Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So guys what is common between a thread on Kunal and Draupadi's saree??? Yes, you're right. Dono endlessly khichte hi chale jaate hein, chahe woh thread ek chotese insignificant til par hi kyun na ho πŸ˜†

So tell me, what is the ONE thing about Kunal that you find most endearing and can discuss for hours, days, even months on end??? πŸ˜³  Is it his face, body, Badal jaisi ghani zulfein, pout, walking stlye, attitude, teda khade rehne ka style, teer jaisi nazar, Bhindi jaisi artistic fingers, his dressing style, gora rang(☺️), chote chote daant cute waaleπŸ˜†(have you noticed ??? neeche ke 2 teeth kitne cute hain) his lisp... WAGERAH WAGERAH πŸ˜‰

I think what draws me the most to him is his honest openness. He says he's an introvert and guards his space. And yet when he gives interviews, he's so open. The moment he opens his mouth, you sense a connection -  you can feel what he says. When he laughs, we find ourselves πŸ€£  When he says something senti, our throats gets choked - it is this connection that he is able to make with his fans that I find most endearing πŸ˜³

And his intelligence - he'll give a one word reply or just a look and yet it is packed with so much meaning πŸ˜‰

Do share guys, Lets make this thread even longer than Drapuadi's saree πŸ˜†
Edited by hansa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabsfathima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Kunal is the reason Hansa Edited by sabsfathima - 10 years ago
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabsfathima

πŸ˜† Kunal is the reason Hansa

Arre yaar, but what is the ONE anmol trait that you love the most???  Ya phir saare hi gin de πŸ˜›
sumi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
kaha se kaha connection joda hai lol
Ab ek endearing cheez ho toh batau :D sab kuch toh discus kar chuke like his till,fingers,nose bacha kya hai?
sabsfathima thumbnail

Originally posted by: hansa

Arre yaar, but what is the ONE anmol trait that you love the most???  Ya phir saare hi gin de πŸ˜›

Ab ek toh nahi kar sakti...par list out karungi toh ek book hi likhdun mein πŸ˜†
science mein hota hai na describe in brief with a labelled diagram... waise description khatam hi nahi hogaπŸ˜†
sabsfathima thumbnail

mere liye pura ka pura Kunal Anmol hai ...waise ek kaam karo iss thread ko Draupadi ki saree banana hai toh ek topic dedo 1st uspar tipaany karte hain phir dusra topic dena phir uspar ise hi dete rahoge toh hojaye ga...toh chalo aap ek topic dedoπŸ˜†
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: monusumi

kaha se kaha connection joda hai lol
Ab ek endearing cheez ho toh batau :D sab kuch toh discus kar chuke like his till,fingers,nose bacha kya hai?

You forgot pout, eyes, hair... πŸ˜†

I think what draws me the most to him is his honest openness. He says he's an introvert and guards his space. And yet when he gives interviews, he's so open. The moment he opens his mouth, you sense a connection -  you can feel what he says. When he laughs, we find ourselves πŸ€£  When he says something senti, our throats gets choked - it is this connection that he is able to make with his fans that I find most endearing πŸ˜³

And his intelligence - he'll give a one word reply or just a look and yet it is packed with so much meaning πŸ˜‰
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabsfathima

mere liye pura ka pura Kunal Anmol hai ...waise ek kaam karo iss thread ko Draupadi ki saree banana hai toh ek topic dedo 1st uspar tipaany karte hain phir dusra topic dena phir uspar ise hi dete rahoge toh hojaye ga...toh chalo aap ek topic dedoπŸ˜†

Tu suggest kar topic πŸ˜‰
sabsfathima thumbnail

You forgot pout, eyes, hair... πŸ˜†

Aree wah Hansa yeh ek nahi bahut saare qualities hain Dekho tum khud Phisalgayi ...Jab kKK ki Baat ho toh aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜†
love what you have written very well saidπŸ‘πŸΌ
sabsfathima thumbnail

Tu suggest kar topic πŸ˜‰

kis cheez par chahiye face, body, Badal jaisi ghani zulfein, pout, walking stlye, attitude, khadne ka style, teer jaisi nazar, Bhindi jaisi fingers, his dressing style, gora rang(☺️), chote chote daant cute waaleπŸ˜†(have you noticed ??? neeche ke 2 teeth kitne cute hain) his lisp( ai hai)..,...ETCπŸ˜† aur bhi hain yaad aayega toh add kardungi πŸ˜†
Edited by sabsfathima - 10 years ago