Frequent Posters

Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Edited by Princy360 - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A beautiful surprise from Nimrit to Agam on New year..some moment to chrerish for them with their cute little fight filled with romance..the storm will be nearing soon in their life with Amrit succeeding in her evil plan.

How Nimrit life changed later because of Amrit evilness ..will update soon..
-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 saveeta tuje koi problem hai kya mujse...tumhari respact kr rha hun women kr k isliye chup hun...be careful next tym...  Edited by -Navi.Brar- - 10 years ago
Princy360 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
infact I open my that thread then you open this thread..isnt that similar ? though u slightly change this thread..

:)
shanaya28 thumbnail
keep talking princy .your post and mine are not similar.i'm not talking about Navi or posting his pics whereas you are doing it..you doing a pot pourri ..a mixture..

I'm doing Nimrit journey..do i say it in french if you are not understanding..
Edited by saveeta24 - 10 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
A supportive husband even though he was in two minds about Nimrit helping Amrit..time gave him reason as truly Amrit trapped Nimrit to get her revenge..Her motive trapped Nimrit in Rudraksh murder but Agam took the blame to save his wife..An emotional painful ride for Nimrit with Agam in jail..

Nimrit being the fighter entered jail to support Agam..here we got some heart touching moment of Nimrit as the dutiful wife..

shanaya28 thumbnail
In this  bad phase of her life Nimrit got the most happiest news..she is going to be a mother..she shared this happy news with Agam in jail..they even talked about how they will call their children..gurbani..jyothi..The baby brought changes in Mahiji..and Nimrit succeeded in backfiring Amrit plan and got Agam out of jail..

Nimrit with the baby brought happiness in the family..a father..son reunion after so many years..moment of joy and happiness but another storm will shatter Nimrit life again..Amrit shot agam and threw him in water..It will be a very long separation of Nimrit from Agam..
some last moment together before An evil plan  from Amrit separating Nimrit from Agam ..both their life will change completely..
A void in Nimrit  life without Agam but two bundle of joy came in her life bringing smile on her face and happiness in the family..
shanaya28 thumbnail
Zindagi ek safar hein suhana ..yahan kal kyaho kis ne jaana..

life is a beautiful journey but what awaits us ahead we never know..its reality of life..

7 years later Gurbani..jyothi filled the void in Nimrit life though she missed Agam..two beautiful angels brought up with values and good manners taught by their mom Nimrit..they do little cute innocent  talks and mischeif bringing happiness in the family esp for Nimrit..
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful update Saveeta ...

this journey is full with lots of romance of AgNi , and very hardships , which nimrit passed ...

Thanks a ton again for this thread

@ princy , dear , this thread & yours thread is different , you are not writing these captions .. captions is not a easy work to do , its God gifted ability , and if you say that Saveeta copied your's then i won't agree ..
you are posting everyone's pic , but here only Nimrit's journey from agam to Karan .. 
IamAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great Work!! Saveeta ji...

It's always a pleasure to see your posts