God!!!! people I love Rajat's smile...

seriallover_OMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey there!!!!!   😎
I actually liked the second episode...Paridhi finally showed some really good emotions...I think she is going to improve...

Episode starts with Paridhi in full emotions taking an oath that she is going to ruin Akbar and his name...that was cool👏

And then the witch part was super cool...how cool it was for them  to have a person who could actually predict future and that too correct...I am mentioning shaguni bai here...😆 It was hilarious when she scared the hell out of those two maids gossiping about her...🤣

Akbar's part was fine enough...he caught the thief, then he threatened his soldiers as not to be disloyal to him but it appears to be really disturbing that he cut his legs to teach him a lesson(that was cruel)...but I would definitely love to see Jodha teaching him a lesson in future 😆...husbands are always scared of their wives...

What I mostly liked in this episode is that they didnt care to show any more graphics ...phewww...

but then again Language problem is there...but its fine as long as we understand...😆  We know its quite difficult to get that Rajput accent ...

Jodha's Mum was great today...she actually did a great job...

As far as Akbar is concerned just one itsy bitsy advice for Rajat---- "You are really trying hard and we could see that...just dont try too much, and that smile of yours, please save it for Jodha...😆"

I desperately want to see them together now...Akbar's smile and Jodha's eyes...What a combination 👏

All in all a rating of 6.5/10...😃
TOMORROW WE WILL SEE RAJAT ❤️😳

And guys one more thing...did you notice there was somthing else in precap and they showed something else in episode.
I mean Akbar was asking the name of the Shahzaadi from his servant but they didnt show that in the episode. When would they meet? Iam getting real impatient here

Note:- strictly my views as a viewer ...
Edited by seriallover_OMG - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
edited.Respecting DT's decision.

Edited by disha15 - 10 years ago
I would just like to say "Please give people the freedom to express their opinions openly and fans should stop threatening others who are just giving healthy criticism to the actor/actress..."

By the way if I was rude to any person I would like to apologize and this would definitely never be repeated...

But please respect others opinions too...I am not here to mock anyone
featherheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ha ha ha..wat u sayng dude...dere is nt fr effrt in rajat's actng
he acts soo natrlly
nd its d duty of drctr to advce his smile...nt urs job
nd dis smiles make us all crazy...he luks soo hot while he smriks
u shud wtch ja proprly den share ur views
-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
epi s are so so,i hope they use some good BG scores,its a historical show n they need to b sumthing diff from usual saas bahu daily soaps,n even costumes,mughal's costumes are awesum,but rajputs they need to concentrate more on it, BV's characters also wear same type of cloths like jodha, i like "MAHARANA PRATAPS" costumes more..

but the story is well progressing n m enjoying it..except these few mistakes i think the show is awesum..

I LOVE RAJAT's SMILE...that why I said save it for JOdha...I want to see her reaction for his smile...he is cute and adorable,,,,,he has always acted as a positive character and thats why its quite difficult for me to accept him as a cruel king...besides he is just trying too hard for this role and I just want him to relax...is it too hard to understand for you brainless people...I have always liked him and as a fan I want to see him flawless...HE is trying too hard which is totally obvious and I want him to act naturally...THATS IT...I did nothing to enrage the Fans here

-Deepzz- thumbnail

Here goes my first VB note in this forum 😳

TM gave her opinion . Its her opinion if she feels Rajat is overacting or sub par . As this is a discussion forum , she is entitled to her POV and has the liberty to criticize an actor , their flaws or praise them depending on how they act . 
Having said that , its a request for the members not to get personal with each other and be defensive about their favorite celebs. Name calling each other brainless, Nobody , morons all come under personal attacks which is against forum rules. So please consider this as first verbal warning. 
No member or their fan group is superior to another member is this forum . Please learn to coexist with each other peacefully. If u disagree with a post , disagree in a polite manner and state the reason, why you do not agree, instead of getting into argument and getting personal. 
A request for the members  to Welcome diverse opinions and argue in a healthy manner  so the Creatives take your criticism and work for the show's betterment and the forum will flourish with more visitors. 
Saimaa.H thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agreed...Rajat's acting looks a wee bit forced at places...but he has suxh a heart melting smile that you tend to overlook it.
Pareedhi is proving worthy of all the hype..she looks perfect as the innocent yet brave princess.
Waiting impatiently for JoAr's first meeting *fingers crossed

edited...
QtnNotti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There's always room for improvement in acting and what's wrong if she wants to put forward her points for Rajat. I don't see anything wrong in voicing her opinions.

Of course, the director and Rajat Tokas himself, are working to give perfection to Akbar's character, but there's nothing wrong in brainstorming on this forum. 

I feel the BG of this show needs to improve on a massive scale as it has always been a strong USP of Ekta's shows, for eg: Kitni Mohabbat Hai and many more. 

Rajat's smirk needs to lighten up a bit in my opinion, otherwise he's an effortless and superb actor. 

What's with the use of the word "Yodhha" by the Mughals in that era? ... I don't get it. Also, I just saw Akbar receives the good news of becoming first time dad and he says hamari pehli aulaad iss duniya mein janam legi..??? What's with Hindi words like janam and yoddha being used my Mughals???

Writers please wake up!!!
Edited by QtnNotti - 10 years ago