Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Edired :

lovely OS mano. I really liked the concept and how abhiya start off as friends yet cannot tell each other their feelings for each other. Drunk Piya is sho cuuute!
And aww Abhay told her he loves her in the heat of the moment and she remembered it too! Lol.

Felt really worried when chandeena caught them but Abhay lol...emotional blackmail πŸ˜†

really cute OS. Loved it Mano :)Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome story!!! OMG heartbreak on christmas day Bt i m sure Abhiya wud nt be real cousins. 
Abhiya confessed finally!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³. Jealousy just brings about their hidden feelings!!! Loved it to d core. Waiting 4 d next partπŸ‘
Edited by Andromeda001 - 10 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice os
abhiya parts were enjoable ,feeling sad for abhiya both his/her gf/bf cheated to abhiya & happy also after this abhiya lovestory will start
--geny-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heya dear..its so beautiful.loved it a L.O.T.filmy hai bt awesome hai.
ye cmplete nhi huyi rgt..abhiya ne confess nhi kiya tht they lov eachother..lov to read Next part too..will u plz...
...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chand and Haseena unlocked the door and came inside. It was 8 o''clock in morning and they felt very tired. They hanged their coats on the stand and what Haseena saw around shocked her. The fire place was still burning and a blanket was lying on the couch. All the christmas decorations and X-mas tree were as they left them. And a girl's shoes were lying under the table. She looked at Chand with questioning eyes and Chand gave an I-Knew-It expression. They went upstairs, the sound of climbing wooden stairs also didn't disturbed Abhay and Pia. Because they were sleeping soundly, cuddled up in each other's arms. Pia was hugging Abhay and her face was hid under his chin. And Abhay held her securely in his arms. Chand and Haseena checked guest room but there was no one. They now came to Abhay's door and knocked, but no one opened. Chand was looking angry, he again knocked. Abhay felt irritated to hear the noise but he didn't knew in his sleep that someone was knocking at the door because he didn't sleep the whole last night. Chand now moved lock and opened the door. The sight left them Shocked!! They couldn't believe what they saw. He shouted at the peak of anger "ABHAYY..!!" Pia's heart jumped and she jerked up. Abhay also suddenly sat and looked startled to see his parents at his room's door. Chand again furiously yelled "What the hell are you doing??" Abhay got up from the bed and went towards them. He was about to say something but Haseena didn't let him. "This is shameful Abhay! She is your cousin. I didn't expected this. You have downed your parents' head." Abhay couldn't tolerate this anymore. He felt sick of hearing this and clenched his fists. He shot back at them. "NO! She isn't. For how many times you will tell this false logic. I know, you know and everybody knows that Maddy aunty is NOT your blood sister. Grandma adopted her because you didn't had any sibling. Then just tell me, HOW is Pia supposed to my real cousin?" Haseena and Chand suddenly felt really stupid in front of their son. They knew was right, and his reason was logical too. But they could not let this happen. It was the question of their reputation in higher society. Chand said "Abhay! Whatever it is. People still think that you are cousins, she is supposed to be your..." Abhay loudly cut him in between. "Oh Comm'on DAD! You both always suppressed me by saying this. But Now! I don't CARE! Who the hell people are? What the damn society is? They just need something to talk about and that's it! Think logical please.. You are killing your own son." Chand angrily glared at him and said. "Abhay..! I am warning you. Finish it here or.. you will be responsible for the consequences." Abhay glared back and said "Then i am not afraid." Chand spoke "Fine! Now you both are grounded in your homes. And you won't be able to go anywhere or communicate. I am calling Pia's parents. This is your punishment." Haseena went and dragged a shocked Pia out of the room. Abhay couldn't believe his ears. "Dad..! You can't do.." Chand smirked and said. "Is it your challenge son? When you are already defeated." Abhay felt so much hatred towards him. How could someone be so cruel, when he should be supporting his son for his right. Abhay closed the door with a thud and bolted it. He threw things here and there in rage. An hour later, Maddy came to take Pia. Pia left without saying a single word and what she could do was shed tears on her ill fate. It just seemed like a beautiful dream which ended when the opened her eyes. Pia locked herself in her room and cried her heart out. It was the next day when Abhay felt sun rays directly disturbing his eyes.  He opened them slowly and realized that fell asleep sitting on the floor beside his bed. He rubbed his eyes and stood up. It was 9 o'clock in the morning. He knew that Chand and Haseena surely gone out by now. He slowly opened his room's door and peeped out. House was empty, it means they were not home. He got down the stairs and tried to unlock the door but it was locked from outside. Abhay saw the fireplace and an idea stroke his mind. He took his car keys and started climbing up the chimney, which lead him to the roof. He came out of the chimney pipe and jumped outside. He slowly got down the roof, sat in his car and drove away. Luckily his phone was inside his pocket, he dialled Pia's number. After few rings he heard a weak voice. "Hello?" Abhay just said. "Pia i am coming to take you. Get ready." Pia was dumbfounded to hear his voice. ""What? Where are you? And.. and how will we go? Where?" Abhay frowned in irritation and said. "Don't ask too much now. Just do as i say." Abhay parked his car at a distance from Pia's house and jumped inside from backyard. He successfully climbed the kitchen pipe, beside Pia's room window like Flynn Rider. He raised his head and saw inside room. Pia was sitting on the bed, he called her in a low voice and she looked up. She went to the window and Abhay held her hand. Pia climbed to the window and kept her both legs out one by one. Then he picked her up by one hand and with the other, he slowly got down. They sighed in relief as they did it successfully. But then Pia's question bank got started. "Woah..! How did you get here Abhay? Are we eloping? They let you come out? Say it!!" Pia was hell curious and he just smiled. He took her hand and they ran out of the gates without being caught by anyone. Abhay brought her to the car and they sat. Abhay kissed her hand and said "First, I got here by car. Second, yes! we are eloping. And third, no they didn't, they locked me but i managed to come here." He showed his dimple smile and said "Just for my angel" Pia mumbled "Awww... I love you!" And hugged him. The cute lovebirds looked at each other and Abhay lightly kissed Pia on lips. Pia asked "Where are we going?" Abhay said "For now, hotel. But we won't give up until we don't get our right." Her lips stretched in a beautiful smile and she nodded. They drove to a hostel and booked a room for both. Rest of the day , they spent watching movies and eating ice-creams, pop-corns and snacks. In evening when Chand and Haseena came back to home, they searched for Abhay in his room. But to their surprise he wasn't there. Haseena's cell phone rang and she saw Maddy was calling her. She picked up and heard the most shocking thing! She told her that Pia was also not at home. They instantly knew that their children have ran away. Chand was left with no choice but to give up, otherwise he had to loose his only son. His heart melted a bit, after all he was a father. He called Pia's parents to discuss this matter. They also had no issue for the sake of their daughter's happiness. 
It was night now, Pia was peacefully fallen asleep in Abhay arms and he was busy looking down at her innocent face. His cell phone rang and he was puzzled to see his dad calling. He Said "Hello!" Chand spoke from the other side. "Abhay! I know where you are but i want you to come home by your own. We don't have any issue now, i have realized that i was wrong. Pia's parents are also agreed with us." Abhay smiled and said "Thanks dad!" Chand also smiled and said "You are welcome son!" Pia had woke up and she happily listened to their conversation. Abhay cut the phone and Pia asked "So, When are we going? I am missing home." She made a puppy face and then they both laughed together. They came out of their room to go back when they saw Russell and Rogar were coming out of their room. They were staying in the same hotel. Pia gave them a disgusted look and Abhay encircled Pia's waist and held her closer to tell them that they were happily together. Russell quite loudly addressed Rogar "Look dear! The dumped garbage is also in this hotel." And he chuckled. Pia went closer to Russell and sniffed her shoulder, then said "Oh yeah! And now it's getting smelly too." Abhay chuckled and Piya went back to him. They left them fuming in anger and left for their home.

