Disappointed with salman choreography

-jalebi- thumbnail
i didn't like salman choreography so far ,he is just recycling his old performances from other seasons.
nothing new or innovative in his choreography ..same contemporary ,lifts and gymnastics.
last season most of his acts were contemporary,freestyle & ariel . this season too he is repeating same pattern  . i want to see DD performing different dance forms not just contemporary ,freestyle or ariel ๐Ÿ˜•
salman concepts,choreography is v boring . i didn't like the leg kissing thing in last act, it was totally unnecessary,DD's expressions were enough for sensuous effect . these cheap gimmicks are not required 
now i heard salman chose ariel act for next week pls try something new apart from your favpurite dance forms .salsa,rumba,hiphop,classical or any other dance form. i wish DD got some new but versatile choreographer. i love savio,tushar and puneet's choreograaphy.they are trying new things every week and salman is stuck with contemporary ๐Ÿ˜•
salman may be a good dancer but he is not a good teacher .  DD may not grow as a dancer with this choreographer .

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
How much i love this forum ...every other post is dedicated to salman ... and another part of other is obviously drashti ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
Application to colors authority .. What salman should not be allowed from doing next season .

1. First of all he should be paired with someone like bharti in srikant's disguise and as stiff as electricity pole ..

2. Contemporary and Aerial should be banned for him

3. An invention of a fresh New dance form is his obligation and necessary every week otherwise he will be disqualified

4. He will have to stand outside of jhalak sets while his partner is performing on the stage ...Holding hands.. eye contact ...kissing strictly prohibited !
ya he is getting repetitive ๐Ÿ˜•
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

How much i love this forum ...every other post is dedicated to salman ... and another part of other is obviously drashti ๐Ÿ˜†

varshu d and sal are the stars of this forum ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
CurryMonsta thumbnail

Application to colors authority .. What salman should not be allowed from doing next season .

1. First of all he should be paired with someone like bharti in srikant's disguise and as stiff as electricity pole ..

3. An invention of a fresh New dance form is his obligation and necessary every week otherwise he will be disqualified

4. He will have to stand outside of jhalak sets while his partner is performing on the stage ...Holding hands.. eye contact ...kissing strictly prohibited !

@bold varshu ur too much๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: shmurr

@bold varshu ur too much๐Ÿคฃ  ๐Ÿคฃ

No touching touching is allowed for salman ... BODY RUBBING is allowed but he brushed his lips on her legs thats not allowed ... people in this forum belongs to baba aadam ka zamana... ๐Ÿ˜†
CurryMonsta thumbnail

No touching touching is allowed for salman ... BODY RUBBING is allowed but he brushed his lips on her legs thats not allowed ... people in this forum belongs to baba aadam ka zamana... ๐Ÿ˜†

No touching no touching only seeing only seeing๐Ÿ˜†

You know i recently found out how shareef the people are here jdj se phele they have never seen such things on tv

varshu mujhe bhi unka special wala tv chaaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Varsha what is this?? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
The best is the 4th one!!! Salman should actually maintained a one set distance from Drashti now.. Drashti should perform on JDJ sets where as Salman on some other set ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by _Sanjana_ - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: shmurr

No touching no touching only seeing only seeing๐Ÿ˜†

You know i recently found out how shareef the people are here jdj se phele they have never seen such things on tv

varshu mujhe bhi unka special wala tv chaaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awwn mere paas toh nahi hai ... ๐Ÿคข Maine toh apne sal drash ka perf mom dad ke sath dekha tha ... My tv is way too open minded ๐Ÿ˜†