an update soon guysπŸ€—

i love u for dat
..Rish.. thumbnail
Hello people. πŸ€—
I know, I'll be getting a lot of tomatoes and eggs for not updating my FF since forever πŸ€’ And I have no excuse for that but I thought that I shouldn't do injustice with those who love this FF so much and so I will update it. πŸ˜³ My class 12 is starting from tomorrow so I can't give the exact date for the next update but it will be somewhere before 20th April,maybe. πŸ˜³ okay now, enjoy the update πŸ˜ƒ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update 28 :

Kriya: "Enough Sharon! Enough. Not a word more about Rey..."

Kriya couldn't believe her ears and eyes. "Sharon loved Rey!" She didn't know what to say, it seemed to her that the world had frozen. That person who was her boyfriend's best friend since forever actually loved him? But was this love? She never justified her love, never brought it forward, is this true love? Sharon Rai Prakash never loved Reyaansh , she did care for him but love was something which was never between them. Moreover, it was an obsession , a fight , she wanted his attention and could not accept the fact that he gave more importance to Kriya and not to her.

Kriya: "Love? Do you even know what love means? Love is a feeling which is above everything. The person you love means that world to you. You can do anything for that person. Love is not putting that person in danger, love is not obsession Ms. Sharon Rai Prakash. You have played enough pranks; making me go alone in a deserted forest, sending goons to molest me and god knows what not. I could never even imagine a girl doing all that to another girl just to win over a guy? Are your feelings for Reyaansh that weak? You don't love him Sharon, no you don't. You just want his attention. That's it and I am sorry to inform but that is never gonna be. Your obsession and your hunger for Rey will never be fulfilled. Never."

Sharon: "Yes! YES! I want his attention; I am obsessed with him and why not? He was with me every time, I know everything about him, I know him in and out which you don't,"

Kriya: "Yes, you do know him in and out but as a best friend, not as a boy friend Sharon. And why am I even telling you all that? Knowing about all this, I feel disgusted n even seeing your face."

Saying this, Kriya went away stepping on a paper where "Sharon loves Reyaansh" was written.

As she stepped out of Sharon's house, the breeze which touched her face, made her realize what harsh reality she faced inside. Not even in her wildest dreams could she imagine this. What would she do now? She would definitely not tell Rey anything, his aunt was already hospitalized and she didn't want to burden him further. She went back to her home.

The entire day she was sitting in her room, didn't take any calls, didn't talk to her parents, and didn't do anything. She was numb. She was shocked. She was expecting the worse but never thought that this could be the reality.

Rey called her hundred times. He was relived that her aunt was now ready to be discharged but as they say, for some people, problems don't have a full stop. He was tensed about Kriya. He knew that by now she must have known the truth, then why is she not answering his calls? She didn't even go to college; he didn't know what to do. Anxious to know about Kriya, he decided to take a long drive journey and go to meet her.

Kriya's parents had gone to attend a family wedding, they asked her to join them but of course, she denied. She was sitting in her room staring at her laptop screen which had the college website's home page opened. "St. Louis Cupid Strike" section had Kriya and Reyaansh's pictures all over. No matter how horrible her mood was, seeing those pictures brought a wide smile on her face. All those memories with Rey, their first meet, their fights, college prom night, them being the prom king and queen, everything seemed to be running right in front of her eyes and suddenly , Sharon's image came right in front of her. She banged her hand on the near by table which made a thud' sound. She said "ouch" immediately as her hand started bleeding.

"Kriya, don't you know how to take care of yourself?" ...She heard a familiar sound saying this, of course she knew who he was.

"Rey?!" She looked at the door, and she found him standing there with a frown on his face upset with her injury. He rushed to her and saw her hand bleeding and got the first aid box. He did the dressing of her injury with so much care as if she was a delicate piece of clay.

"Kriya you should take care of yourself na? What made you bang so hard on a wooden table? Do you know that if any nail would have touched your hand then you would have to take so many injections? Why don't you just listen to me?"

He kept saying and Kriya, well she kept staring at her with teary eyes. His concern for her, that anxiousness to know whether she is fine or not, and all of this. She thought; wasn't she the most lucky girl in the universe to get a boy like Reyaansh in her life who was so perfect? Everyday of her life was now around him; she wanted him and needed him. So did Sharon! She thought. But would Rey consider this at all? She wasn't insecure but she was afraid in disclosing this news to Rey, they both are best of friends since forever and what if he didn't believe her? He knew that Sharon was trying to hurt Kriya but he would never imagine her loving him? Or did he? She didn't know what to do. She couldn't hide this from him and was scared enough to disclose. What shall she do?

Rey snapped his fingers in front of Kriya's eyes and she woke up from her thinking world'. "What happened? Is everything alright?" he enquired.

"Yes, everything's fine", she replied vaguely.

"Kriya, your dressing's done. Please don't open it and I'll change it tomorrow in college and then we'll go to a doctor, okay?"

"Rey, I am fine. It's a normal injury, there's no need to go to a doctor."

"Sssh. No more talking now", and he placed his finger on his lips. "Time to sleep, Miss Kriya Ghai." And he picked her up in his arms.

"Rey, but I need to tell you something. It's really important."

"Kriya, everything tomorrow, you need rest now", and he placed her on her bed like a little baby. Tucked her well in the blanket and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "Goodnight baby", he whispered in her ears. She smiled back to him and then he left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will Kriya do now? Tell Reyaansh everything or would decide to handle it all alone? And what's cooking in Sharon's mind? Will she plan another revenge to finish this love between Kriya and Rey? Will love take over hatred or is it the reverse this time? Stay tuned to unfold this mystery. πŸ˜³

So how was it?

Bad? Good? Please give me your valuable feedback. 

Love you guys πŸ€—

Rish :)xxx

sun_flower60 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
res...
cos i will read the whole thing...as in I will have to go through the previous thread and this one... so... :P
rolisiddhant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haa
at last you updated... its superb...

i was waiting for it from long time...

thanks for pm...

jalkdi update karne ki koshis karna
chand91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
wow