dr.sa became chef for his angel,too cute😳 waiting for the next partπŸ˜ƒ

thanks chaaruπŸ€—
yes chef. dr.jagdish singhπŸ˜† Embarrassed
glad that you like it charuEmbarrassed
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: KiranlovSriti

Aww its so beautifull and heart touching when Ganga said that it was her mom who made her fvrt dish for her last time. And the halwa made by Jagya has the same test...thanku Sushi for this scene, i so wanted to see Ganga missing her mother and father, your ff made my eyes teary.

I loved Jagya Mannu and Bhairaw bonding. Lol Jagya Ganga fightig for Mannu's love awesum secne ❀️ and both making each other's fvrt dishesh wow so careing😳 awesum update Sushi tune hansaya v, Shy v karayd and rulaya v...

thank u kiranπŸ€—
that's such a lovely commentEmbarrassed
ganga's past always makes me😭😭

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@sush b'ful update!!πŸ‘i read last 2 last part also. both r w'ful.πŸ‘
Libra123 thumbnail
Sush.. Beautiful darling.. I was imaging the scene when Jagya teasing Ganga with KISSMISS I mean kismis. Write more. Waiting for the next part..
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

@sush b'ful update!!πŸ‘i read last 2 last part also. both r w'ful.πŸ‘

thanks dollyπŸ€—
very happy ki tumhe pasand aya😳
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Libra123

Sush.. Beautiful darling.. I was imaging the scene when Jagya teasing Ganga with KISSMISS I mean kismis. Write more. Waiting for the next part..

thanks ramaπŸ€—
aww observer.. you found the secret ingredient in the dish..πŸ˜†
thanks darling very glad that you liked it..
zephyr29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Okay extremely Late Latheef haazir here returning after reading the last 3 updates πŸ˜† πŸ˜³.

Update #9:
Super update, Sushi! Absolutely loved Gauri's part! It was very beautiful and moving. I liked that you turned her fully positive. My favorite part was her watching Jagya and Mannu together. That was a lovely scene.

Also loved Sumi's slap to Sanchi. Hope they show the same thing on the show when Sumi is shocked seeing Sanchi insulting Anandi and reacts this way.

Then of course, the best for the last...the drive through the rain with old songs in the BG with Mannu playing DJ / Cupid ! Somehow the part where she goes to him with an umbrella and him holding her as she slips reminded me of Raj Kapoor and Nargis in that famous under-the-umbrella scene but of course no one is openly singing Pyaar Hua Ikrar Hua hai πŸ˜†! Guess I'm such an old soul πŸ˜›.

Update #10:
Oho, Sushi you remembered me here πŸ˜‰ making Dr.Sa make bahaana to get Ganga akele akele πŸ˜†. Chalo I don't mind Bhairon being there, he will most definitely leave them to their own devices πŸ˜‰.

I loooved Lal Singh here! He guessed Dr.Sa's fake act so soon but decides to enjoy the spectacle while poor Ganga manages to voice her doubt in front of all. Jagya's reaction to that was hilarious but again Lal Singh saves the day πŸ˜†!

Update #11:
Awww Bhairon's bonding with Mannu was adorable. Its a good thing he gets to know his future grandson properly now itself πŸ˜‰.

Also liked that Jagya confided his doubts about Ganga to his Dad and that Dad also noticed the same. That was better, when these 2 come together at least we can expect some sensible solution to the problem.

JaGan playing Master Chef Udaipur was really cute πŸ˜†. But I was surprised that Udaipur Collector ke Rasoi mein there was absolutely nothing 😲 πŸ˜†! Anyways it was sweet that Dr.Sa turned into Chef Sa for a little while πŸ˜›. Also liked the part where Ganga remembers her Mom's cooking, that was a very emotional scene. Just makes Dr.Sa's dish all the more special for her. In fact, I can just imagine him cooking it every weekend specially for his Nightingale after their wedding πŸ˜ƒ.

Amazing updates, each and every one of them, Sush πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!

PS: Oh, and did I mention that I'm absolutely thrilled that you killed Ganga's phone thus sparing us Ratan Singh moments 🀒? Yeh le special stars just for that ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ πŸ˜ƒ!!
Edited by zephyr29 - 10 years ago
Shanu1818 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww JaGan are very adorable, heart touching ff Sush. There were cute moment, romentic moment and also very emotional moment. Loved it πŸ€—
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: zephyr29

Okay extremely Late Latheef haazir here returning after reading the last 3 updates πŸ˜†πŸ˜³.

Update #9:
Super update, Sushi! Absolutely loved Gauri's part! It was very beautiful and moving. I liked that you turned her fully positive. My favorite part was her watching Jagya and Mannu together. That was a lovely scene.
Also loved Sumi's slap to Sanchi. Hope they show the same thing on the show when Sumi is shocked seeing Sanchi insulting Anandi and reacts this way.
Then of course, the best for the last...the drive through the rain with old songs in the BG with Mannu playing DJ / Cupid! Somehow the part where she goes to him with an umbrella and him holding her as she slips reminded me of Raj Kapoor and Nargis in that famous under-the-umbrella scene but of course no one is openly singing Pyaar Hua Ikrar Hua hai πŸ˜†! Guess I'm such an old soul πŸ˜›.
</strong>
Update #10:
Oho, Sushi you remembered me here πŸ˜‰making Dr.Sa make bahaana to get Ganga akele akele πŸ˜†. Chalo I don't mind Bhairon being there, he will most definitely leave them to their own devices πŸ˜‰.
I loooved Lal Singh here! He guessed Dr.Sa's fake act so soon but decides to enjoy the spectacle while poor Ganga manages to voice herdoubt in front of all. Jagya's reaction to that was hilarious but again Lal Singh saves the day πŸ˜†!
<strong>Update #11:
Awww Bhairon's bonding with Mannu was adorable. Its a good thing he gets to know his future grandson properly now itself πŸ˜‰.
Also liked that Jagya confided his doubts about Ganga to his Dad and that Dad also noticed the same. That was better, when these 2 come together at least we can expect some sensible solution to the problem.
JaGan playing Master Chef Udaipur was really cute πŸ˜†. But I was surprised that Udaipur Collector ke Rasoi mein there was absolutely nothing πŸ˜²πŸ˜†! Anyways it was sweet that Dr.Sa turned into Chef Sa for a little while πŸ˜›. Also liked the part where Ganga remembers her Mom's cooking, that was a very emotional scene. Just makes Dr.Sa's dish all the more special for her. In fact, I can just imagine him cooking it every weekend specially for his Nightingale after theirweddingπŸ˜ƒ.
Amazing updates, each and every one of them, Sush πŸ‘!
PS: Oh, and did I mention that I'm absolutely thrilled that you killed Ganga's phone thus sparing us Ratan Singh moments 🀒? Yeh le special stars just for that πŸ˜ƒ!!

its raining stars.. wowwie thank you ZephπŸ€— all in a shot.. this is such a lovely comment.. hmm gauri is out of my ff.. no pribs from her.. ab bas dirty rat is there to create probs to bring them.closer ofcourse.. masterchef udaipur session.. chef dr.sa apne nurseji ke liye kisi bhi avatar kar sakte hai dr.sa.. bhairon mannu.. scenes i am wishing for these in future.. ... lol actually main yeh song.. pyaar hua .. song hi mind run ho raha tha.. glad tumhe sab pasand aayeπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
sush_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shanu1818

Aww JaGan are very adorable, heart touching ff Sush. There were cute moment, romentic moment and also very emotional moment. Loved it πŸ€—

thanks shanuπŸ€— glad sabko pasand aa raha hai.. 😳