Raining Desires - An OS (part 2/pg10) 22nd june

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
NOTE - This is my very first OS on ABHIYA ... though ive watched the whole show and i loved it ... i wasnt on this forum 😊 i wrote this OS only on a special request from JANVIE... it was only becoz of her constant request tht i finally decided to write ... so this OS is dedicated to JANVIE 😳
Hope u all like it... please leave ur views 😛

PIYA's POV 

It was my 3rd day in Dehradun's St Mount college ...
I was new here ... Had no idea about this place , people or anything...all I knew was this place was in my destiny becoz the scholarship I got from this college was something tht was ready at my doorstep .. Firstly I was startled that how come I got scholarship widout even applying .. But then I took this as a sign from God .. Maybe this was his gesture of telling me tht my fate is in Dehradun..

But today was something different .. Ever since I woke up ..I had been feeling unusual .. I don't know whether it was the air of Dehradun or just a product of my mind but I seriously felt tht today something is going to happen..Good or Bad ..I had no clue about it ..
I quickly got out of my hostel room's bed and took a hot shower .. Got dressed in my long pink skirt wid a white top and wrapped a pink stole wid wite stripes around my neck.. I grabbed my bag and exited the room..

It was just about 10mins I had been walking tht I saw the road ahead blocked completely .. I asked a roadside vendor about what had happened ???

'Landslide Child ! This road won't open before night '

'Damn! I knew something was gonna happen ... ' I thought

'Is there any other way I can reach St Mount college ??' I asked the vendor

He didn't answer immediately .. I guess he was thinking something..

'Yes there is a shortcut .. But ...' He halted

'But what??'

'Its from the woods ... ' He gestured towards a forest sort of a place though less dense .. More like woods ...

'Its okay I'll go...thankYou' I politely said..

When suddenly he uttered 'wait'
And I instantly turned around..

'Its not safe ' he spoke wid a horrified expression..

All I could do was smile.. I had nothing to lose..

'Its okay uncle .. My destiny is in the hands of God..' I spoke and turned to make my way into the woods..

As I started walking .. There was a light breeze tht brushed past me .. It felt more like 'someone' brushed past me...I turned around.. But there was no one..
Maybe I should stop reading Mystery novels ...

I started walking widout looking back ...when I heard the sound of leaves being crushed ...and certainly the sound came aftr I had taken my steps so it wasn't from my foot..I turned around once again.. But there was no one... 'I patted my head ' and turned back to walk ..

And suddenly I hit someone... My heartbeat stopped ...
I looked up and saw a man wid horrible moustaches ...I quickly took a step back.. My eyes fell on the bottle in his hand..

He was drunk ... Oh God is this what u have in store for me?

I was petrified .. I didn't even wanna think about what would happen.. I quickly adjusted my stole and began to walk .. But I heard his footsteps .. He was following me .. 'No God please'
I clutched to my bag tightly .. As my speed increased ..

And then what happened was the worst I could imagine ... I felt a grip on my wrist ...

'Where u going Honey?' Tht filthy man spoke

My breath was caught in my throat .. I tried to free myself but it all went in vain..

'Leave me ' I struggled harder to get out of his grip..

But he smiled ... That evil smile ..

'Not till I'm done wid u' he spoke as he removed my stole..

I couldn't hold back my tears ... I screamed for help.. But who would listen to me in these woods ?

'Was it going to be my end ?' My mind was horrified ..

I again tried to free myself .. I bit his hand..
And yes I succeeded .. He winced in pain..

I quickly ran from there ..

I was running and running breathlessly ...
But he caught hold of me again...I closed my eyes as I felt being pushed to the trunk of a tree harshly ..
I instantly felt my back being scratched ..

'I told u I'm not leaving u till m done' he spoke as i felt him closing in on me ...

'This was it' I told myself as my eyes shut tightly ..tears streaming down..

I knew what was going to follow ...

But nothing happened ...

Immediately I opened my eyes .. As I saw the back of a shirtless man..

The filthy man was lying on the ground in a pool of blood... And the shirtless guy standing right infront of me .. I could see a weird tattoo on his upper back ..

Did he just save me ?

I grabbed my stole and bag ..

'Excuse me ?' I spokee softly ..

But he didn't react ..

Is he deaf?

'Hello? Excuse me ?' I spoke a lil loudly ..

Suddenly my phone rang .. I turned to my bag and took out the phone .. The moment I pressed the green button and looked up to talk ...

