Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey Deepali,
u read my chapters ?

And the teaser?
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Last chap nhi pada abhi..will read tonight..and ya saw the teaser..poor mallika๐Ÿ˜†
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Last chap nhi pada abhi..will read tonight..and ya saw the teaser..poor mallika๐Ÿ˜†

Mallika kahan se beech me aayi? oh acha u haven't read the latest chapter... pahle padho..phir baat karte hain okay?
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sshirley

</div>

<div>Mallika kahan se beech me aayi? oh acha u haven't read the latest chapter... pahle padho..phir baat karte hain okay?

okay ji done..
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Review: Ch-7:

Hey Anjani, thanks for ur review. I m sorry for the delay in responding.

Nice update...thank you...so much of thought into it...๐Ÿ‘

U are most welcome dear.. and I m touched that u realize the amount of thought put into it..

I should leave before I do something that I will regret later.

What does Ashu mean here? Not definitely physical...what is he scared of?

Good question Anjani which no one else asked. Well, he realized that he was kind of using Mallika to get over his attraction for Nidhi - so he was kind of disrespecting mallika in a way. If he had been attracted to Mallika, there was nothing wrong in doing what he was going to do. But since that was not the case...

You have portrayed Mallika's anguish so well in that self thought in the house and while travelling to office...
Yaah...she has not forced him but ended up in this position...

Thank you ! I personally am more interested in thoughts rather than dialogues. Thanks I m glad it came out well..

Armaan's worry shows the bond of 3 and I wonder how it escaped the way Ashu looks at Nidhi...they might not have thought even in dream...

Exactly no one could have imagined it. But they felt something wrong. and after that night's incident at her house Mallika became alert and so did armaan esp. after the lunch episode... 
I like this Armaan and Anji meeting...are you pairing them?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Some how I do not like the idea of Ashutosh holding water bottle for Nidhi...he is senior partner in a firm but he did not think about the team and Mallika before doing it...felt bit filmy...

I agree that it was very filmy.. but who said I m not filmy? Abhi toh aage bahut filmy situations aayengi.. and u ll may say 'kahani poori filmy hai'.

Coming to that scene, the moment nidhi starts coughing, ashu panicked n was incapable of thinking, he realized only after the damage was done...

Mallika would have got the point 100% when Ashu shouted at her for talking about firing Nidhi...

but obviously... 

So Mallika discussed with Armaan about AshNi? or just she is moving out????

Yes, he saw what happened at lunch, right? Yes Mallika must have told him that Ashu has fallen for nids and so she is breaking the eng. and leaving the place..

So Armaan is angry...it is natural...the bond of 3 is not going to be there any more and Mallika is leaving everything behind and moving out...for not fault of hers...

Uh huh..

When will Armaan understand Ashu's side of story?

Not easy na? considering the friendship he shared with Mallika 
I like this Mallika, she has lot of self respect...๐Ÿ˜Š

An independent educated woman of 35 would have this much self respect and dignity na?

You have brought the conversation of Ashu Mallu so well...no gap in that...

Thank you so much, I m glad it came out well... 

She has tried to bring logic and make him understand in all ways possible...

Yes, that too keeping aside her own emotions and hurt...

Will Ashu take any drastice decision now? What will happen to Ashu-Armaan relation and Ashu-Baba relation?

u will know soon enough.

Thanks Anjani for ur beautiful review 

sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: suku_07

Where is the update 

Arre aisi bhi kya jaldi hai? teaser ka thoda reaction toh aane dijiye... looks like my teaser did not actually tease๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Wow, Thanks a lot Deepa...

Both are

Suja, which one do u like, jisme title left corner pe hai yaa jisme centre me hai?

Thank you..

I am going to do a couple more buddy.. I took 10 shots of the scene just need a little time.. Very tired from all that walking I did in the aquarium
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Thank you..

I am going to do a couple more buddy.. I took 10 shots of the scene just need a little time.. Very tired from all that walking I did in the aquarium

Thank u so much Deepa. Yeah take ur time...no hurry at all...

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Arre aisi bhi kya jaldi hai? teaser ka thoda reaction toh aane dijiye... looks like my teaser did not actually tease๐Ÿ˜†

Haha true... post it your editor ji's thread ๐Ÿคฃ
rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bye Shirley. I am leaving for home. Will be waiting for your update.