mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks bonne fr posting sushant's part here
Its gud and gud to see that he is metioned as a competitor fr ranbir
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thank u soo much bonne for article ranbir is miles ahead than any actor mentioned but i am glad slowly sushant will make it *fingers crossed*
bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhishek is still to decide on his lead actress...somebody should suggest Diana Penty to him on Twitter. 

Abhishek Kapoor's lead actress not finalised yet?

Mumbai: Filmmaker Abhishek Kapoor, who is set to shoot his next film with actor Sushant Singh Rajput, says the leading lady for the film has not been finalized yet.

As per reports, Katrina Kaif was supposed to play the lead in the film opposite Sushant, who plays the protagonist.

"It's a sensitive love story and we are still in the scripting stage. Sushant is playing the lead and nothing else has been finalized," Kapoor told reporters.

The film is an adaptation of Charles Dickens's classic novel 'Great Expectations' and Sushant's second movie with the director after the 2013 hit 'Kai Po Che!'.

The movie is being produced by Ekta Kapoor and is expected to go on floors by October this year.

IANS
ChannaMereya thumbnail
^^ u want me to do that i am sure by now ppl on twitter no i am crazy🤔
ChannaMereya thumbnail
the only good thing is Sushant is confirmed and gattu wont compromise on that i have a feeling Miss Kaif backed off😆
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

the only good thing is Sushant is confirmed and gattu wont compromise on that i have a feeling Miss Kaif backed off😆

Not sure, but I have a feeling that Katrina would not have been suitable...  She would look older than SSR...

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup, good that AK is sure about having Sushant on board. Stella can be anybody as much as I care. 
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_r

Not sure, but I have a feeling that Katrina would not have been suitable...  She would look older than SSR...

She is older so she will look older ðŸ˜† but then movie did require good acting skills not sure of  kaif in that department🤔
ChannaMereya thumbnail

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Yup, good that AK is sure about having Sushant on board. Stella can be anybody as much as I care. 

i dont think anyone in bollywood can carry boy next door or poor guy role apart from Sushant tthe only person can be close is Arjun he has rugged look too but other sorry they cant😆(likes of Varun,Sid etc cant
BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazyRajputfan

She is older so she will look older ðŸ˜† but then movie did require good acting skills not sure of  kaif in that department🤔

we all know about her acting skills.. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† But she does have star power