The phone slipped from my hands unknowingly..as I saw the shirtless man's face ...

'Gorgeous' was my instant reaction..

My mouth fell dry .. As I saw this strikingly handsome man right infront of me .. And he saved my life .. I wanted to thank him .. But words were stuck in my throat..

His eyes ...they were so different... I had never seen anyone wid deep red hazel eyes ... There was something about them.. The moment my eyes met his ..I felt my whole body being scanned... He had a mysterious look on his face ...a perfect greek God face ...

'Is he for real???' I thought ...

I closed my eyes ...and within a second I opened them back ...

He was gone ...

Where ?? Why???

It turned around to see him ... But he was long gone..
Is it even possible for a human to vanish like tht ?? There was no trace of him at all..

I felt bad .. For some reason I felt an ache in my heart...
I turned around and saw tht disgusting man still unconscious ..

I kicked him once more .. And moved ahead to reach college ..

I guess the worst was over ..

X---------------------------x--------------------------X

The rest of the day in college passed by widout much of drama .. But the whole time my back kept aching ..
I went to the washroom ... And touched my back .. I felt something moist .. The moment I saw my fingertips .. There was blood... I turned around and tried to look at my back in the mirror ..
I could the tree's harshness ... There were scratches .. Some deep some light .. On my upper exposed back..

I sighed in pain... But there was no way I would miss my classes and go back right now .. It can wait .. Not like m dying...

I covered it wid the stole and continued to attend my classes ...

But everytime my back ached .. It reminded my of tht mysterious guy .. His eyes ...what was in them???
The way he looked at me .. As though wid pain.. I tried to remember if i had ever seen him.. But nothing clicked my mind...
He was like a breeze that just brushed past me exactly how I felt when I started walking in the woods..

Anyways I repressed my thoughts and focused on the lectures ..

As the day ended ... It had already started to get dark.. One disadvantage about dehradun.. Especially in the rains.. It used to get dark around 6pm only..
I started walking back home .. Once again through the woods .. I was much less scared now .. Until I caught myself searching for him...
'Why??? Why am I searching for him?' I questioned my ownself ..

But I had no answer .. I continued to walk and searchh .. Until from nowhere it started raining...
'I hate rains...especially in this weather...they make me sick'

I started walking faster ... Not searching anymore .. My vision became blurred due to heavy rains .. I still managed to keep my eyes open ..
When suddenly I saw someone run across the woods .. I halted immediately ..
I looked around but there was no trace of anyone..
I rubbed my eyes ... And started walking again...

As I reached my hostel ... It was pouring like anything... Once again I turned back to look in the woods.. Something inside my heart made me do tht .. The moment I turned back .. I jerked instantly...

'The same guy' I blurted out ..
As I saw him shirtless yet again hiding half behind a tree ..

I guess he didn't know I would turn back .. It was evident from the crease of his eyebrows .
I wish I could somehow deny the fact tht he looked irresistible .. Wid the water running down his smooth chiselled chest .. I almost felt myself drooling ...

When I heard the gaurd ...'Go inside Piya ...its raining so heavily'

I turned back and answered him..and the moment I looked again in the woods .. He was gone .. Once again I lost him..

I felt sad .. Or probably hurt .. I don't know why he was effecting me so much ... Why his eyes looked like as if he wanted me .. As if he wanted to be close to me .. Or maybe this is what I wanted ..

What is wrong wid u Piya ? Uve never had such sinful thoughts ever .. About anyone.. But then why my mind wasn't in my control since morning ? ..why do I have this strange attraction towards tht guy..

Ughh !! It was taking a toll on me .. I went inside the dorm and saw it all empty..
And then it clicked me it was friday ... Everyone must have gone to party or somewhere or the other.. hardly people attended classes on friday and saturday...And here I was stuck all alone.. While it was pouring outside...

'Can life get any worse?' I took a deep sigh..

I went inside my room and closed the door behind.. I switched on the lights .. But nothing happened ...

'Oh God !! Stop doing tht to me' I nearly cried ...

There was no light ...
And my back was now burning .. I couldn't take the pain anymore..

I lighted 2 candles and ..closed the windows ... Taking out my night suit from the cupboard .. I decided to wear a halter so tht I could apply the medicine properly and leave it exposed to cool down the burning sensation..
I changed into my pj's and halter black spaghetti top wid much difficulty..

