Frequent Posters

Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is nice update😊 waiting for more
Arul97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sushi, where is the next part dear ❓ I'm waiting eagerly for the 19th part😭 Please update it fast😊
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Arul thanks for the lovely comment, I think you are the only reader left. 😆
Will update for you.. now 😊

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushiani

Arul thanks for the lovely comment, I think you are the only reader left. 😆

Will update for you.. now 😊

ahem hum nai comment nahi kiya par like tou kiya 😭waiting for next update Eagerly😎jaldi jaldi update karo
sush_ thumbnail
A big wala sorry readers even the silent ones.. I hurt my wrist and my exams, in between I was very much  disturbed about my friends health. Do be angry, "I can 100 excuses for my mistakes". You are reading the story written be one of the laziest person of JaGan AT.. so with me you have to bear this package of laziness.. so sorry

This part'll focus on Ganga's feelings , the next will be completely about Jagya😳

Night:

It was monsoon night in Rajasthan, person will have no clue when the rain starts.. Mannu was already so tired all these days,she decided to take stay in the temple near the outskirts of Jaitser.

"Am I wrong," she leaned at the pillar staring upwards, It was cloudy and the sky was not clearly visible the situation resembled her state of mind, it was full of doubts and confusion.

Doubt because she was afraid that there are still chances of Ratan attacking haveli people again but she has to leave the place, "why should I un-necessarily put them in trouble?"she thought.

She was confused because of her restlessness, "I should be happy , I left the place now He cannot harm Dr.saab and his family.. The  guilt is gone but why do I feel like crying now? I feel so empty now but why?"she was lost in thoughts.

Next Morning:

He woke up with a smile on his face, a smile really meaned alot to him .Few months back his life was lifeless.. now he is like a cool teenager full of life and cheer . He thought of yesterday's incident were he held her hand.. he dint have any answer , if he is questioned 'why did you do that?' he definetely don't have an answer to that. The way he made her quite making mannu to draw in the mobile app . "I must take her to the hospital today.." he thought and got up. He looked at the clock it was 6'o clock in the morning. He got up almost everyone were awake.

He stood before the door and tried to knock it but it just opened with a light pressure on it. He went inside and found the room empty. He came downstairs thinking she must have been in the kitchen with Mannu. But his guess was wrong , he checked all the places  even the couch sometimes where she sits and stare at the sky. No sign of her. He asked everyone in the home and everyone gave the same answer that they haven't seen Ganga since morning. Small fear entered his mind.. he was so worried for her.. He ran towards her room.His worries turned to anger. Dadisa and Basant came upstairs.. Ds was quite surprised, she never expected Ganga to leave home in such a manner that too when situations are like this.

"Lets inform police, we cannot just assume that she left the place, anything could have happened.. after witnessing yesterday's incident anything may happen...," Basant was saying he looked at jagya..," we cant stay quite like this." 
"Tausaa no attack happened, she left the haveli, she  neither took the toys or gifts which we gave to Mannu along with her.. Look the room is just the way how it was before she entered haveli. She left us and din't try to find her." he pointed at the toys which they gave to Mannu , his voice choked, "She just left.. lets get into our works.." he said.

Ds and Basant were surprised with Jagya's behaviour. They expected him in search for Ganga and Mannu but he reacted in a complete different manner.

Near The Temple:

It was raining heavily walking out of the temple was a bad idea. Quite and calm are the words that decribed the place. It is few miles away form jaitser. Ganga decided to stay there for sometime till the rain stops. Mannu was playing with the diyas, "Mannu dont play with Diyas(lamps)  orelse I will tell to your Dr.saab and he will not take you out for a bike ride..." she stopped and broke down. She was missing them badly, she was missing 'him' badly. She wanted to go back but she changed her mind. The minute she stepped out of the haveli she felt restless . She was struggling with her feelings.

"Betiyaa , I have never seen you here?" the pandit of the mandir asked her. He was an old man whose age will be above fifty. "You look so confused , a place  where everyone tries to find peace of mind you look shattered." he asked her.

She wanted to share her burden, seeing him she felt as if she was talking to her father," Panditji I left my.." she stopped," I left the house which gave me shelter all these days . I dint even say that I was leaving , I just left. I feel guilty, they will be worried for me and I " she took a small breathe," I left them . I am not at all grateful to them, I am just a bad guest who always brought troubles for them , I am a bad omen for that family," slowly she was lessening her mountain size grief by letting out her feelings.

"What kind of troubles?" the pandit asked." My husband is plotting to kill all of them."Ganga replied. "Your what?", the old man did understood what she meant but he was just making her to talk about her present state.

"I am a Balika Vadhu, i was so cheerful girl,I always  , untill I remember them my parents they loved me. But my parents they were dead in an accident. I was alone and then my aunt and uncle took the responsibilty of mine . For them I was a burden , I was afraid of them and unhappy too among them but i just wished my life should go in this way as I have stopped dreaming big . My uncle and aunt, they were waiting for the day to get rid of me. Finally the day came, I was promised that i will be married to a prince charming who will take care of me like a pincess but I was married to a true devil who was living monster. " she was completely in tears. She was sobbing her out , the old man offered her some water.

