.GrangerMalfoy. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
obviously they'll get married before they fall in love so i'm thinking suhaagraat mein kya hoga? :o Akbar to vaise hi lust feel karta hai Jodha k liye. Maybe he'll try to force himself on her, but seeing how reluctant she is and they'll obviouly show her start to cry them Akbar will feel bad and leave her alone and not touch her till they actually get married. This can be kind of the start of showing how he's not really that cruel.

I know i know bahut door ka hai n bakwaas topic pr koi topic bana hi nai ra.. And pages r not increasing :( already a week and only 12 pages :/

by force i mean: read the second comment.Edited by blahblah26 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annarichard thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
exactly!! thts one thing tht can happen but deep down i just hope tht jalal doesnt force himself on her i want him to respect her but tht wud so not be the jalal type of a thing..so lets see wat happen thn. but the SR sequence wud b an eyecandy to watch!

Originally posted by: Annarichard

exactly!! thts one thing tht can happen but deep down i just hope tht jalal doesnt force himself on her i want him to respect her but tht wud so not be the jalal type of a thing..so lets see wat happen thn. but the SR sequence wud b an eyecandy to watch!

ab they have to be true to the character... And force i guess thoda sa paas aayega haath pakdega kiss krne ke liye muh badayega and the waterworks will start!! Isse zyada i dnt think they'll show on indian tv.. Ya fir maybe she falls on the bed or something he on top of her..full clothed of course... Then he tries something she tries to get away he dosen't let her... But ultimately leaves her... This is actually what i want to happen 😳
Annarichard thumbnail
hahahah :D full on detail bi saath hi de dedi :D
Yaar kya karu raha ne jaara. Saturday Sunday... Wait hi ni kiya jaara! :p
Annarichard thumbnail
exactly :D even i cant wait!! tabi se cheezain imagine kar ke hi kaam chala lete hain πŸ˜‰
Rimpy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
baap re!!! tum toh kuch zyada hi door chali gai ho yaar πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think Jalal jaise hi paas aayega Jodha uska insult karegi n wo gusse mein waha se chala jayega πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Rimpy15

baap re!!! tum toh kuch zyada hi door chali gai ho yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i think Jalal jaise hi paas aayega Jodha uska insult karegi n wo gusse mein waha se chala jayega🀣

Hmm!! Very much possible! And it would uske shaan k khilaaf if he touched her after she insulted himEdited by blahblah26 - 10 years ago
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The marriage track has not even started and you all talking about suhaagraat.  : o

QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yaar weekend ki boriyat ko door karne ke liye yeh sabse behatareen topic hai ! πŸ˜‰

Mujhe lagta hai kahin Jodha zeher khaane ki dhamki na dede. Akbar kahega agar yeh marr gayitoh wohi baat ho jayegi ki haath aaya par mooh na laga πŸ˜› Toh chalo wait kar lete hain...Edited by QtnNotti - 10 years ago