!Saravanan Meenakshi June 2013 Updates Archives!

sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday june 4th updates

RS and Sarada konjal. RS gives a framed picture wrapped to her. She opens and sees her drawn as she was young(Really pretty).  He says he captured her in mind so he spent time painting/drawing her. Sarada happy. Says I thought no one ever paid attentio nto me but I am happy you are there for me. She leans on him.

In Saro house he gets hungry, RS there too. Meen umaking Chapathi. She makes it and eats by herself. Saro polambufies to RS but RS says you deserve this. He begs dad to get food from outside. Saro complains of hand pain and RS calls DR and learns it is bad. He teases Saro that he should have taken Meenu to G+DR she would have talked correctly. Saro mad.

At night Saro learns there is important meetign early next day,  sets alarm, pretends to call someone to tell he has to wake up early to go to work otherwise in trouble. Meenu hearing all these.

In the morning, Alarm goes off, he shuts it while sleeping, Meenu wakes up gets ready and more time runs finally she wants to wake him up so drops some thing. Finally Saro wakes up and realizes late, tries to yell at Meenu but she stares so he kept quiet.

Then Meenu eating breakfast Saro tries to brush in front of her. Struggles. Takes bath and comes down looks for food and realizes nothing left. He thinks what to do. Balmes himself saying he deserve this.

Thodarum...

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago
migan thumbnail
Wednesday June 5th Updates
Episode 426

RS comes and tries again to talk to meenashi about saro and ask if she cant forgive him nu. Meenashi cries and ask how can RS ask like this after what her son had did?? It was disgusting the fact saro chatted with her with other name. She further says you can live with a drunker but not a person who always sandegam padufy. RS feels guilty and says sorry and leaves.

Night time both meenashi and saro sleeping. Someone tries to break open their house door 😲 Meenashi hears noise and comes down.. shock to see someone walking on her side window and then someone trying to open the door 😲 She immediately freaks out and goes up to wake up saro but not by calling his name by throwing something to him and saro wonders whats wrong and follows her down ..  he too then notices someone trying to open their house door. He takes the house key and opens the door.. while the tirudan manage to escape 😲

Saro knowing meenashi is looking at him starts making drama like scolding the thirudan ..  meenashi ignores him and goes back to sleep.

Thirudan runs and stopped by RS 😲 Thirudan is chandru 😲 Both RS and him had plan this thinking meenashi would be scared and start talking to saro by waking him up but looks like their plan flop as chandru says meenashi was silent only.

Next day soundarya comes to visit her father and says only when he felt sick recently she realised she never did anything for her father who cared so much for her. She bought a ring and vesti sattai for him and ask him to wear. Beautiful moment between father and daughter 😳

Tamil comes to visit sister and cries out his pain that soundarya is refusing him not and insisting him to get another life. Meenashi feels bad for her brother and cries. Tamil ask her not to cry and goes back.

thodarum

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Friday June 7th Update..

The episode starts with a Annachi rowdy calling Saro and warns him for dire consequences as Saro slapped his man for driving rashly while he was on his way home.. Saro dares them to do and Meenu gets worried .. And Meenu moves away to call RS and RS was on meditation .. He picks up the call and doubts Meenu wants to say something and asks the matter ..She tells RS about Annachi call to Saro and fears ..

RS calls Saro to home and he and Sharadha asks about the Annachi matter .. Parents warn Saro to be careful and Sharadha becomes emotional..

Annachi gang comes to RS home and does some galatta but RS Sharadha not giving up and Sharadha brings hot oil pan and warns the rowdies that she'll pour on them and they all run away warning RS..

At night Meenu waiting for Saro and he is not back as the time is getting late .. Chtapa calls from Office and asks Saro reached home and Meenu worries and call RS but sharadha picks up.. Knowing Saro not returned till now curses Meenu for that and says Saro not in good mood because of Meenu and thats why he behaved like this to Annachi..Both worries..

Thodarum..
migan thumbnail
Tuesday - June 11 Episode 430 brief update
In Chatappa house, he tries to wake up Saro and RS comes, Chitaps starts with banda saying how it went, have more plans to threaten Meenu so she will stop fighting with Saro. Meenu comes there and Chtaps gets scared. Meenu scolds him left and right tells him who gave him right to behave like that. She tells them to bring Saro home.
In the car, Saro radio program plays he talks only if you miss your loved ones you will know how bad it is. Meenu is sad.

At home they lay him in ad and tells Saro will come out soon. RS apologizes, Sarada scolds meenu further before leaving all due to her pidivatham.

in bedroom, Meenu holds Saro hand cries saying all scold me I am wrong they try to unite us, but how can you suspect me? In the beginning when Somu sent letter you told Meenu not like that. That is the Saro I loved. Both me and you lost that Saro. She says it is too much nurt, let it take its own time to heal, you need to be patient till them. 
Next day Sarada coems bringing empty tiffin carrier, sees Meenatchi cooking with Soya chunks(Some  commercial plays), scolds her and when she went away packs the food for Saro.

Saro goes outside, talks to RS, RS says sorry, Saro says it is ok, but no point forcing, let her completely forgive me, till then I will wait.

RS agrees...

