Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Prologue

"5"11!!!" She shrieks into the phone, jumping from the bean bag she is sprawled on. "Dad!! How can you do that? He is 5"11, for God's sake!"

Shashank Gupta sighs and shakes his head at his wife, Padma, who wears a face full of pity directed at him.

"Now, you are over-reacting. What's wrong with 5"11? He is taller than you and even your dad." Padma tries to cajole her daughter.

"Mom, but I am 5"7. What would happen if I want to wear a 3-inch heel?"

"Then we will make him wear another 2-inch heel." She hears her dad's chuckle and smiles, albeit unwillingly.

"We haven't finalized anything, Riddhima. It's just that he is such a sweet and handsome boy. We thought you both will make a good couple. You know we will never proceed without your approval."

"Oh, I know that mom. It's just that I haven't met any guy on a dinner date and it will be uncomfortable."

"Oh, your dad is grinning. He says he is relieved to hear that." Padma chuckles. "I am sure he won't bite you. Just meet him as a prospective friend, if not anything else. You know Arvind uncle is your dad's best friend."

"Fine!" Riddhima agrees hesitantly. "Ask dad to tell him I will meet him on Saturday for dinner."

"Oh great! I am sure, you will like him." It is her dad on the phone now.

"Dad!" She protests and hears a shuffling sound near the phone along with small whispers. She knows that her mom is reprimanding her dad for pushing her for more.

"Just ignore your dad like I do." She hears her mom and grins.

"You guys are the world's best parents you know that?" She says softly.

"Oh, I am sure your dad knows that." Padma replies slightly irritated at her husband as she hears him guffawing on phone with someone. If Padma ever failed at accomplishing something in her married life, that is making her husband lower his voice when is talking on phone.

"Ok, then see you mom. I have to go now."

"Oh Riddhima-"

"Yeah mom?"

"His name is Armaan Malik."

------and the roller coaster begins-----πŸ˜‰

Note below πŸ˜Š

Edited by perfectsmile - 10 years ago
perfectsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!

As promised, I am here with a light romantic story, yet again.
I know, I know, yet another romantic story. Haha, I wasn't aware I was such a hopeless romantic dreamer!😳

Anyway, I wrote this story a an year ago, for a university student magazine. Now that I have put a pause on the other story (which I apologize for), I decided to post this to keep you guys entertained as a token of appreciation for all the encouragement I have received thus far.

I think, the title gives the hint of the story away. Hope you guys enjoy this too. 

πŸ€—
Edited by perfectsmile - 10 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
congo on new ff
shashank is hilarious
waiting to see AR meeting
do continue soon
TANVI_SEXY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow one more romantic story...awesome prologue😊😊..unique title...waiting for armaan and riddhima meeting...continue soon...and thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
araja1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great start. Waiting to read more
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am getting ready for the story and their marriage too. :-) 
Bring it on!
Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love it conti soon and plz armaan ki hgt bada do ridhima ke liye nahi toh jab vo 3 inch ki hill phene gi tab kya hoga hahahaha loved it and pm me
sakshiA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...new ff that to romantic one.
I love the prologue.
an arrange marriage...
cont soon.
thanks for pm.
Nurshad.kajen thumbnail
Awesome prologue..hillarious loved it...and thanks for writing one more...and thanks for the pm of this one