Rocky is still hurt, it all just an act.

Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
He is still hurt, but is putting up the fake smile. The casual way in which he said that he will just go on with the flow because nobody cares for what he wants, it struck me as a sad thing. That is not at all good for his psychological health. It will just burn him from inside.

But then I suppose, that's what you have to do with a mother like Sweety. You can have a fight daily, but that just ruins other aspects of your life. And you see no change in the person. I think sooner or later everyone realizes that arguing is just a waste of energy, so they just let them be unless they are independent and on their own. It will just distance Rocky from his parents, and he will avoid them as much as possible. Seems like Sweety won't realize this until it's too late.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@FT

Yes. Rocky is still hurt and he does not see any way to make Sweety understand. There is no way to make a person like Sweety understand one's feelings, only if she realises is the solution.

He is distancing himself WILL happen. But seems like Sweety is realizing something today as per precap yest. 
and from the article it is clear that Rocky too does not have any problem with his parents now😕
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Let's hope she does. I caught repeat today, so no precap for me.

Let me read the new article.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT Precap is the Me and We thing😆

Read the new article and get confused more😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Article isn't confusing, it's not that Sweety and Lucky has not taught him right things. It's just Sweety's attitude that is the problem.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@FT

But now Sweety's attitude will vanish and only her acchai will float...Lucky toh already drowned hai.😆 So Rocky wont have any prbs now? 
Freethinker112 thumbnail
But how will she suddenly change? Let's see today's episode first.
Shwets1502 thumbnail
She suddenly changes when Rocky maturedly and responsibly handles himself even when his friends leave him and go. Sweety may compare her son with his friends..and find him so responsible😆

Precap was so stupid...she tells Lucky that...THEY both did not see that Rocky has grownup now😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Rocky has aid mature things at times before too.

Yeah, Lucky ji never noticed that. 😆
Freethinker112 thumbnail
BTW, does everyone drink in that party, because many youngsters left with those "friends" when Rocky said there will be no alcohol served.