Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_preity_kajo thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I will always be on top in Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan
06th Aug 2006 22.04 IST
By ApunKaChoice Bureau

"I'll always be on top in Bollywood, whether my films do well or not," said Shah Rukh Khan recently at a press meet.

His comment comes in the wake of his alleged fallout with Yashraj Films , followed by the 'tiff' with mega superstar Amitabh Bachchan and now unfair comparison with Abhishek Bachchan .

"Why does everyone compete with me? First Hrithik Roshan , now Abhishek. I have been here 16 years – when will people get it? Why pitch youngsters against me and put that pressure on them," SRK asked.

About his alleged bust-ups with Ramgopal Varma SRK said, "I can't force him to work with me, it's his choice. He calls me, we negotiate a meeting, he narrates the story to me, we make an agreement and then they change their minds and tell the press. So I say OK.

"Ramu and I went through this and then he called me and said 'I don't think you trust me. I think I should go ahead with the project with someone else'.

Just after the release of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna on August 11, SRK will leave for Mauritius for a show.

Zayed Khan , Priyanka Chopra , Celina Jaitley , and Malaika Arora will also be part of the show.
nach all night
wanna nach all night
do u feel alright
wanna nach all night
dance with me baby
wont u dance with me all night?

wont you party party party
wont you burn the floor
all night?

pyare pyare lamhe
pyaari pyaari baatein
sapno ke din hain
sapno kii ratein...
goonjhe hain dil ke taarene
machle hain geet suhane
behke hain saare deewane
toh nachle nachel all night......

where's the party tonight
in shahrukh club
in shahrukh club
discussion of the week....

if u look from the starting the chemistry between them in dil se was not good, and they had better chemistry in kal ho na ho than they had in dil sebut it was veer-zaara where i thought they  had an  awesome chemistry we can see it in scenes and songs iof veer-zaara ..how both srk and preity look comfortable with each other and compliments each other welland definately in kank u can see the wonderful chemistry between them and so i feel preity suits shahrukh... Edited by srk_preity_kajo - 17 years ago
Reema_J thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilyrose

wow, party time! 😳 😃 Awesome job Reema 👏 

Thanks Ambreen! 😳

ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi my name is anita,can u please add me to the member list of the King's club.I am his big fan 😃
teenindia_usa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

Hi my name is anita,can u please add me to the member list of the King's club.I am his big fan 😃

welcome and what u like about him?

well i like him since he is memorizing, handsome, loyal, and etc...

i luv him an Preity since they shareamazig chemistry that we see in all of there movies and the most capativatig is Veer-Zaara...I could see their Pain when they parted, it was real, I also could see there joy when they were reunited..there eyes and souls met...there yearning 4 one another still there and alive.

Edited by teenindia_usa - 17 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

YAAAAAAAAAAAYYY PARTY TIME.

DANCE WID SHAHRUKH

Koi hero yahaan
koi zero wahaan
koi star hai
koi bekaar hai
main kon hun
tumse mian kya kahun