"I was abused , i was treated worse than a slave. It was a hell for me but I thought I deserved this hell and i expected that my life cant be worse than this but again its my fate I guess, he brought another woman  but when he came to know I was bearing his child he dint throw me out. He waited for Mannu to grow and then throw me out of his house separating me with my child," she held mannu in her arms pulled him closer to her. Mannu wiped the tears. She stopped crying and looked at her son.

The old man looked so sad, "then how did you meet the family..?" he asked. She looked down," After facing all these things in my life, I lost belief in human, I lost belief in man. For me humanity was something which existed in fairy tales. But to prove me wrong , God has sent Dr.saab.  He was a boon given by god. He tried to help me but I refused but he never gave up. He made realise that I have full rights on my child. I escaped from my husband's place , for the first time my luck favoured though my husband separated me from my child , I was saved by him. He made me realise that I cans till study and my dreams broken down the memory line can be fulfilled even now. He felt I can be a nurse . His family is a gem.  They joined me in a school.They reunited me with my son.. But my husband got information about me staying here. He escaped from the jail and he is just plotting to kill them. I cant let that devil do any  harm to Dr.saab. He is no less than a god for me." she was feeling a bit normal now .

"I understand you betiyaa, my daughter is also a victim of this bal vivah. If she was brave enogh like you she would have survived and I would have been playing with my Grand child. She decided death is better than living in this hell.."  he wiped his tear, "you can stay in my house my wife is bed ridden and she needs someone to take care of her. If you want to stay here for some days , you can" he said pointing at his house which was few meters away from the temple. Ganga nodded in yes. she walked towards the house as the rain has stopped .while saying all that she realised a small thing that she has immense resepct for her Dr.saab. Was it just respect or is it start of love..

In The Hospital:

Jagya looked as serious as he could be , but there was a slight trace of sadness and disappointment in his eyes which his friend figured out, "Stop it Jagya, Enough you are doing a lot of drama ." Lal singh said seriously. "Ganga and Mannu shouldn't the topic now."Jagya replied.

"Did I take their Names by Chance? OH! so its about them you are thinking about holding the wrong file to check the data.. " Lal said.

"Its none of your business Lal Singh , please stop it.."Jagya said and he tried to go out of the place but Lal singh stopped him.."Enough of your stupidity  go find them if u r worried.Wait and who you are trying to bluff saying you don't really care about them. Look I know you lov.. "Lal stopped.

"What did you just say lal, tumne abhi kya kaha..?" Jagya was shocked to hear that. He dropped all the files and demanded him to answer, "Look I dont what you actually feel for Ganga and I shouldn't be saying this at all  but as a third person or a friend I think you are in love with her.." Lal Singh said,"I may be wrong too , it can just be a feeling of sympathy but what matters is your choice. If u want them back then why are you just not going there  to search them."he ended.

Jagya left the place as he heard something which was a pure surprise for him. He said ,"I am going to house please take care of the hospital Lal."

He took his bike out and rushed to his home .

So how is it? please drop your likes or comments down😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

ahem hum nai comment nahi kiya par like tou kiya 😭waiting for next update Eagerly😎jaldi jaldi update karo

Update kiya maine..😛ab comment karo😆
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Next awards mein you will win the title of laziest member of JaGan AT from me😆
Update ... awesome⭐️ Can imagine the scenes in front of my eyes . Ganga totally in loveLeft the house but missing everyone Ugh  No not everyone '' Missing Him'' the most i loved it'

Dr sahab these two angels brought life in him The smile on his face 

aww upon knowing Ganga left the house Dr sahab gussa gussa gussa haan sho cute 😆

now next update k liye ek lamba intezaar 🤣koi nahi we will sing song sitting here 

Inteha ho gaye intezaar ki😆
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sush very nice update 
Please don't say no one else is reading I am late to comment but really like your story Please continue 
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidra08

<font size="2">Next awards mein you will win the title of laziest member of JaGan AT from me😆</font>

<font size="2">Update ... awesome⭐️ Can imagine the scenes in front of my eyes . Ganga totally in loveLeft the house but missing everyone Ugh No not everyone '' Missing Him'' the mosti loved it'</font>

<font size="2">Dr sahab these two angels brought life in him The smile on his face</font>

<font size="2">aww upon knowing Ganga left the house Dr sahab gussa gussa gussa haan sho cute😆</font>

<font size="2">now next update k liye ek lamba intezaar🤣koi nahi we will sing song sitting here</font>

<font size="2">Inteha ho gaye intezaar ki😆</font>

yes i have eyes on the award I bet I will win this time😛😆
lambi intezar.. lets see i wanna update it soon.. atleast i will try to🤔😆
you liked the update I am very happy😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hina-

Sush very nice update

Please don't say no one else is reading I am late to comment but really like your story Please continue

Ok I will not..
Even i forget sometimes that I write FF..😆
thanks Hina.. glad to know you liked it..