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

migan thumbnail
Monday June 17, 2013 

Meenakshi confronts Soundarya about london trip, she beg, pleads, threatens her to cancel. But Soundarya says it is punishment for my self, Tamil is very a good guy I need to see his child. She begs Meenu to get Tamil married to some one else. meenu tries to say tamil won't move away from her,  But Soundarya didn't listen. She cries. meenu speechless tries to console her.

Vellai Vetti and Tamil visit RS and Sarada. VV scolds RS for hiding matter.s RS says sorry, I felt guilty so didn't inform.

VV says ask Soundarys not to go, RS says let her go then she wil lrealize family values and she will come running back to you, all willbe ok. VV and Tamil feel OK.

RS pathavachufies Meenu Saro fight to Tamil and VV.

next they go to Meenu house, asks her about the issue. Try to advise her to forgive Saro. Meen usays he has n ocourage he makes mistake and have no courage to say sorry face to face.

tamil says let him come I will scold him. Sao comes. Tamil questions about the fight, asking why did you treat my sis like that, ready to fight. Saro runs to room saying he needs to change and locks himself. 

They knock but Saro gives sakku that he is changing taking shower etc. VV and Tamil laugh, they tell Meenu that live happily with Saro that's what they want. they take leave.

Saro in the room slowly opens the door peeks outside not hearing any noise peeks down realizes they have left. He turns back Meenu looks at him teasingly. Saro talks to himself no one is scared but runs inside close the door. Meenu laughs to herself some Yelelo song plays.

Thodarum...
migan thumbnail
Tuesday - June 18 2013
Episode - 435(?)

Meenu calls RS saying Saro called her few times from office and told he booked tickets for religious tour that they have to go during the same timing when she has to go to Ooty. She asks him to do some thing RS says don't worry I am here.

Next he calls his friend and asks him to call in 15 mts and play by the script.
Saro barges in with tickets, sarada and Saro happy dance.  RS happy not happy. Phone rings and he puts on speaker. Dr calls and he says based on the testing you did last week your health is so bad. No travelling in the immediate time. You have to take rest and You need to come and see me. RS says can he go on trip and come after wards? DR(which is his friend pretending to be DR) says no if you don't  care to return alive then go. 

Hearing that Sarada gets worked up. Saro realizes RS drama but he cannot convince Sarada. RS tears the ticket saying think that we put money in undiyal. he also tells Sarada as his last wish let Meenakshi go to ooty, immediately Sarada catches it and tells Saro and runs behind RS.

Saro mad, decides to trust himself and not depend on any one else. 

Meenu brings Sandhya to MIL home. She asys to RS and Sarada she was around here so thought they will stop by and have coffee. Meenu gets up to make coffee, Sarada stops her and she says she can make coffee too and goes taking RS along.

Alone Meenu slowly talsk to Sandhya and asks about herself. Sandhya says she is from Coimbatore whole family from there, do garment business only I didn't want to follow that so I make up my own life and livign here. Once a while I go home and say Hi to them that's all.
Meenu brings the topic of love and Sandhya says she has been avoiding it because of tragedy in her sister's life. She tells her family traditional, sister loved some one in college and the grandfathers didn't like it so they burned them alive. Both sister and her lover hugged and died in fire.  I was 10 yrs old at the time. Ever since if some one mentions love I only remember that and walk away.

Meenu tell herself Surya nee kali, you gave me hard task. I don't know how to work out your love.

Sarada brings coffee, sandhya says as sweet as you and Sarada all happy.

Next part Saro looks for disguises so he can go to Ooty, Chitappa takes him to a TV makeup man(Who gets scolded for doing a bad job in the set). He asks him to put make up for Saro so it stays for a week. He agrees after a lot of bandha and money. He tells Saro to come and see in 2 days.

Saro happy that he is going to Ooty with Meenu.

Thodarum...
migan thumbnail
Wednesday June 19th Updates Episode 436

Soundarya getting ready to leave . Sarada in tears. RS says ok bye he says you are not going to come back I know. Take care. Even if somethign happens to us naturally saravanan, Meenakshi and Tamil will take care of us. Soundarys crying.

Asks Meenakshi if Saro coming, she says no he wil lcall. Soundarya says I know he likes Tamil so he is upset. Says bye to Meenakshi too but Meenakshi says not going to say anything just talk to Tamil before leaving.

While going i ncar ,Saro calls, asks her if she has to go - seems upset. Says poor tamil. Soundarya says no you will understand me once. says bye and saro says keep in touch.

Next Saro make up session, goes to the makeup man, Saro gets made up as MGR, Sivaji and even Johnny Depp (like the Pirate of Caribbean) ðŸ˜¡ such a waste of time.

Finally he scolds the make up man puts some make up Chitaps gets shocked, saying can't recognize him. they don't show Saro to us saying it is surprise.

In tamil house tamil is getting ready to give soem Manu to some official. VV warns him, you are circumventing local may become a problem, Tamil defends saying we have all right. VV looks at the name says Amudha, VV realise a lady Tamil says she will better understand the importance of food.

Saro talks to Chitaps, asks him I need to go in the same bus Meenu going, Chitaps saying not possible as office tour, Saro decides to go as drives also make up Chitaps as cleaner and take him along.

Thodarum...

precap: tamil goes to visit the officer and shows Tamil holding a little girl and the officer is a new character(She acted as Kothai in Thiruppavai, and also acted in Mundhanai mudichu)