Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AISHUMA thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Superb chap Shirley...luved it...somehow can't hate nidhi...convo btn ASHMAL is soothing but I don't think they can be couples...they behave without inhibitions b'coz of proximity rather than love...their rtnship is too formal & professional...I am not convinced writerji abt arman's Uturn behavior towards Nidhi...is it bec'oz she behaved respectfully? oh that was too sudden...ashu all d time blurting out Ms verma and want to sack to hide his feelings, this is line with KTLK...hope Nidhi will find a way to stop him calling Solanki sab...thanks 4 d early update...take care
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Shirley I have posted my comments on the first comment itself ..

And chalo pop stars .. Lets start the campaign for chapter 6
bc123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter , ashu's restlessness brilliant , you write beautifully , and yes please update quickly otherwise the feeling gets lost at present we can imagine the scenes ,they are so real thank youπŸ‘
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hello hello everyone. Kya haal chaal? hows ur weekend going?

Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
second thead..congratulations Shirls..

Nice chapter. I am liking this Armaan buddy..his character is shaping up really well..

so Ashu is trying to resist this girl big time, huh!! yeh pyaar bhi ajeeb cheez hain..here she is behaving like a brat of the nth order and there is the sahebzaada getting attracted to her!! hehehehe..

Mallika..hmmm..i still haven't formed an opinion on her to be very frank. i will wait for a few more chapters. 
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepa17

Me first

Hehehe - I love this race for the first commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Here is my review.

Thanks Deepa for such a prompt review
Another lovely chapter.. Beware of update quickly demands.

Thank you! Yes, now even I will try my best to give frequent updates. As I told you perhaps in a pm, I was tied up a bit last 20-25 days but now m comparatively free, unless something pops up.

So Ashutosh is not able to forget those eyes.. Nidhi was made her way into his subconscious mind. 

@Bold - yeah u understand it perfectly. Those eyes attracted him at the first instance. Plus the way they met, or rather the way he saw her, the first 3 times added an intrigue value to the attraction making it impossible for him to resist or forget her. 
Loved how Ashutosh is making an effort for the Ashmal relationship to work.

hmm... pooor guy.. he thinks it would work out perfectly. he actually think they are made for each other. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Liked the Anjie challenge.. It is going to keep Nidhi in check. Have always admired their friendship be it in a FF or the show.

Yeah Anjie is always a great friend - I have always loved her character a lot.

The Ashutosh self thoughts for me were the highlights.

Oh I am so glad. A lot of thought goes into writing those thoughts. (wow kya sentence hai, nahin?)

You have also started giving cliff hangers haan?? So will Nidhi stay on.. My take yes..

Started? matlab? You are saying this becoz u didn't read my first ff - that one had deadly cliffhangers - ask Deepali. (deepali.rocks) 
@Bold - oh yeah? Why? How?
NOW QUICKLY GET TO CHAPTER 6. Ok YOU WON'T BE GIVEN A WEEK AGAIN πŸ˜‰

Yes typing. Will give asap.
but in a new thread πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: alkaparmart

Sshirley,very good written chapter.I am shocked here of Mallika.But you potray mallika as goody goody woman.Now what i am thining ashu is pushing himself to mallika and taking extra care of her.But somehow in mind he was trying to hide his attention from Nidhi to mallika.And Armaan is now taking interest in Nidhi's work.And Anji trying that she want to prove nidhi as a successful employee.And so jaise mara mara bolnese ram ram hota hai waise kuchh.I just love Anji/Nidhi friendship here.But i think Ashu is still confuse character here.By the way congrates for the new thread

Thank you Alka for the prompt review. I am glad u liked the chapter. Really? Mallika's characterization shocked you?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abhi toh aage aage dekhiye hota hai kya. I can only say one thing for this Mallika - she is totally different from the show and would remain different, no matter even if she turns negative in the future.

Yes, poor Ashu, he is desparately trying to fall in love with Mallika and is unable to. And his attraction/intrigue towards Nidhi has only complicated the issue for him.

Well, Armaan may have softened a bit towards Nidhi but his opinion of her has not changed completely.

Yes Anjie has always been a good friend, whether in the show or in the ffs.

Yes, Abhi toh Ashu ki confusion aur badhne wali hai... dekhte jaiye,

And Thanks a lot, but the credit for the 2nd thread goes totally to the pop spammers here.

sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepali.rock

Review later..for now, simply fab yaar..i hate her more nowπŸ˜†

Thanks dear, review fatafat type kijiye.

@Bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
sshirley thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Congo ji congo... Aapka thread toh badi fast speed pe move kara raha hai ji... Already thread-2... Awesome...!!!

ch-5 will read a little later... ok?

Thank you Aazeen dear. But the entire credit goes to the spammers yaar.

Okay, take ur time. Awaiting ur review. and of course also ur chapter.
deepali.rock thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ashu's desperation too fall in love with my mallika is worth applause🀣

Ashu wearing, Gucci diamond studded watch gives an impression of richey rich..will nidhi go after him for money, thinking of him to be richey rich??

When do Armaan and Anjie meet??

How low can Nidhi stoop?