(MG-SS)Infatuation and/or Love THREAD 6

drrose31 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Hey all... so here is THREAD Six(might be the last thread) of  Infatuation and/or Love... Thank you so much for your love to this one.. 

I do not intend to copy any of the works out here .. still if anybody feels offended then do let me know ...Well its other way round.. 

I have a hopeless crush on someone I have no chance with..Geet 

Infatuation can only held a mind for maximum of 4 months, if it exceeds that point then I guess you are already in love... Maan 

This is the story of a 19 yrs old girl who lives in her dreamy thoughts, Admires someone that will eventually become her love for him..will she be able to tell him about her feelings???? Will he understand her innocent and pure love????

The girl is GEET SINGHANIA and she believes that she is in LOVE with her prof. MAAN SINGH KHURRANA..

Feel free to ask me for pmzz or add me as Rose.Mahek22

like and comment if you like to

MY FB PAGE

MY IF PAGE

Much Love Rose😉

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drrose31 thumbnail
Character sketch 

Geet singhania:- she is a 19 yrs old girl … Has just passed out her 12th std..and has got admission in first yr MBBS  â€¦bubbly and fun loving girl..loves her in-dependency and her free life style…

Maan singh khurrana:-  He is a 24 yrs old guy… A prof. ,has passed out his MBBS and just got job as a prof..A calm person…Never gets angry ..Always tries to solve the matters in his own sweet way…He is the heir of khurrana's but prefers to go to the teaching side, as once his princi took a promise from him  that he will teach in his very own college where he studied once…

Brij singhania:- 23 yrs old, Geet's one and only brother.. Loves Geet to the core.. A protector ..Always supports Geet whether she is right or wrong...fulfills every single wish of hers..He is studying library sciences ...

Naina rathod:- 

She is a family friend to Maan ..24 yrs old.. Loves him from childhood but Maan thinks of  her as only a good friend… A sweet and loving girl…..she is always concerned for Maan… she was Maan's batch-mate .. Also a dr but she preferred to be on practical side.. so she is doing job in a reputed hospital.. 

Dev singh khurrana:- Maan's younger bro…23 yrs old.. Likes a girl which he saw in a party of his friend and got lost in her beauty and innocence he doesn't know her name and all but likes her, may be loves her, as he thinks ..studying computer courses final yr …Maan loves and pampers dev a lot… He is also friends with Naina..

drrose31 thumbnail
REMOVED...

IN ORDER TO READ MY WORK, PM ME...

MUCH LOVE ROSE ðŸ˜‰
Edited by drrose31 - 6 years ago
drrose31 thumbnail
REMOVED...

IN ORDER TO READ MY WORK, PM ME...