Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bonnefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Filmfare likes Sushant's cap...

John & Farhan keep it cool

We bring you the fashion update of this week...
More on: Filmfare, Farhan Akhtar, Sushant Singh Rajput, John Abraham

John & Farhan keep it cool

We spotted our B-town hotties going casual from their dapper style. John, Sushant and Farhan get our fashion police drooling over their charm.

Sushant

Newbie, Sushant Singh Rajput is keeping it cool when it comes to his style. The track pants, casual tee and cap looked uber cool. Cute, Isn't he?

mayusushita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Awww tooo cute he is looking
So filmfare loves his cap
sensodyne thumbnail
I don't know who will win award because I feel with surprise coming like this I feel Girish Kumar of Ramaiya Vastavaiya might just edge out to win award because his character which is author backed role has everything Hero material to prove and if axes it then he might to win. But to say Dhanush will win because he doesn't know Hindi will surely not be main reason to win. I don't know about others but Tamilians will never learn any language no matter what or should I say we hardly show much of interest. ARR is been doing Music for more than 2 decades and he is still not comfortable in speaking so Dhanush learning Hindi for movie will lead to get awards is surely not fair to judge! 

Niki said Sushant and Dhanush are not completely new comers as Sushant is been doing TV, theaters and Dhanush movies before, but Dhanush is been doing movie from past 13 years nearly!! He is superstar in Tamil industry. People who are praising Dhanush are same people who praise star kids no matter what. He is Rajinikant Son in law! 

I rather hope he is considered for best actor role. Infact if he gets nominated for debutant then Dhanush would be first South Indian actor to get nominated also neither Siddharth or Sudeep or even Surya for that matter were nominated before. 
Edited by sensodyne - 10 years ago
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sensodyne

I don't know who will win award because I feel with surprise coming like this I feel Girish Kumar of Ramaiya Vastavaiya might just edge out to win award because his character which is author backed role has everything Hero material to prove and if axes it then he might to win. But to say Dhanush will win because he doesn't know Hindi will surely not be main reason to win. I don't know about others but Tamilians will never learn any language no matter what or should I say we hardly show much of interest. ARR is been doing Music for more than 2 decades and he is still not comfortable in speaking so Dhanush learning Hindi for movie will lead to get awards is surely not fair to judge! That was only an EXAMPLE bcos people were saying Dhanush winning award will be unfair as he has done films in South before and so he is not newcomer. I said so what, BW was totally new for him in many ways, it was difficult for him also and he has also put in extra efforts, like in learning Hindi. This is of course not a criteria for him winning award- nowhere did I say it. Criteria to win should be only the acting and whether he has carried out the role to perfection, nothing else. 

I don't remember who exactly posted in this thread but someone said Sushant and Dhanush are not completely new comers as Sushant is been doing TV and theaters and Dhanush movie before, but Dhanush is been doing movie from past 13 years nearly!! He is superstar in Tamil industry. People who are praising Dhanush are same people who praise star kids no matter what. He is Rajinikant Son in law! I said it. But not in this context. Anshi said it is unfair that Sushant and Dhanush are being considered together in same category bcos Dhanush is not a proper newcomer- he has done films in the South before. So I said that if you look at it THAT WAY then Sushant is also not newcomer since he has done theatre and films before also. Just like the medium is new for Sushant, so it is for Dhanush also. 
And if you are saying medium is new for Sush, it is new for Dhanush as well. Dhanush is in every way a newcomer in BW, it is not 'unfair' that he be considered in nominations. Asin also did movies in South before coming to BW, and yet she was given a debut award.

And I am not a Dhanush fan in anyway. I'm just being honest. I disliked it when people in JDJ forum complained again and again that Sushant being more experienced in dance had unfair advantage and it was good that Chang won, and I defended Sushant, talked about his efforts and learning new dance forms and that he was the best dancer and that only should be the criteria for judging. The situation is same here, only roles have reversed. My stance is the same now too. Dhanush deserves to be nominated and the best should win, fir chahe woh Sushant ho ya koi aur. 

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanmi ji fab work yaar. 1st page looking beautiful. And thanks for the credit though I don't think it is needed😊
sensodyne thumbnail

Wait, Did you take my reply as to answer you back in saying you are wrong?! No not at all! I meant to reply like I was just trying to put in a manner to say that will surely not be only thing to get award. I was answering to others also who are putting Sushant and Dhanush in same league as actor because Dhanush is far more better actor than Sushant.  
Edited by sensodyne - 10 years ago
ProudSushantian thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congratulations to all for new Sushant's Bollywood thread👏🥳
Wish this AT brings lots of news abt SDR, P.K. & his other new projects😳
Thanks Tanmi for this new thread🤗 first page looking fabulous👍🏼
Minion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tanmi just checked the first page fab job girl!!! the new SDR stuff looks awesome!!! 👍🏼👏🤗
 Anu, Raghu-Gaytri's SDR posters are really awesome👍🏼