I stood infront of the mirror .. As I squeezed the medicine on my fingertips.. I then begain to reach my back to apply it .. as I fingers touched the scar ..I winced in pain.. It was bad.. I couldn't help but close my eyes in pain.. My fingers started trembling due to the pain ..I bought my hands back infront.. I leaned on the dressing table wid my head down as I felt my back being burnt...

Suddenly I felt something tender and moist on back ... It felt soothing for a second.. Just when I realised it could be anything ...I shot up in the mirror.. And what I saw .. Left my jaw dropped to the floor... My whole body stiffened as I felt all the blood in my body rush to my face ... Tht same mysterious guy ... He ... He ...was kissing...my scars ..
I couldn't breathe ... What is he doing ?? How can he do this ?? Why is it feeling so good ??

Astonished ...I turned around ... Facing him... And there he stood once again ...shirtless .. His perfect body still wet from the rain.. But this time his eyes seemed calm.. As though his desires were being answered... For a minute I found myself drowning in them... And thts when it clicked me ... How come his eye color turned black ?? In the morning it was red ?

I got confused as I  looked away .. This is not right !

'What are u doing ...' I was yelling in shock ...

When he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me to the wall...covering my mouth wid his palms...

'Ssshhh!' He whispered ..

I stared into his eyes ... I couldn't see the color properly now...as his hair was covering them a bit...

We both looked towards the door as I heard some footsteps...

'Oh no Warden!!' I spoke in my mind..

Within a second I found myself being dragged to the back of my almirah ... Still in the same position... But only this time ... His hands were embracing me rather than covering my mouth.. I could feel his body being pressed on mine..my knees started gettin weak..i could feel myself slowly sulking due to the closeness btw us...

Just then we heard the warden entering my room.. My heart was beating out of my chest... I was silently praying tht she doesn't see us ..
And then I heard the door being shut ...I guess my prayers were instantly answered though it happens really rarely..

As the warden left .. I took a deep breath.. Unaware of the fact tht I was breathing on his chest... We were so close ... My stomach clenched as I felt his smooth chest flattening against my body.. I tried to move ... But in process my lips touched his shoulders ... I instantly jerked .. He was so cold ... Even this weather or perhaps even in minus degrees no one's body temp can go tht cold... It felt as if he was freezing..

I looked up into his eyes ... And just then I realised while I was busy in my own thoughts he had been busy staring at me ... I felt more and more attracted to him wid each passing second..his scent was drawing me more towards him..

I wanted to say so much .. So many thoughts running across my mind .. But words just couldn't come out of my mouth.. I was incredibly tempted by him.. As if he was pulling me to himself like a magnet..
I noticed his eyes turning painful again.. As if he wants something ... Badly ... My mind started running into diff directions once again .. What does he want ???

I was busy thinking ... And suddenly I felt something on my lips ... Before I could realize he was kissing me ... Hungrily.. I could feel it ... I wanted to push him away ...far away...this is wrong ... I don't even know his name ... But my heart started melting to his kiss . ... I could feel heat radiating from my whole body .. As his hands touched my waist ... That's wen I couldn't hold back ... I started kissing him back ... Wantedly ... Just when I did tht he deepened the kiss..his tongue started invading my mouth .. I felt my body crushing on his ..
My head started feeling dizzy .. As we continued kissing ... I could feel his lips pressing against the nape of my neck ... My vision started to blurr ... I felt his warm tongue against my earlobe .. And my pupils started dilating .. The moment I felt his lips against mine once again ...my vision blacked out . ..

X---------------------------x--------------------X

As the sun rays fell upon me ... I slowly opened my eyes .. My head was heavy .. I couldn't exactly understand why..

I got out of my bed .. As I glanced at the watch ... Oh shittt I was so late ..

Quickly I got dressed ... I was making my hair .. When It occurred to me tht my back wasn't aching anymore .. I guess the medicine worked .. I turned around to see in the mirror .. And what I saw shocked me !!

'Where are the scars ???' I blurted out..

My back was smooth .. Scar free...

Its impossible tht any medicine could be this effective tht too in a few hours..I was stunned .. But I didn't have time to think abt anything else anymore .. I was gettin super late ..

I rushed out of the hostel .. And ran through the woods .. For a second I stopped as I saw blood .. But then I remembered tht filthy man.. I gave away .. And ran through the college..

I sighed as I saw the professor hadn't reached yet .. I took my seat breathing heavily ..

When I felt better .. I opened my books ..
I was busy reading ...when the professor entered ..

'Today we have a new student wid us' he spoke ..

As I looked up to see who it was ..