I hope you will like it πŸ˜³

Edited by ...mano... - 10 years ago
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😳 **Unres**

OMG Mano!!Such an Awesome + Amazing OS yaar!!!And Written in such a Well-Mannered and Beautiful way!Really loved it alot My friend.!!❀️
Abhay Piya were friends before,Then She got drunk after the break-up and Then He said I❀️U ☺️ And The next day,Abhay shocked knowing Piya remember that And Then She forced him to confess his feeling and then She did herself.😳
And There comes My fav part,Uff the Tharkey Pia and The Tharkey romance of Abhiya.πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Aur Phir Chandeena ki entry.God I was like Aaj toh Chand Abhay ko nahi chodega,Taunt kar-kar ke maarega.🀣But My Gosh!!Abhay's dialogues left me Speechless!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘So Amazingly Written.!![⭐️⭐️Mano you are Just Amazing yaar!!Love your Writing.!!They are So Heart and Soul Touching.!!❀️ 😳
And This Abhay especially remind me of Our PKYEK waala Abhay.!!Woh bhi Chand ki aise hi bajata tha.🀣 [=)))]
I loved How Abhay ran away from home.Haha He is an expert in doing all these things.πŸ˜†
Then Finally Abhiya ke bhaagne ke baad Parents ko Jhukna pada unki khushi ke liye.Yayy.πŸ˜ƒ
I loved the Ending where Piya insulted those Two Jealous loosers.😑 😳Just like Our Piya.πŸ˜‰Haha loved that scene so much.❀️ 😳

P.S.  This Cousin thing reminds me of our Convo long ago.πŸ˜†You know which one.πŸ˜‰ 😳
But You very brilliantly made them unreal i.e not blood related cousins which you even hinted in first half and I was really happy and relaxed about That.😊😳 😳
Thanks for the PM.πŸ˜ƒ

P.P.S:- Mano dear,Don't leave IF yaar.I will really miss you and your writings.😭😭Agar Computer se nahi aa sakti toh Cell-phone se aane ki koshish karna yaar,😳I always come online from mobile only.😳
But Take your Time,I hope and will pray that Your Mom won't cut the net connection or give back after sometime.😊😳
Don't worry yaar,Everything will be fine soon.Just Relax.😊 😳 😳
Love you.!!❀️
Edited by janvie - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Edited comments pg 1.
But are you seriously getting net disconnected?

Oh dear :( will miss your writng! Try to come online through other sources if possible na
sukuvivu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its awesome .loved both parts
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Finally update complete..l.nice work