Koun Kisi Ka Hamdam Hai Mera Gham Kitna Kam Hai

Duniya Me Kitna Gham Hai Mera Gham Kitna Kam Hai
Logon Ka Gham Dekha To Main Apna Gham Bhool Gaya

Apno Ki Begano Ki Reet Badalti Rahti Hai
Is Bay Reet Zamane Ki Reet Badalti Rahti Hai
Ye Duniya Aik Mousam Hai Mera Gham Kitna Kam Hai

Duniya Me Kitna Gham Hai Mera Gham Kitna Kam Hai
Logon Ka Gham Dekha To Mai Apna Gham Bhool Gaya

Recap; I perfectly fit for become a mother but but dev is abnormal with physically and he could not make physical relation with me or any other women with this word geet put her hand on her face and turn her face from maan, she is crying crying

Maan is totally numb with geet word he don't know how to react he got biggest shock of his life 

Geet maan mummer  softly, he totally numb don't know how to react on geet information about her so called husband and marriage how on earth a girl in her life at 20 year age  suffer from this type of sadness, problem how ? he really regret for his that day question in canteen when he herd about his  father illness he lost his courage ,he have his family friend to share his problem sadness but geet she don't have anybody to her side Maan lost his power of thinking how on earth somebody suffer this much without any thoughts what is right and what is wrong he pull geet in born crushing hug he want to hide geet from dev, world, any evil eyes  He just want to erase her all problem her sadness her pain just erase it .One drop of water fall on geet cheek then she saw to maan face looked that maan can not control his tear Tear is falling from his eyes contiusely

Geet first got shock from pull of maan but his eyes work as medicine to her wound her pain which she got from dev Her heart her soul which is injured by dev words, action got a peace which she  only get from her parent in her life she is really happy that somebody effect from her pain somebody is hear to console her share her pain  she is happy with thought that Muje bhi koi dard batane walw mile gaya Now she really want to share each and every incidence part of her life with maan and because  maan  get her trust with his action he is stranger but he help her as good friend ,as a god she is have some hope from life because of maan geet look to maan eyes with littile smile

With that smile of geet maan got worlds best thinks he is really happy with geet smile now he know geet open with him she share her past with him He gain trust from geet and this filling give him immune happiness .He wait for geet word

Geet said maan sir ,you are first person of my life with whom I want to share my past my pain this thinks I cannot share with pinky and adi bhai also, but you deserved my trust maan sir your action give me hope for my life which I lost in my life now I really want to fight with dev with world for me for my self respect sir

Before marriage I am geet handa and I got words best parnts who treat me like princess thay could not watch a small scare on meeMy father and mother is very caring person I am doughter of Mohinder handa and geet handa from delhi yes you got it rich businessmen from Delhi at that time

But on my 15 birthday my whole world change because on that day ilost my parents in car accident they want to give me surprise so they went for shopping for my birthday but '..after that I could not watch them You know maan sir they burn 90 %and I could not  get chance to watch them for last time also and I always angry on babaji for this because they don't deserved this they don't ,  a sob come from geet mouth she really try to control her tear but she cannot and tear start running from her eyes''

After that my uncle take me with them there house and there I first time face a pain, sadness and loneliness in my life ilive there till my marriage with dev my uncle Veer Handa  He is  Narrow minded only love money and his so called  son Brij Handa same as father never respect women they always taunt me as women they never talk to me they treated me as servant my mother always keep away from household work but in uncle I treated as servant but I never compliant to anybody

But when iam 18 year old some brij friends want to use me for there physical need geet tell with bending her head and soft voice maan turn his hand in fist but he don't want to stop geet he want to share her every pain so he control his emotion and heard geet talking At that time first time my uncle angry on Brije and they fight with him and  slap him But you know that slap from uncle took my every happiness from my life you get confused na  sir brije is person who brought dec ristha for mee sir he take his revenge from me with this marriage sir he is my brother but he only think about his insult sir.

In my childhood iam very sensitive and emotional person every little pain of my and other brought tear my eyes but in this two year marriage that geet kill by dev maan sir,I am very talkative person I live my life with full of life happiness, energy and look now ,I become less talking person who hardly smile dev really kill that sweet girl who is full of life sir

Marriage is very important part of every girls life she have so many dreams with it that she got her life partner who respect her ,love her care her with whom she share her happiness ,sadness For uncle sake I lost my dream of higher study but with marriage of dev I lost dream of have good life partner , but I think my destiny is not satisfied with my suffer she want to took my extra exam that hoe much I faced pain in my life physically as well as mentally

With marriage I got unlimited pain ,sadness and harassments in my life Everyone says that marriage is holy and most beautiful and stronger relation of human life it give life time happiness to us but for me it is biggest nightmare of my life , it took my self respect my happiness and hope of life with only thought of my first night of my marriage now also iscare iscare to tell about that night and again geet start to cry with loud voice '''.Now maan is very scared with geet story

Geet telling about Sr

Maan reaction and visit to police station

Devs attack on geet

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome update
geet suffered allot in her past
can u pls add me to ur pmlist!!!!!!!!
update next part soon!!!!!!

gurti30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved the update 
it was so painful. geet has suffered a lot in her life.
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
poor geet waiting for next update dr 😭Edited by geetsrir.maan - 10 years ago
sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all the updates in one go, loved your story.  Pl PM me.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow . Awesome update
Very emotional .
Poor geet had to suffer just cause of brij n her uncle .
Good to know that geet can trust maan to share her pain.
Thx for update
Continue soon plz
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update
so painful...

Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
teaser

Ghar asave gharasarkhe nakot nusty bhinti
Tithe asawa prem jivhala nakot nusati nati ||

Tya shbdana arth asawa nakoch nusti wani
Soor julave parsparanche nakot nusti gani || 1 ||

Tya arthala arth asawa nakot nusti nani
Ashrutunahi preet jharavi nakoch nuste pani || 2 ||

Lyricist : Vimal Limaye

Its meaning

Home have to like home not only walls
there should be love and respact attachment

there should meaning for word not only worthless word
there should be camistry for both {partner }not only songs

there should be meaning for life or word
when tear come from eyes {partner Eyes} there must be love within  that tear  not a plain water