My eyes went wide in Shock...or maybe Surprise ...and suddenly I had flashbacks of everything tht happened last night ... I couldn't remember any of it when I woke up... But now I remembered everything... The guy standing infront of me was the guy I kissed last night ..

'This is Abhay ...Abhay Raichand' the professor spoke..

And I kneww... My life was going to take a whole new turn now...

Edited by Zara_92 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😳😳D👏😲Res. 😊 
**Unres**

Oh My Gosh Zara dear!!😲😲You really completed My request and Dedicated this Mind-blowing OS to me.!!😃🤗 🤗
Oh Thankyou so much Zaru!!I loved this OS so much.❤️It's Just Outstanding piece of Work.!!!!!👏👏⭐️Muaah.Muaah Zaru,I just love you for this.!!❤️Lacking wordr to Thankyou My friend.!!🤗 🤗
Oh Yeah,This was so Mysterious and I was so excited when Saw your pm,It was getting difficult for me to read.😆
I really loved the Mystery element here.I was so eager to know what'll happen next and I was just so much hooked on reading it.😊 😳 😳
Damn That Kiss was So Hot Man.!!  😳Not fair Zaru!!😡You switch My blushing Mode ON again.!!☺️ ☺️ 😆
And Yup Abhay kissing therapy on her back reminded me of our famous locker room waala Tharkey Abhay.🤣And The Hospital waala Saviour Abhay in his Kissing Therapy treatment mode. ☺️ 🤣And Many-Many more like that showing Abhay ka Tharkeypana.🤣 🤣 😆Thankyou so much for that Kissing Piya's back Mission waala scene.It's a Treat for me.😃 🤗 🤗And I'm sure for everyone else present here as well.😊 😳 😳
And Hey Abhay enter as new student,Then It's Get Over?!?!😲😭What Is The Unwanted thing He wanted Badly?!?!Oh God Zaru.!!Pls You can't stop it here.!!😭🤢Pls Complete with a a Part 2 from Abhay's POV.😭😳😳
Ahaha LOL,See you always make me wanting for more.😆But Seriously,This somewhere seems incomplete,Pls Give Part 2 if possible.😳😳
Thanks for the PM.😃
Love You.!!❤️ 🤗 🤗

P.S. :- Yaha pe comments aane me thoda time lagega,But tumne PM's bheje hai sabko,Toh The replies will be flooding in soon.😃 😳 😳      🤗 🤗 ❤️
Edited by janvie - 10 years ago
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Zara🤗

I loved it...😛

Though i didn't knw whom to visualize, so I imagined my MaYur in ur beautiful OS❤️😳😆

The whole story was from the girl's POV, I wanted to knw the Guy's POV as well😆

But I loved how u described each n everything in detail...n OMG the kiss❤️☺️

I just didn't understand one thing, wat happened after they kissed??☺️😆

Where did he disappear after the kiss as u directly described the morning after the kiss😳

But all in all, I loved it...it was different, n very well written , n I knw u wrote it in such a short time, thats even more commendable😛

P.S. - Though I haven't seen this show, but this OS is AMAZING!!😃

Edited by nupsie - 10 years ago
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os..yeh abhay bhi na always roams around shirtless 😆 ..i hope he was dressed in collage..really beautifully written..pls contnw it.. 😳 Edited by ririrararaatry - 10 years ago
flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ZARA WOW U HERE😲😆WELCOME😳THIS OS IS JUST AMAIZING👏WILL U TURN IT INTO SS?LOVED IT
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: flora212

ZARA WOW U HERE😲😆WELCOME😳THIS OS IS JUST AMAIZING👏WILL U TURN IT INTO SS?LOVED IT

Awww thankYou sooo muchhh!!! 🤗
Andd oops sorrry 😳 I haven't thot of a SS at all !!
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was really very romantic OS. Loved it to d core. Abhiya always make such situations more smouldering. Beautifully written. Do write more.
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Zara I updated My full comment just now.😊Agar pehle dekha hoga toh recheck karna.😳😳
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this was a super hot and romantic os.pls give a part 2 with abhay's pov.i am dying to read more.u r a fabulous writer.thank u so much for such a lovely os.but i did not get any pm.
--Janvie-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

this was a super hot and romantic os.pls give a part 2 with abhay's pov.i am dying to read more.u r a fabulous writer.thank u so much for such a lovely os.but i did not get any pm.

Mampi,I just request Zara for the same.😆To write a Part 2 from Abhay's POV.😳😳😆