Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hey guyz the making of kank was completely awsome.I m downloading it right now frm srk.org.When i saw the first part i said tht srk in green was the hottest look of shahrkh i've ever seen,i was wrong.After watching the whole making,each and every look of shahrukh is hot.I can't beleive a man of 41 can look so hot and sexy❤️❤️❤️.i m in love wid him all over again
amna malik thumbnail
The "don't touch my ass" scene was soo funny 😆 .The way srk said tht was soo gud 😳 .And shahrukh directed the whole football scene.He'z such a gud director.I mean he was constantly standing and directing kids and camera men.Edited by amna malik - 17 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Ok so now we know this scene

Dev is talking to someone on the phone(most probably to maya 😳 ).Rhea comes and says "Dev kisse baat ker rahe ho?Yahan ao".The making of this scene was funny.Srk was smiling so much. 😳 ❤️
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenindia_usa

welcome and what u like about him?

well i like him since he is memorizing, handsome, loyal, and etc...

i luv him an Preity since they shareamazig chemistry that we see in all of there movies and the most capativatig is Veer-Zaara...I could see their Pain when they parted, it was real, I also could see there joy when they were reunited..there eyes and souls met...there yearning 4 one another still there and alive.

Thanks,well its difficult to point out one thing,i like everything about him ,his acting ,his expressions his unique style that makes shahrukh ,shahrukh👏👏

I think SRK is so powerful that he has atremendous chemistry with all his co-stars but when i go to a SRK movie its just for SRK and no one else other than Amitabh.

blue rose thumbnail

thank u 😳

😆 😆 😆 i saw that too ydy on Zee it made me laugh when he said "don't touch my ass" 😆 😆 😆

Edited by blue rose - 17 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
he said tht in a very nice manner.he was looking so hot.At first i didn't nderstand anyword he said but "ass" 😆 ,later on samajh aagaya ❤️
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

Hi my name is anita,can u please add me to the member list of the King's club.I am his big fan 😃

Welcome Anita!  I will surely add you to our list, but please do stay active here! 😊 

Please try to participate in our current events which can be found on the first page! 😃

Edited by Reema_J - 17 years ago
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Btw very nice work at the front page reema 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Hey, thanks Amna! 😛  Thanks for the amazing sig for the club! 😳

And great party pics... SRK's looking gorgeous, as usual! 😉

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue rose

hey..can i join plzz? 😳 i luv shahrukh!!! 😳 😛

Hello! Welcome to SRK's Kingdom! 😛

Please introduce yourself to all of us and tell us what it is that you MOST adore about SRK (I know it's tough...)! 😃

Also, please stay active here and participate in all our events/discussions/games, etc., that way I can add you to our active members list! 😊

Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna malik

Hey guyz the making of kank was completely awsome.I m downloading it right now frm srk.org.When i saw the first part i said tht srk in green was the hottest look of shahrkh i've ever seen,i was wrong.After watching the whole making,each and every look of shahrukh is hot.I can't beleive a man of 41 can look so hot and sexy❤️❤️❤️.i m in love wid him all over again

I know exactly what you mean! 😳  He's just too sexy!