Hoping that swayam propose sharon in GRAND way

vaishali_mhaske thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The swaron confession led to disappointment. After waiting for 2 year we got so dull confession.It was so badly executed i totally hate it and don't want to say anything abt it. i never ever expected that we all swaron fans will get their confession in such a bad nd dull way though i love swayam expression bt didnt get the real feeling as i had expected from him.

The trail confession of swaron was spellbound for me.It was one of the best confession. So my expectation for final confession was very high but CV ruined it. After watching their confession i didn't fell happy don't knw why otherwise whenever swayam sharon says some touchable lines i totally get involve in their story but this time there magic won't work properly.

So now my only hope and request as well as wish is that to rectify all this CV jst gave a grand PROPOSAL of SWARON.i want that as swayam is aware of sharon feeling now so he should propose her sharon in grand way.I want a full episode of swayam sharon proposal day in which both of them should confess their feeling with each other and there should be no one present on proposal day jst like trail confession day. I want full on swaron episode.
Edited by vaishali_mhaske - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hoping so too!! Since Swayam is now aware that Sharon also loves him, a grand confession of theirs would be AWESOME! 

Originally posted by: D3fication

Hoping so too!! Since Swayam is now aware that Sharon also loves him, a grand confession of theirs would be AWESOME! 

Yeah waiting for their grand confession which will be coming soon...
Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I don't know what CVs have in store for us! But I really want Sharon to propose to Swayam this time. I really don't know the definition of grand, but when it comes, I'll know whether it's grand or not! ðŸ˜‰
Swayam has done it many times, but this time I want Sharon to propose to him! You know, like going down on her knees and asking "will you be my boyfriend" and stuff!! Aww.. It would be magical! ðŸ˜Š
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess it's better to wait till the end of this week then judge the show during the week...

Originally posted by: yasri

I guess it's better to wait till the end of this week then judge the show during the week...

Yeah i agree with u but i had written this post when Sharon confess her love for Swayam so not aware of what CV will going to show ahead.
Edited by vaishali_mhaske - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: tanha29

I don't know what CVs have in store for us! But I really want Sharon to propose to Swayam this time. I really don't know the definition of grand, but when it comes, I'll know whether it's grand or not! ðŸ˜‰

Swayam has done it many times, but this time I want Sharon to propose to him! You know, like going down on her knees and asking "will you be my boyfriend" and stuff!! Aww.. It would be magical! ðŸ˜Š

Agree with u its a time, when Sharon should take a step forward and propose swayam like u said going down on her knees and asking "will you be my boyfriend" and stuff!!  but seeing to the precap its the swayam only who is going to propose sharon as CV didnt let this thing happen as sharon said before that she is a girl and she cant propose swayam all that bloody stuff so according to that i think we will don't get this scene of sharon proposing swayam
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Im just waiting for today's episode😳

Originally posted by: swaronswaron

Im just waiting for today's episode😳

Me Too😊 infact eagerly waiting😃
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
I wudv lovd it if their proposal was lyk monica-chandler in friends! Dat was one hell of a proposal and i cry evry damn tym! :')
But chalo koi nhi...m hoping for d best! :))