Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Cup-Of-Chai

Same here! When i first read that article i was like How is this even possible? So many twists all of sudden? And it's all coming true. 🤣 but i really hope Asad goes there after her. If he doesn't go after her then whats the point.

And i am already so pissed that Zoya confessed first. Asad should have done it. Zoya's confession was hardly noticeable.   ðŸ˜¡ 😆

TB said Asad goes after Zoya so let's hope that comes true as well. Well they both indirectly confessed already. Zoe's confession doesn't count. Asad will confess dramatically in Ajmer. I'm getting super excited thinking about this.

Do you think tanu follows Asad secretly or goes with Asad?
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@VDC i am not a 100 timer. The stalkers are 100 timers. That Arif guy had pados wali, aaju wali, and baaju wali. 🤣 still he asked for Chai. 🤣

Originally posted by: nupsie

She used to get PMs by her admirers asking for her special CHAI along with some hugs😆

Lol ðŸ˜† Mr Cullen??
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: viya.mallik4eva

TB said Asad goes after Zoya so let's hope that comes true as well. Well they both indirectly confessed already. Zoe's confession doesn't count. Asad will confess dramatically in Ajmer. I'm getting super excited thinking about this.

Articles said that she wil b secretly goin there to kill Zoya!

but the new article that Asad coincidentally goes to Ajmer gives me a feeling that Tanveer goes along with him🤢  I wil b super mad if this happens😡
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail

I think Tanveer will go after Asad. If Asad takes Tanveer with her then he really loves her. 😡 😆 and i hope Zoya doesn't think they both came together.

@VDC i am not a 100 timer. The stalkers are 100 timers. That Arif guy had pados wali, aaju wali, and baaju wali. 🤣 still he asked for Chai. 🤣

He needed a chaiwali too ðŸ¤£ have you seen his posts in JDJ forum? He's bashing DD left right and DDians hate him. 
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

oh so u r disappointed that u were not his only concern n he had some more   Walis apart from Chaiwali??😆
CupofCoffeee thumbnail

Lol ðŸ˜† Mr Cullen??

yep😆
Imagine dilshaad proposing JaNu marriage and they go together to Ajmer for blessings before wedding ðŸ˜†
Cup-Of-Chai thumbnail

He needed a chaiwali too🤣have you seen his posts in JDJ forum? He's bashing DD left right and DDians hate him.

Really? He told me he is leaving IF. Such a drama queen. 🤣 btw now that the Mods are back won't he get warning?

@nooputtar i hope it doesn't happen. I can't wait for Ajmer episodes. you know they went to Ajmer for a reason i mean they won't so much money aise hi. Something good will happen. A turning point.