worst actor/actress - Page 2

Poll

who is the worst actor or actress in any way?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heart girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I say "none of teh above"!
usachick821 thumbnail
ajay devgan is a really gud actor, i dont see why he is on the list, but nevertheless i think upen patel is a really bad actor, none of his movies are funny either. 🤢
girlie18 thumbnail
i av voted 4 Aishwrya coz i thnk she is not a gud actress.
Tina2sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: heart girl

I say "none of teh above"!

Me 2
MonicA#1Actress thumbnail
I say being the "Worst Actor" is better then not being known at all. At least you are famous.😆
akta91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khads45

I don't think aish should be on the list, she's sooo good at acting!!!!
amrita arora is definitely the worst actress

yeh thats wot i think tooo 😊

AzN CuTiE thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vishesh

sorry..
he is not ugly..
and not disgusting..

some characters he performed might be disgusting.
but it is the perception of the story. and there are all kind of characters in the movie.

and he is not Worst.

i liked him, when i watched his first role in "Footpath".

i find all listed Actors good.
maybe not the Best.
but saying "the worst" is too much.

its ok!! this is your veiw and i have no objection!! i liked the film footpath aswell but i just think that he could improve on some of his films sorry if my comments offended you!!!😆 i dont mind him generally!! sorry once again!!
Aparna_BD thumbnail
I think Arshad Warsi and Ajay Devgan should not have their name on the worst actor list as they both are terrific actors. The person who voted for Ajay Devgan as the worst actor obviously commented on his looks.

Ajay Devgan has proved through movies like Gangajal, Company and Yuva that he is a very good actor. He isn't a hunk but a damn good actor.
sowmyaa thumbnail
oh man..a.re you kidding? i did not look at this thread thinking why to discuss actors..but now i got to say i love ajay devgan 😳 yes, even looks wise..well he is not attractive but he does have something... 😳 i like his acting too. he is not the best actor, but a good one.
sanya_s thumbnail
Yep, ajay devgan is a very good actor...and he looks good, the rough and tough look..in some films...Yuva, Chori-chori....Abt worst actor...I havent seen upen's acting..so I wud say john..compared to others he still has to become better. We dont mind it, coz he's a bit handsome, u know 😳 .. Among actresses, katrina kaif...I think.